Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
A SURPRISE FOR THE GIRLS NEW BEDROOMS!

It's a dark day, grey outside and all the lights are on. They've had breakfast and Lazy said Creepy has mis-matched Jace's clothes. Lazy says the grey joggers don't match the black top. Jace threw and smashed his bottle at dinnertime yesterday so Creepy says it has to go n the bin. Lazy moans abut Creepy wanting to put it in the bin and says it's only the handle that is broken.

The girls are doing schoolwork and Lazy is setting an idea up. She feels fed up because she read somewhere that pressure is building on Boris Johnson from MPs to ease lockdown restrictions on March 2nd and it's ages away. Don't worry, I'm sure as soon as Boris sees the vlog he will immediately announce an end lockdown on 1st February for his best friends, the Inghams. Lazy is upset that they will probably go back into tier 3. The Inghams like to keep the channel upbeat but Lazy can't lie and say she doesn't struggle some days. Bless, what a difficult life it is sitting on her arse watching Disney+ all day. It's hard being in the same 4 walls week in, week out and not being able to drive to the reservoir. She hates doing the same walk every day and the girls are getting fed up. Its the same routine everyday. It's different in summer when you can go in the garden or paddle in the river. Lazy ordered scrunchie stands for the girls. They struggle to find them in drawers sometimes and Lazy has no idea if it will work. The shein one is broken but she will use it anyway. Lazy moans about how long it's taking because she's trying to match them in pairs.

Lazy has stopped to give Jace a snack and he can't decide what to have. He chooses a pineapple flapjack. Isabelle decides to help Lazy with the scrunchies. Bracelet holders are perfect for scrunchies.

Lazy is sad she can't take Jace to softplay. He's spent half an hour running up and down his slide. Lazy has no idea where he gets his energy from and he won't let her put a bobble in his hair.

Lazy is having Isabelle by her side all day. Isabelle has just made her a coffee and they've been looking at their Instagram photos. Isabelle is amazed that Lazy posted a photo of bacon on there. They're off to surprise the girl with their scrunchie and then they're watching a movie. Creepy is upstairs building the wardrobe.

Time lapse of Creepy unboxing the wardrobe. Lazy goes into Isla's bedroom and Isla says something I can't understand. Esme has pretty much moved into Isla's bedroom. Lazy makes the girls close their eye and Isla screeches about the scrunchies. I'm not sure they warranted the 'OMG' but ok. Jace has chocolate. Lazy shows that they have put the scrunches on Isla's shelves.

Isabelle and Lazy talk about sweets. they're having bubblegum lollies and chocolate lick with a movie. Lazy takes some up to the girl and Isla screams. Esme is playing Minecraft.

Jace is occupied with chocolate lick and a lollypop. Isabelle has chosen to watch Mulan because she has wanted to watch it for ages but the girls never fancy it.

An hour and a bit has passed since Creepy unboxed the wardrobe and he is struggling with it because he has a migraine (a really bad, dull headache) that started in the night. It's not a migraine anymore but it' not going, no matter what he takes. He thought he would come on and moan. Dominoes have text him so he wants to persuade Lazy.

Isla has been doing makeup and tells us about a drink she made. She debates which pajamas she is going to wear.

Isabelle is crying about Mulan. Lazy has seen bad reviews about it but loves it and Isabelle says it's good inspiration for young girls as well. Isabelle says she cried a lot and then Lazy says they have to go and have dinner. Lazy has no idea why anyone would give Mulan a bad review because it's inspirational. What is it with the Inghams and their obsession with things being inspirational? Then Lazy tells us to go and watch the newer version.

Creepy is sat in Esme's bedroom and the wardrobe still needs to be built. He is feeling whack and sick so had to go and sit down. Other furniture will be arriving too. They have a lot to do tomorrow and everyone on Instagram has given suggestions on getting rid of headaches.

End of vlog
Screenshot 2021-01-21 195859.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 195713.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 200948.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 200830.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 195931.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 201120.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 200901.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Loulou17

Have we ever actually seen lazy "teach" the kids? It seems to be all independent work filling in worksheets. It's very sad a pathetic excuse for home schooling. Is there any watchdog or inspectorate in the UK to ensure the children are receiving a proper standard of education?

Zade

Hi Sarah hope you enjoyed your time off,

If you're stuck for video ideas how about a 'what YouTube paid us in 2020" video? Lots of channels are doing it and I'm sure you would love to show off how much money you make.

