Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whotsup

Home Secretary Priti Patel warns people trying to leave UK will be turned back at airports and lashes influencers 'working' in the sun as she unveils quarantine rules for Brits returning from 30 high-risk countries

Reactions: 25

Lolly505

VIP Member
Sarah saying she never imagined homeschooling for months on end within the same 4 walls just proves it was a decision made primarily allow them to holiday and p*ss about!
She can bleat on all she wants that they were taken out of school so that they could learn at their own pace with more individualized attention, but she just showed her true hand.
Complaining about being stuck learning at home when you actively chose to homeschool (unlike those who've been forced to) is very 'Leopards ate my face' of her 😂

• Haha

uwotmate

Chatty Member
From the photos of his hair it looks like it's shaved with strands stuck on lol . What an embarrassment 😂😂😂 He could shave his head and still wear his beany all day lol it would make no difference .
It must bother him so much 24/7 from the morning he wakes until he goes to bed . I bet he dread washing it . He is alone in the bathroom with his reflection at some point I bet he hates it . I'm suprised he hasn't had a transplant lol 😂

• Haha

Disneyfan24

I have just watched the vlog where Sarah was talking about having to homeschool within these 4 walls.

Now please excuse my naivety, but where exactly was Sarah planning to homeschool? Everyone I know who is homeschooled is learning at home within the same 4 walls. Oh right, Sarah was planning to homeschool in the chavavan at various campsites around Europe. Silly me, for a moment there I thought they were removing the girls from school because Sarah was sure she'd be able to provide a better level of education than a private & state school, but no! It was simply because she wanted the freedom to travel wherever, whenever.

MountainMama

Out of interest, how long have they been stuck on 1.4 subscribers? Is it increasing at all? I would absolutely LOVE it if YouTube went through and cleared off all the inactive accounts, I reckon they’ll be loads that people have forgotten passwords for or changed accounts etc and are still subscribed to the Grimhams!

Please make it happen YouTube!!!

• Haha

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
I bet Sarah is wishing they had never came back home, they only came home so they could do Christmas in Forest holidays.

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
In case Creepy's new wig doesn't arrive in time for their Scotland trip, I thought this might do him a turn. Two in one design, complete with 'strawberry blonde' hair attached to make him feel right at home. Bargain.
81aIDkMqDtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Don’t suppose mother of the year got poor Esme some antihistamines and 1% Hydrocortisone when she was out for her umpteenth essential shop of the week 🙄 How she’s managed to north four children and still has no basic knowledge of any remedies when they are ill amaze me.
She doesn’t want remedies or medicines for her children because their illness is such good click bait and fetches in the money. Rancid mare that she is.

• Sad
  • Heart

Elle34

Chatty Member
Oh bless her heart ❤ she has enough of sitting in her house she wants to go out travelling we would all love to go out or on holiday some of us may not have funds as they been furloghed or lost jobs and keeping roofs over heads and kids fed inter net on to to do proper home learning ms ingham thats what us on real world are doing some arw even working 💪 proper working saving lifes keeping our shelfs filled , teaching children in school , what are u doing ah I know your job sitting at home talking to a camera , and posting vlog , oh and did shein sponsor ther vid as she said shein lots and lots sure felt like a sponsor video and state of bedroom , 🙄

Kstep

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210125-213254_Instagram.jpg

Umm hope she knows Easter is early this year She hasn't even finished stealing I mean designing the pattern they will never be ready in time Xmas issue all over again 🤣 anyone stocking up for next Easter? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Maisie842

VIP Member
So about her new personalised venture and the big secrecy about the ‘special equipment’ and probably not showing it on the vlog incase other people decide to try it and not put money into her pocket ...

Sounds like she has got herself a Cricut machine. I got myself one for Christmas and there’s a few groups online and quite the craft following with it. I’m gutted that she’s in the same club as me now, can I disown my membership???

Sarah why have you ruined Cricut for me?! 😭

-Disclaimer on behalf of Lazy, the software she uses is basically just taking off designs off a programme to download and use, so don’t be fooled that she’s designed anything herself! Although she won’t be happy as you have to pay for most of the designs yourself.

I don’t think this new fad will last long, Cricuts are quite expensive to run with the designs and vinyl etc. So hopefully it won’t be long until she leaves the club and I can rejoin it!
Whilst I'm not in the Cricut club, I am in a similar one as I use Silhouette Cameos in my business. I wouldn't hand your membership card in just yet, because she has no idea what she's letting herself in for, especially with personalised items. She's so lazy she thinks packaging up her already made blankets is hard work 😂 For the first time ever, I hope she is absolutely inundated with orders when she rolls this out, because she'll royally fuck this up.

Absolutely!!!

Just out of interest ...

Do we think Sarah has ever gifted anyone from her ‘small business??’ 😏
Her nephews at christmas, does that count? 😂

• Haha

Sally1993

Chatty Member
What I really wanna know is Georgia Cuthburt fucking ok lmao 😂
She’s some kind of robot who comments “Hope your okay” on every single vlog. The comment is always posted 4x in a row, too. Some kind of fake account/robot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Isla seemed genuinely excited to get some books. She apparently loves Roald Dahl - so why didn't she get them for christmas instead of all the things that have never been seen again? Also for someone who loves Roald Dahl why didn't she already have those ones - I would class those books as on the younger side - Giraffe Pelly and Me, Fantastic Mr Fox.

Lazy couldn't remember that they had said it was Twilight that got Esme into reading and said she thinks it was Harry Potter - at the time it was Isla that wanted the Harry Potter books when Esme was buying the Twilight ones.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Seriously Lazy, if your kids are snacking because they are bored, then having "juicy" lunches won't help. You need to address the boredom. Your kids are bored because they have nothing to do and no routine. They should be following some form of homeschooling timetable. I get that some parents don't want to do the conventional "sit down and study" method of schooling but you need to at least give them learning activities! She should be setting them tasks to do throughout the day, not just leaving them to their own devices. Both Isla and Esme should be getting some 1to1 schooling from a parent for at least part of the day. Isabelle is old enough to study herself but she needs to have objectives and outcomes to meet, not just copying endlessly from Wikipedia.

Also if you're going to try and cook new things, involve the girls. Get them prepping the ingredients, reading the recipe and learning how to cook. They all should be helping with things like that.
When she was talking about them snacking she just had an attitude of "they are bored because of lockdown and that's not my problem". Their life has been this boring for months now, even when they were away in the caravan.

If they spent a lot of the day doing school activities then they would appreciate their free time more and find things to do. She needs to question why they got so much for Christmas if it's now only January and they are bored. They must have things that they haven't even opened yet and that's probably because they don't actually want it.

Being more active would help, it would distract them from wanting a snack all the time and help them build up an appetite for an actual meal.

Also they are children and she is the parent. It doesn't matter why they are snacking, if you know it's too much you can tell them no!

Abbvay

VIP Member
I would be nervous about Isla and Jace running around in the small living room right next to the big TV, they were getting very close to it and could easily fall into it/knock it over.

Esme clearly didn't want her face being shown on camera whilst it looked red, but after she said that Lazy just told her to put the light on so it would show up better on camera.

• Wow
  • Sad