Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also thinks Isla is 120cm tall and Esme 130cm. That sounds like it would be incredibly small - my 8 year old is about 133cm, is a little taller than a lot in his class (but is also one of the oldest) but not the tallest.

If they think they are that small though, where are the car seats? 135cm till they don't need one.
Isla is above 120cm, she was above it a few years ago at disneyland paris as she got to ride on a ride she was deaperate to do and you had to be 120cm

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No grown adult doesn't know their own height....unless they feel the need to embellish it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Talking about Isabelle not seeing her dad.

"I'll always be able to say I didn't influence her"

*scratches nose*

1611081884329.png

Uh huh foo...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Not to stick up for them or anything, but people can be small/smaller than normal! I’m in the 15-17 age range (don’t wanna disclose actual age) and am 145 cm so I’m sure people would say the same about me if I put that out online. People can’t control their heights
(Totally agree about the car seats though- basic child safety yet again being ignored🙄)
Yes people can be smaller than average and if someone I had never seen said their height I wouldn't think to question it. But we see them standing next to others and can get an idea of if they are really that much smaller. I believe Sarah told the truth about her height being 5 ft 3, as she's said that before ( I remember because so am I). There is no way the height difference between her at 5ft 3 and Chris would make him 5ft 11, and the girls are not as small as she likes to pretend.

If Isla was 120cm she wouldn't have looked so big on the unicorn. I do think Isla should still be using a car seat anyway though and hasn't for years.

Reactions: 11
“Truth about everything” Not everything really *cough* Florida *cough*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve watched about 10 mins of your lies sarah. you come across as such a witch, do you talk to your kids like that?
as for Izzy taking GCSEs this year 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She also thinks Isla is 120cm tall and Esme 130cm. That sounds like it would be incredibly small - my 8 year old is about 133cm, is a little taller than a lot in his class (but is also one of the oldest) but not the tallest.

If they think they are that small though, where are the car seats? 135cm till they don't need one.
If islas only 120cm then my 6 year olds a giant! She was 122cm in october isla has to be taller!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t normally watch their vlogs, but I was 2 minutes in on tonight’s one and I had to turn it off. These two annoy me so 🤬 much. Creepy sitting there pouting like he’s gods gift 🤮 and Lazy is so full of hatred and spite. The first question about Esme’s tik tok account when she was saying that it was taken down because there are horrible spiteful people who report report report and they had full parental control over it. Pull the other one 😡. Maybe they should be looking at their 15yr daughters account, because some of the lyrics to the songs and the way she carries on sometimes IMO is disgusting.

Reactions: 37
Don't be so ridiculous! What she *needs* is to make sure the hospital has a Costa coffee so her partner can get himself a chai latte! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
no, she should not care a tit about that, that is his problem going off to find it cause it will make him so happy

Reactions: 1
I'm between five foot three and five foot four and my husband is just below six foot, the top of my head is approx at his mouth level. Sarah's head is much higher next to Chris- I think he's five eight!

Forgot to attach pic

.... maximum

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Wait what's this about Laura 😂wheres this info come from
Isabelle commented on her own tiktok video saying "I'm so happy to have a beautiful funny and clever friend like you" using the name Laura with no profile pic but she then forgot she was still logged in as "Laura" and someone asked her what book she's reading next and she commented saying " I'm still not sure what book to read next I'm going to let Esme choose for me" and it was Laura's name that commented Lmao

Everyone started calling her out about it last night on tiktok and the Laura page got deleted and the tiktok video with comments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
1:20 in and she's already going on about evil spiteful people😵, just the kind of relaxing and enjoyable viewing you want during a tough time 😆. Passive aggressive with a chirpy tune in the background 🥴

They'll get views for this, it was pushed into my homepage and I haven't watched anything of theirs in months. But people will come away thinking they're off their rocker.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.