Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stewpot

Chatty Member
Why does that man not just shave his hair off! I’ve honestly never seen anything like it 😂😂 please Sarah just do it while he’s sleeping or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Judging by what Creepy said in a recent vlog, (I think it was the Q&A one), Prinny Woo Hoo had to rely on the kitchen floor on at least one occasion last week.
That poor dog. No house trained dog willingly goes to the toilet on the floor indoors (unless there's something medically wrong obvs) I dread to think how long she was left crossing her legs.
It infuriates me how they treat Prinny and only bother with her when she can be used as a prop. She could be in a loving home where she's walked everyday (I don't believe for one second she's walked twice daily) not dumped every time they swan off abroad and included properly within the family.
I'd actually have a shred of respect for them if they rehomed her. It's far better to say 'pet ownership is not for me' rather than the pet suffer.

• Sad
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'd still love to know how those businesses who have sent similar items for free feel about Lazy now. Some of these businesses have sent so many free items. Personalised bowls for Prinny, personalised backpacks, clothes, water bottles, the lot... And now she's ripping them off by starting her own business.

She showed her true colours (as she usually does) during the Q&A by saying "it's just business, init".

No Lazy, it's immoral. You'll no doubt copy the exact same designs too. There will be nothing unique about your items - well, except for the fact that they'll be packaged up by a man who loves teenage girls.

• Heart

Pastel

VIP Member
Did I miss the “tomorrow’s vlog will be much better guyzzzzz” segment that Chris promised us yesterday - I nodded off during Chantella-does-Yorkshire so think I may have missed all the exciting content 🙄

As Sarah has heaps of orders that need packaging and posting she decides to spend the day looking throughstudent recipes, grocery shopping, walking around the house looking for items to personalize and shopping online for engraving machines and a whole heap of plastic shite to engrave!??? This woman is all over the bloody shop! She’s going to be playing at making jewelry and duvet covers next... Lord almighty

• Wow
  • Haha

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
The horror of hat slippage.
This wins the internet!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣 I might make it into cards and send it out to anyone feeling a bit low 😂🤣😂🤣. I can’t stop laughing! 😂😂.

Not only is that your husband Sarah Ingham, It cheated on you (a ledg Id lee)
That, looking like it does, behaving like it does didn’t/doesn’t think your good enough. Wow
Please take a revenge morning picture of Creepy Lazy, I’ll pay you!💷💷💷💷💷

• Haha

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
I want to see a full day of home schooling! When she is at home the girls are all over the house doing work and she sits and plays with Jace, that's what comes across on the vlog!

So who sits and goes over the work for the day? Who explains, guides, helps them? Can the girls time manage the lesson times? The list goes on!!!

Like most parents /carers having the kids working from home ( mine through Google classroom) I have seen the organisation, effort, Google meetings, live lessons, power points etc the teachers have prepared for my kids to keep them in the right track. So I can't for the life of me see how printing worksheets, bullet journals and fun schooling is best for them girls! I would love to know how many lessons they do a day and how long.

RainbowDust

In the Q and A lazy and creepy did recently they described Izzy as deep, now I’m not trying to be overly critical but I normally have to skip through her parts of the vlog. She always comes across as vapid and lacks knowledge about things that people her age at this point know.

Watching Isabelle watch Mulan and attempt to describe why it was #inspirational made me roll my eyes so hard, especially when she could not understand why the reviews were bad. I think it shows how naive and also ignorant she can be. I don’t blame Izzy I blame her materialistic mother who once asked if America had Kentucky Fried Chicken!
Totally blame her mother. I do feel a bit sorry for Isabelle in one respect though. She does not have one single positive female role model in her life. She doesn't have anyone to guide her learning. There's no one to encourage a possible emergent interest in nutrition or self care (and I mean self care as in taking care of your emotional, phyiscal and mental health - not *just* treating yourself to a hot chocolate and a Disney marathon). And ultimately her best chance of learning why Mulan had such poor reviews is reading about it on Tattle.

I do think she is naive, immature and not particularly "book smart" but at the same time, she was still only twelve when the sh*t hit the fan about Creepy and his antics. In the wake of all that she "lost" contact with her father and that side of the family and when she was taken out of school, she lost her last bit of normality. She has no privacy, everything is done for show and little chance of breaking free. I absolutely get that there are children in worse situations (I've taught in some of the roughest areas of London and could tell you stories that would your hair stand on end) but this is her reality and I don't think it's a particularly happy one.

• Sad
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
It appears someone set fire to Leeds general infirmary. Did they tell creeps he can't have any more pain meds?
Oh no, that's terrible!