Abbvay

VIP Member
How can Sarah think it's ok to be part of a secret facebook group that no doubt contains children/teens and vulnerable adults, where they actually have a rule that absolutely nothing must be shared with anyone outside of the group? Would any adult not be thinking how incredibly dodgy that sounds and not even want to be in the position of being part of that! Never mind when you add in Chris and his past!

Abbvay

VIP Member
I have been giving some thought to Creepy spending time in hospital. I noticed whilst doing the vlog rundown a couple of days ago that he had a small wound on his hand. He didn't have it before the fall and seemed to disappear afterwards. Wouldn't they would be where they'd put a drip in f they couldn't find a vein?
View attachment 410538
That looks more like he's punched something. I've had a cannula put in a couple of times and it was much lower than that.

Granny Pat

I feel like lazy is trying to hide the fact the Ezme went to b&m with her- in the vlog it certainly comes across as though it’s lazy on her own
Definitely trying to hide the fact that Esme was with her! None of that shopping was really essential, that woman has no empathy and sympathy - she flouts the lockdown rules everyday, she is certainly addicted to shopping (so many toys etc bought since Christmas), she is so good at lying (she doesn’t know she is doing it either): how come the IFam don’t see it.

Mostyn

VIP Member
I really need to step away from this self centred disorganised dysfunctional family.not the children’s fault but their lives are so boring

• Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Haven’t caught up with this thread but yesterday I was on YouTube when Isabelle’s birthday pool party came up as a suggestion. I clicked on it and it was worth it purely to see Sarah described the swimming pool as being really appetising 😂😂😂 Think the word you’re looking for is inviting you thick idiot. 😂😂😂 That woman’s lack of intelligence never fails to entertain.

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Sarahs pasta life hack 😯 what even is she... i have always done that. Its not new 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
Those Easter egg holders Sarah was showing. I am I right in thinking that she’s just bought a bulk load of them off Ebay but will now mark them up and sell them 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry

Neck lace

VIP Member
Self assessment tax returns are due in by Sunday. Maybe that explains why they needed the time off.

• Heart

Otghmd94

Surely if Isla’s 8 and wears size age 7-8 clothes she’s not as ‘dinky’ for her age as Sarah makes out?

I shouldn’t worry too much, I live locally and the sandwich shop is a mere 5-10minute walk from their house, not sure you can even call it a walk really? The stretch of the canal they walk used to be the 5min walking warm up for my runs 😂
So in effect the whole family of 6 are popping out to a sandwich shop together. Marvellous, absolutely marvellous and just because Lazy can be bothered to put some 🧀 between some slices of 🍞 Speaks volumes, says it all.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Sarah is such a bitch! And actually YouTube do pay you for your services so that’s where your wrong Sarah. Remember where you started and without the vulnerable Ifam who would even watch your Channel and buy your shit blankets 🙄 And all this “don’t share anything with the other group” on your Facebook page is pathetic!! What are you hiding that they have to be so secretive, your as sick as that husband of yours you lardey arsed moose. Doesn’t stop you taking the IFam off the other Facebook page money for your merch and blankets though does it. They have all the morals of a couple sewer rats and Issy is going the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm assuming he was contacted first before emergency services due to his vast code knowledge.

I believe everyone is ok. The threats and violence that hospital staff have daily is awful.

• Sad
  • Haha

nursetallis

watching izzy's q+a and she can BARELY string a sentence together 😰 how is she going to do her english gcse plz

• Wow

Sunshineandshadows

Couple thoughts from the vlog:
- Lazy complaining it would be too expensive to do personalised items via supplier? No lazy, you just want a bigger profit margin on your baby and me tat. 😂
- Is bullet journaling schoolwork now?
- The neglect of Esme's room - Creepy saying he doesn't want to build the wardrobe, yet he was all about getting Isla and Isabelle in their rooms and making sure they were done.
- Ranting about Prinny's vet bill, don't get a dog if you won't pay the pills luv
- And more evidence of Lazy being unaware of the pandemic, of course deliveries are going to be messed up, couriers are overwhelmed with the amount of parcels and packages with everyone ordering things online? Surely she must know that?
- More tat for the kids 🙄 bet they'll be shoved in the bottom of the draw by next week.
- These all in one fleeces 😂 im sorry I can't stop laughing, they just look ridiculous.
- That personalised best for Jace....I have no words - definitely will come off in the wash 😂