Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zade

Thank you for supporting us and buying all my blankets as a show of gratitude we won't post a vlog tomorrow so screw you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

RainbowDust

Also, if you’re so busy with all the orders flooding in, why on earth would you then choose to add even more work by introducing personalized clothing and engraving - which she has decided to do herself!?? Especially when she’s supposed to be homeschooling her brood!! Also, how the hell is this new personalized line going to work when they next flee in their caravan??
Can we please agree not to say or do anything that might put Lazy off making a fast buck superior personalised clothing and all that shizzle? I haven't had enough fun this lockdown and I am just DESPERATE to see how this business venture *cough*sh*tshow*cough* turns out.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Shall we all donate them some sandwich recipes?
Careful, if she gets sent some sandwich recipes next thing you know it'll be "guys I've just discovered an amazing life hack! Did you know you can get some bread, put some cheese in the middle and make a sandwich? Saves you going out to buy one!"

Next vlog she goes out to buy one anyway because it just took too long to prepare.

• Haha

Otghmd94

Things that have mysteriously gone missing - a list (not comprehensive)
- The snack control baskets
- The copious amount of personalised water bottles they get sent
- Those lunchboxes and babyish backpacks gifted to them before the roadtrip
- Basically anything gifted
- Their self respect
- Chris' hair
-Isla and isabelle’s Nintendo switches
-the whole of two rooms worth of gifts (this is testament to the girls ‘being bored’ which not even a month later DEFINITELY shouldn’t be happening)
-the Xbox or whatever it was that Izzy got for Christmas a few years ago
- Isla’s bedroom floor after Ezme moved in and they seem to have already trashed the place

• Haha

jellytots234

Sarah saying she never imagined homeschooling for months on end within the same 4 walls just proves it was a decision made primarily allow them to holiday and p*ss about!
She can bleat on all she wants that they were taken out of school so that they could learn at their own pace with more individualized attention, but she just showed her true hand.
maybe they were gonna take them to rome to see the roman baths

nah i’m being too optimistic. they definitely took them out of school so they could lounge around on sun beds in spain at a cheaper price

• Haha
  • Heart

laufitz

Anybody else disgusted at the filth of Isabelles hair in tonights vlog! For a teenage girl she really has zero hygiene or self care standards.....

Reactions: 29

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
They are some plastic boxes that Lazy got from B&M or somewhere that could be filled with snacks at the beginning of the day. Once the Ingham kids had eaten all their snacks, they weren't allowed any more more snacks that day (unless they were Jason obviously).
Jason would need three snack boxes for his breakfast alone! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sunshineandshadows

Couple thoughts on the Mingham shitshow today....
- Vlog title would deffo have been called 'something happened to TEENS face' if it was Isabelle.
- What is it with the obsession with routines? Morning routine, evening routine, facial routine?? They're so disorganised I doubt they have any sort of routine. 😂
- Feel bad for Esme, she seems really uncomfortable being filmed like that. Although thats what you get for using cheap skincare, and for using more products after your face is irritated 😂
- Oh god a VEGETARIAN cookbook, thats the slow cooker out the window.
- Lack of vlog content - chantella and Daniella are back 🙄
- Lack of vlog content = no content tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
They are talking about the impact of homeschooling kids on Loose Women , stressed kids binge eating and not sleeping and missing friends and the Inghams are deliberately doing this to their kids for their own means and saying their kids are fine , no Chris and Sarah they are not , they may say they are okay but deep down your kids are struggling , they haven't interacted with friends for a year, despite you saying they facetime friends we all know they don't , think of their mental health needs before your need for money

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So tattlers. I have finally figured out who it is that Creepy Christopher reminds me of, and that is this character from the film ‘Chicken Run” she even has the beanie 🥴 also note, conveniently, her name is Ginger!!View attachment 402760
Difference is - Ginger wasn't a wet blanket that hid behind Mummy when caught messaging teenage girls. I don't think Ginger ever shagged anyone in the local Ibis either. They are both irritating little shits though.

• Haha

anonsete

Don’t know if this has been said before but recently my tik tok fyp got flooded with videos of people saying the Ingham Family never sat quite right with them. Was speaking to my friend about it (who’s cousins with the family) and she said that the rest of the family and Isabelle have always been uncomfortable around Chris and that they didn’t like him at all. After the stories of him and younger girls they cut ties but Isabelle told my friend that she always feels so uncomfortable and forced around him and because she has a different dad loads of people at her school would make comments about her and how her dad was a p*do and a creep.
edit - I also forgot to mention that they went on a family holiday (forgotten which) and Chris disappeared for half the holiday to Amsterdam to ‘take skating videos’ Interpret as you will

Wait your friend is the mingham’s cousin? And that’s really interesting how none of them feel comfortable around chris
Yes. Her mum and Sarah were quite good friends but none of them have ever liked Chris. A lot of family members seem to have cut ties with the family since all the stuff with Chris came out.

• Wow

Fisherwomen

Pretty obvious why - but why always Teen in the title .... I’m sure by now people know your kids names, so why not put that. Disgusting way of bringing in the views when there low....

• Sick

Abbvay

VIP Member
Things that have mysteriously gone missing - a list (not comprehensive)
- The snack control baskets
- The copious amount of personalised water bottles they get sent
- Those lunchboxes and babyish backpacks gifted to them before the roadtrip
- Basically anything gifted
- Their self respect
- Chris' hair
- Dave

• Haha