Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only is it full of lies and min rants They are wearing what had on other day the day after after had a day off and asked for all these questions so they want us to actually belive just filmed it and not just part of the big cover up and they had an extra day off 🤔

Reactions: 20
Lazy stop touching your hair constantly. It probably irritates me more than it should but then again just looking at that pair irritates me 😂😡

Reactions: 17
There's a thread title in there somewhere with lazy talking about "restricting her her creativity" and "limiting her own creativity" 😆

• Haha
Chris doesn't want to go to Africa but he wanted to take the caravan over to Morocco on the ferry when they were on the" island of Portugal" .

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“Has lockdown put a strain on your marriage?”
Answer : no

Well if Chris messaging a 16 year old fan and sleeping with an 18 year old fan (allegedly) didn’t, a little hype like Covid wasn’t going to was it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So I've just had a quick watch of this Q&A....
- They DEFFO had an influence on Isabelles decision to not see her dad. I remember all the old vlogs and Sarah would just complain that she didn't like the fact Isabelle used to go to her dads every other weekend.
- Isabelle taking history and English GCSE a year early...there is no way you can do GCSE English in a year? At school you study it for 3 years, and there's a reason for that.If she does take it I doubt she'll get more than a pass 😂 Wikipedia will only get you so far. Also no exams are taking place this year, and she isn't in school so she doesn't have grade predictions?
- 'The girls don't have friends round'....hahahahahahah I wonder why that is 😂😂😂
- 'Which country do you want to go to that Chris doesn't?'...Africa...Thats a continent - God help the homeschooling if they think Africa is a country.
- Creepy is not 5ft 11....
- We're back again with the 'Jace is so dinky', what is the obsession with him being small?
my daughter has a friend who took her gcse english in the summer of year 9 (year 10 now) got an 8 and a 9 and is now doing a level english but still studying everything else normally. mind you, this girl is incredibly smart and motivated and i believe her parents hired a tutor rather than let her teach herself

Reactions: 9
Just having a look at who Isabelle follows on TikTok, and was surprised to find this one amongst the usual you might expect. A channel dedicated to showing videos of catching child predators. I don't know that it's necessarily unusual to be watching stuff like this at her age but just stood out considering Chris' behaviour.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I have never heard so much bullshit from Lazy Sarah Ingham in 4 years of watching this witch.
Often she eye rolled, moaned about Izzy being away. They made a big thing about missing her, not being happy with her away and how it restricted them. She sat her bed in the old house filmed herself with a drawn on black eye, said about her ex when she's often said she has only had 2 boyfriends. (I guess Dave was just a duck buddy.)
There was another video called "Where Isabelle goes sometimes" on that she couldn't have made it more obvious of her disgust at her daughter seeing her biological father.
No matter what she says she pushed her disgust, her opinions and annoyance about him on to her child.

The rest of the vlog was same old repeated shite, money, woe is me, we are moving, we are going to travel, lots of facial expressions but limited eye contact and the grease muppet next to her nodding along like a Chav Churchill dog oh yeah yeah man while eye bleeping himself in the viewfinder. twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
“Has lockdown put a strain on your marriage?”
Answer : no

Well if Chris messaging a 16 year old fan and sleeping with an 18 year old fan (allegedly) didn’t, a little hype like Covid wasn’t going to was it
It’s probably been long enough to recycle my joke about which one will do the most damage to their channel - Covid-19 or Jess,16?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Sarah - When did we last go to Disney - 7 months ago! Well that was not vlogged!
There is no f**king way they went to Disney? Wasn't it closed up until June last year due to Covid?
Also if they did go it would have been Jace's first time and they would not have missed out on that.
My assumption is they know they can't go back, but still want people to think they can. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Just having a look at who Isabelle follows on TikTok, and was surprised to find this one amongst the usual you might expect. A channel dedicated to showing videos of catching child predators. I don't know that it's necessarily unusual to be watching stuff like this at her age but just stood out considering Chris' behaviour.
Sorry to quote my own post, but she also follows this delightful TikTocker whose posts are all like this:

Parents of the year, who obviously monitor Isabelles social media accounts 🙄🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He’s 5’11. It’s just that the (wide) angle of the lens make it appear that he’s a sawn-off runt. Also, he’s 52 years old if he’s a day. I trust my eyes over Google!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have never heard so much bullshit from Lazy Sarah Ingham in 4 years of watching this witch.
Often she eye rolled, moaned about Izzy being away. They made a big thing about missing her, not being happy with her away and how it restricted them. She sat her bed in the old house filmed herself with a drawn on black eye, said about her ex when she's often said she has only had 2 boyfriends. (I guess Dave was just a duck buddy.)
There was another video called "Where Isabelle goes sometimes" on that she couldn't have made it more obvious of her disgust at her daughter seeing her biological father.
No matter what she says she pushed her disgust, her opinions and annoyance about him on to her child.

The rest of the vlog was same old repeated shite, money, woe is me, we are moving, we are going to travel, lots of facial expressions but limited eye contact and the grease muppet next to her nodding along like a Chav Churchill dog oh yeah yeah man while eye bleeping himself in the viewfinder. twit.
Wonder how long it’s going to be before he can convince her to get a ‘pomegranate’ dog for the kids

it made me laugh ( inside, a tiny bit) how there were slight stops in the video probably whilst they paused it to argue

omg that picture with the drawn on black eye 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.