It appears someone set fire to Leeds general infirmary. Did they tell creeps he can't have any more pain meds?
I just promised myself I wouldn't crack any jokes as sounded terrible but upon finding out everyone seems to be safe... I'm now worried about the wheelchairs!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Toadette

They are way too cheerful considering they've had a recent bereavement. I still smell :poop:

Pastel

VIP Member
I also said that when she was talking about all the orders she had to pack for starters she could never cope with large orders and then how many blankets can you sell to the same people when you can buy for a load of other outlets at much cheaper price than hers.
Also, if you’re so busy with all the orders flooding in, why on earth would you then choose to add even more work by introducing personalized clothing and engraving - which she has decided to do herself!?? Especially when she’s supposed to be homeschooling her brood!! Also, how the hell is this new personalized line going to work when they next flee in their caravan??

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
So last nights vlog opening was all 'woe me' by Sarah, she then read here and tonights opening was all 'woe poor people suffering from flooding'.
Apart from that my take from the shit show was:

It's pretty obvious Esme is sleeping under Isla's bed on cushions, why could she not get into Izzy's king size bed.

Prinny really needs to be rehomed, they couldn't give two fiddlers about that dog.

Sarah needs to see her GP, Big Frank doesn't just appear on holidays.

Chris is fed up with 'remodelling' - he has really realised his wife's shopping addiction.

This is the 3rd exact same wardrobe he is building - why can he not do it (as a self confessed professional (thanks to students) Ikea builder), what the fuck is his problem??? I have found Lego buildings harder to do!!! By the way Chris sort out Izzy's single door on her wardrobe, its not actually that hard.

Very very sad that the younger 2 girls went looking for furniture for their dolls and couldn't find it. Classic example of having too much shite.

When you're at the GP's Sarah, book an appointment for Izzy. Get her referred to a dermatologist, or even better pay to go private, I've said it before her forehead problems are NOTHING to do with harmones. They are to do with the following:
stress
digestive problems
irregular sleep
poor diet
What I will say now regarding the 'poor diet' is your diet is too high in fat and also too high in processed food.

Please educate your children, printing of worksheets is not educating them.

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Those kids just consume. I really cannot get over the fact that they still want more after the mountain of stuff they had at Christmas.
And sad sack making a ocean themed turtle key ring for eco- Isla ... that piece of plastic shit will be bobbing round the Atlantic in no time, or sat for a thousand yrs in landfill.

• Haha
  • Heart

Glennie

VIP Member
watching izzy's q+a and she can BARELY string a sentence together 😰 how is she going to do her english gcse plz
I’ve often wondered if she writes like she talks...so like the like Cold War like was like between like etc etc etc 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
The eye rolling is weird. He most likely isn't doing it in a deliberate way like she thinks. It's one of those things that would probably be nothing but why wouldn't you get it checked? It's also been caught a few times in vlogs/instagram so how often does it actually happen? As they are quick to point out, we only see 20 minutes of their day!

kazizzle

VIP Member
Lazy is now sat with Isabelle, looking through a student cookbook. She will be getting some ingredients today from the supermarket. They lack inspiration for lunchtime but usually skip breakfast. The girls have their lunch at 11am and Jace isn't keen on breakfast. The girls snack a lot during the day and Lazy thinks it's because they're bored.
Seriously Lazy, if your kids are snacking because they are bored, then having "juicy" lunches won't help. You need to address the boredom. Your kids are bored because they have nothing to do and no routine. They should be following some form of homeschooling timetable. I get that some parents don't want to do the conventional "sit down and study" method of schooling but you need to at least give them learning activities! She should be setting them tasks to do throughout the day, not just leaving them to their own devices. Both Isla and Esme should be getting some 1to1 schooling from a parent for at least part of the day. Isabelle is old enough to study herself but she needs to have objectives and outcomes to meet, not just copying endlessly from Wikipedia.

Also if you're going to try and cook new things, involve the girls. Get them prepping the ingredients, reading the recipe and learning how to cook. They all should be helping with things like that.

• Heart

Rebnic

I’ve just watched the start of yesterday’s blog and I’m so frustrated. My daughter is the same age as Esme and has dyslexia and visual stress. Sarah ordering colour overlays for Esme shows Esme at the least also suffers visual stress. All she needs to do is take her to an opticians and have her eyes tested which will identify the specific colour overlay she needs. She likely needs the coloured lense glasses, these helped my daughter a lot. Why are they ignoring this problem they are severely failing their child. Sarah if you read here, do right by your daughter and get her the help she needs.

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Just wondering why Chris doesn't go to the big boy skate park. (Is there one local? I have no idea) instead of putting his little skate rail in the middle of a public road. As it's lockdown it would most likely be fairly quiet. He'd surely be in his element trying to act cool with the teens.
Does he avoid the place because the actual pro skaters hang out there and not the one trick amateurs?
Or is it because they'd all know he is a n*once?
Or is it simply because there maybe some teen girls there and Chrissy boy can't keep it in his pants. :unsure:
The little fucker is terrified that the 12 year olds there would be better than him and might beat him up. Remember Sir Noncealot only threatens women and girls

• Haha