Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 6ft and have size 5.5/6 feet 😶😶 us disproportionate people exist 😩😂😂 blame mother prinnygrace for her small feet genes😩

Although something about a man having such small feet is highly unattractive. Just to add to the list of things that make him make me feel sick.
Are we having a rerun of the height / show size debate of 2020? I cannot contain my self - I’m ——ft and wear size ——

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s the deal with the odd music in the background- sounds like something you’d hear in a cheap Italian restaurant in Gran Canaria
Only speculation, but I personally believe Creepy deliberately inserts this tit bed music under these videos in order to make parody videos more difficult to create. After he uploaded his “The reason for my silence” video (with no bed music), many YouTube videos popped up with mash-up versions, making him look ridiculous. If he has bed music underneath these videos, then “clean” piss-takes are harder (but not impossible) to achieve. They’ll sound clunky and badly edited with awkward cuts in the music. He’s making it harder to cut a parody video together to make him appear stupid, overlooking the fact that he does an excellent job of that on his own, with zero assistance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
the saddest answer to this q and a
they will not get another dog cause Prinny is so much work
Not that they travel so much it is not fair on Prinny to leave her so much
Omg their attitude about prinny as if she was the most awful dog in the universe

She pees on the floor, probably through stress and being cooped up in the house all the time poor thing along with those four nutcases rough handling her, I bet she day dreams about when she was living her best life in peace whilst they were in their tin can enraging people across Europe

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Sarah made me laugh saying that Isla was only eight but she is nearly nine in a few weeks and then saying that Esme was nearly twelve when there is six months left for her birthday.
All because Isla room is a baby room lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What I'm truly interested in is how tall everyone is when sat in a wheelchair 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I swear they just read here and then come up with questions based on whatever we're talking about for their Q&As.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m quite euphoric Lazy opines they won’t be getting another dog. I hope she sticks to this and us not swayed by Creepy who normally gets his own way for some reason best known to him. It would be cruel to bring another animal into that mad-house and a kindness for Prinny to be rehomed to a dog loving family who would treasure her for the little sweetheart she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My daughter in Yr 11 picked history ason of her GCSE choices. With another lockdown homeschooling, she has all of her book home from school fom Yr 10 and 11(there is alot) not to mention the study book, power points a qualified history teacher has put together, there is no way she is ready to even take a mock exam!!!!

I never watched it all as Creepy watching himself was giving me the 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
IGCSEs are going ahead so she could do those.
True. And in the interests of fairness, I took a look at the Cambridge IGCSE History syllabus. Say Creepy and Lazy chose to "teach" Option B (International Relations since 1919)for the core study syllabus, these are the subjects they would have to cover as well as an "in depth" study

• Were the peace treaties of 1919–23 fair?
• To what extent was the League of Nations a success?
• Why had international peace collapsed by 1939?
• Who was to blame for the Cold War?
• How effectively did the United States contain the spread of Communism?
• How secure was the USSR’s control over Eastern Europe, 1948–c.1989?
• Why did events in the Gulf matter, c.1970–2000?

I also had a look at the English syllabus. These are the assessment objectives for AO3 Speaking in Cambridge IGCSE English

SL1 articulate experience and express what is thought, felt and imagined
SL2 present facts, ideas and opinions in a cohesive order which sustains the audience’s interest
SL3 communicate clearly and purposefully using fluent language
SL4 use register appropriate to context
SL5 listen and respond appropriately in conversation.

I'm not so invested in the English curriculum mainly because I am WAY too invested on hearing what Creepy and Lazy have to say about the Cold War. Hint: Since we all know you read here, C, L and Hi Steve, it has nothing to do with arguing about whether or not you have the heating switched on at home. You're welcome :whistle:

no, she should not care a tit about that, that is his problem going off to find it cause it will make him so happy
Yeah, sorry, that was a vague swipe at irony. x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
can you imagine the smell from him , he looks like a rancid ball sack so probably smells like one too

• Haha
Reactions: 28
True. And in the interests of fairness, I took a look at the Cambridge IGCSE History syllabus. Say Creepy and Lazy chose to "teach" Option B (International Relations since 1919)for the core study syllabus, these are the subjects they would have to cover as well as an "in depth" study

• Were the peace treaties of 1919–23 fair?
• To what extent was the League of Nations a success?
• Why had international peace collapsed by 1939?
• Who was to blame for the Cold War?
• How effectively did the United States contain the spread of Communism?
• How secure was the USSR’s control over Eastern Europe, 1948–c.1989?
• Why did events in the Gulf matter, c.1970–2000?

I also had a look at the English syllabus. These are the assessment objectives for AO3 Speaking in Cambridge IGCSE English

SL1 articulate experience and express what is thought, felt and imagined
SL2 present facts, ideas and opinions in a cohesive order which sustains the audience’s interest
SL3 communicate clearly and purposefully using fluent language
SL4 use register appropriate to context
SL5 listen and respond appropriately in conversation.

I'm not so invested in the English curriculum mainly because I am WAY too invested on hearing what Creepy and Lazy have to say about the Cold War. Hint: Since we all know you read here, C, L and Hi Steve, it has nothing to do with arguing about whether or not you have the heating switched on at home. You're welcome :whistle:

Yeah, sorry, that was a vague swipe at irony. x
aah, sorry am not good at reading irony.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
HAHAHAHAHA creepy in this photo! And Sarah, wow! What's happened to her in the last few years (wait...we know the answer to that)...seriously, she looks lovely here. It's actually really sad.

Unless Sarah is standing on a stool in this pic, this is not 5ft3 vs 5ft11!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.