Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RainbowDust

Well they've come a long way in the wrong direction from when a surprise used to be a week in NYC or a three week break in Florida inc Disneyworld. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Carriechacha

That's a big fat "up your's" to all the "small businesses" that have gifted her all the personalised stuff for mainly Jace ..... Just the other day she received a backpack with his name on, how long before they are part of her line of tat to sell to "ifam" ? I mean don't get me wrong u know lots of businesses sell the same or similar items to one another and a bit of healthy competition is usually good, but these small business stupidly sent this stuff to her in good faith that they will be advertised amongst the 1.3million subs they are so proud of not just the 32k that actually watch daily and that the items sent would be cherished by them not used as ideas for a new line she can personally sell !!! And to take away business from these small businesses during a tough year is shameless ... She really does disgust me ! 🤬😠
Also my sister bought a heat press and a vinyl printer to print out her own dance school uniforms and accessories, and it's not that easy takes a lot of practice, and judging by the state of that babygrow or whatever it is she hasn't weeded the rainbow out properly ! And it looks like it won't last a wash !

That's another thing that really pisses me off. We have had to fight tooth and nail for every single bit of support my daughter has had and continues to have. We have struggled with her having a sleep disorder, anxiety, meltdowns, panic attacks. It's bloody scary, but I wouldn't change a thing. We didn't know she was dyslexic it was school who actually picked up on the fact she might be when she around 7 so year 3/4 I think which prompted us to have her assessed ( if Esme was dyslexic I'm sure it would have been picked up. Then again maybe not seeing as she was hardly in school.)
How can a parent who has mentioned several times about their child struggling with reading, writing etc and not want to do everything to ensure they get the best help they can get. Do they think it just goes away or will get better? The mind truly boggles.
I am so sorry you’ve had, and continue, to fight for the help your daughter needs. As a mum you will never stop fighting. My daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia at around 7. She went on to do very well (her main struggle, paradoxically was GCSE maths which she sat 5 times with the help of a tutor). She did her BA and MA and is now a solicitor. I’m not saying it was easy but it all worked out in the end. Unconditional love and unending encouragement goes a very long way.

• Heart

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I also think they took the girls oit if school so school friends can't tell them what their patents are like mainly Chris . There are some clever kids at Isabelles age .
I also think they are realising that they can't shield them from it for ever . They are keeping them in a controlling bubble it's fucking weird .

Jayne82

Chatty Member
For a woman with 4 kids, she really is as thick as pig 💩, on her stories she’s cackling away at Jace rolling his eyes. That’s a involuntary movement of his eyes he’s not doing it because Isla won’t let him in the bedroom . I think another poster mentioned that Jace done the same in a recent vlog. Probably nothing to be concerned about but why would she be 🤬laughing about it😡.

• Wow

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Sarah love, I’m sick of your husband thinking he’s gods gift and a teenage heartthrob who deserves everything he gets

(the lady is actually called Karen)

View attachment 406014View attachment 406015
If only you’d stop blogging Sarah. The ifam do pay your bills by watching and buying your tat.

Don’t have feelings? What like the girls you harrassed, or the lady who you kept publicly naming simply for sharing a newspaper article with brands, or the lady that was sacked from Nuby because your creep husband pretended to be helping the police. Or what about the little girl that got a threat in a birthday card?

I’ll start to worry about your feelings sometime at the end of never Sarah after you’ve done all that

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Scotblock

VIP Member
maybe they were gonna take them to rome to see the roman baths

nah i’m being too optimistic. they definitely took them out of school so they could lounge around on sun beds in spain at a cheaper price
Nah, baths don’t interest the Inghams we know that because of their shit personal hygiene 😂 Esme’s hair is practically cultivating its own penicillin 😂

Maybe if lazy got up off her fat arse to actually supervise the homeschooling of her children she would see it isn’t the same four walls. After all dont they all look up Pinterest and play with their fidget toys “study” in their own rooms 🧐😂

Speaking of homeschooling it’s good to see Jace making so much progress with his flash cards. At this rate he will be passing his GCSE’s before any of the other Ingham kids 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
She also only seems to buy them clothes that already fit perfectly or are even a little on the small side. For example, if I was buying something now for children for summer I would size up because it should ideally last till at least september ish. But she would buy it so it only just fits now.
Isla isn't dinky, she's a sturdy, normal sized child for her age. Esme is a much smaller build and will probably be naturally slim as an adult. Isabelle is a perfectly normal size for a teenager, she could do with some more exercise but that's not her fault as we're all restricted. She does make sn effort with eating fruit though, which is good. At least when they're travelling the girls are always running around and swimming, which will counterbalance the amount of food they eat, but Sarah should keep an eye on their sugar intake when they're all so inactive. I'm not body shaming any of the kids, I think it's wrong to do that

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
Lazy wants to try shielding for the best part of a year and then tell me how bored and fed up she is. Only time I leave my house is for medical treatment.
Doesn't your heart bleed for them "stuck" in a house with a lot more than just four walls , ungrateful isn't the word , coming from someone who spent the best part of last year swanning ( i use that word loosely cos we all know how long they were stuck on that garage forecourt ) about Europe is a kick in the teeth for those who don't know whether this time next week they will have a roof over theirs , little saying for you Sarah , careful who you kick on the way up cos they kick twice as hard on your way back down , lets hope your coming back down with a bump is happening now , this rant of hers takes the bloody biscuit

• Heart

TummiGummi

The girls were dying hair/Esme having shower before lunch. Just how little time is dedicated to school work in that house?! It’s not like they get up early either!

• Sad
  • Wow

Ronnie

Doesn’t anyone else think it strange that this lockdown the Inghams seem so well versed on the lockdown rules. Considering this is a family who consistently broke the rules of the first lockdown. Then didn’t quarantine properly (the main reason we are now in lockdown number three is due to this very thing). But now suddenly want to observe every little rule of lockdown 🧐 I often wonder if they were pulled up by someone about breaking rules.
She contradicts herself constantly. She was moaning that people are getting into their cars and driving somewhere to do their daily walk... yet they did it in the vlog today. Also walk the f’ing dog! Why don’t they ever take her? 😡I bet they all had burgers on the way home too!.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jennysona

How many bloody scrunchies does one family need?????!!!!!!
Apparently they need two of every colour becuase Isla likes to wear her hair in pigtails, and likes them to match 🙄 have you ever heard the likes of it. They barely wash their fecking hair.
Also how spoilt, just get her a few the same- no one needs that many.
Just an excuse for vlog content. Sadly the girls will have absolutely no regard for money growing up

skintsocks

VIP Member
So the hair we see as a fringe is a comb over from the back or is it a clip in hair piece? And then ginger bum fluff at the back? He really is a tragic middle age man who thinks he’s 19 isn’t he? Surprised how bloated and chubby he looks in his non-tracksuits lately too.

• Haha

potato123

Chatty Member
Idk why she got 100 scrunchies, even 4 girls don’t need that many and not to mention she said Isla likes to wear 2 pigtails, I can think of exactly one time recently she had 2 buns, the rest of the time her hair isn’t even brushed but yea sure, 100 scrunchies, why not