Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he sits so close to camera makes me feel queasy!! No one wants a close up on your pasty chin 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Isla was allowed by her parents to play Slender Man ... No wonder she’s scared she’s only 8 now!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Let’s face it. Sarah isn’t sad for the fact their tiktok got taken down because Esme liked making the tiktoks... she’s sad because now they don’t have that creator fund 🤣

Reactions: 24
She also thinks Isla is 120cm tall and Esme 130cm. That sounds like it would be incredibly small - my 8 year old is about 133cm, is a little taller than a lot in his class (but is also one of the oldest) but not the tallest.

If they think they are that small though, where are the car seats? 135cm till they don't need one.

Reactions: 17
So I've just had a quick watch of this Q&A....
- They DEFFO had an influence on Isabelles decision to not see her dad. I remember all the old vlogs and Sarah would just complain that she didn't like the fact Isabelle used to go to her dads every other weekend.
- Isabelle taking history and English GCSE a year early...there is no way you can do GCSE English in a year? At school you study it for 3 years, and there's a reason for that.If she does take it I doubt she'll get more than a pass 😂 Wikipedia will only get you so far. Also no exams are taking place this year, and she isn't in school so she doesn't have grade predictions?
- 'The girls don't have friends round'....hahahahahahah I wonder why that is 😂😂😂
- 'Which country do you want to go to that Chris doesn't?'...Africa...Thats a continent - God help the homeschooling if they think Africa is a country.
- Creepy is not 5ft 11....
- We're back again with the 'Jace is so dinky', what is the obsession with him being small?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She also thinks Isla is 120cm tall and Esme 130cm. That sounds like it would be incredibly small - my 8 year old is about 133cm, is a little taller than a lot in his class (but is also one of the oldest) but not the tallest.

If they think they are that small though, where are the car seats? 135cm till they don't need one.
Not to stick up for them or anything, but people can be small/smaller than normal! I’m in the 15-17 age range (don’t wanna disclose actual age) and am 145 cm so I’m sure people would say the same about me if I put that out online. People can’t control their heights
(Totally agree about the car seats though- basic child safety yet again being ignored🙄)

Reactions: 3
So I've just had a quick watch of this Q&A....
- They DEFFO had an influence on Isabelles decision to not see her dad. I remember all the old vlogs and Sarah would just complain that she didn't like the fact Isabelle used to go to her dads every other weekend.

I can't remember now but didn't Isabelle stop seeing her dad after her step-father (Chris) was in the papers for hitting on teenagers? How can the pair take the moral high ground after that?!

They were hardly likely to say "it's all lies" and the dad just went along with it, there's so much more to this and I guess we will never know unless the dad speaks out. I wonder what response he got from Chris and Sarah when he brought it up?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarah ‘I never said a single bad word about Isabelle’s biological dad, to isabelle’

No Sarah you just drew on a black eye and filmed a bleeping YouTube video about how he abused you, didn’t you. Does your daughter not have access to YouTube?

Is she just an absolute liar or is she unwell and genuinely doesn’t remember this stuff? I’m honestly starting to wonder.

She’s later confirmed that the black eye video was 100% about Isabelle’s dad despite that video saying she wouldn’t say who. By telling us today she’s only ever had two boyfriends him and Chris. Well done sarah. Muppet

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
oh you absolute need one of those blankets and a ride in the backward forward wheelchair. Absolutely a must for every birth from now until eternity.....
Good luck
Don't be so ridiculous! What she *needs* is to make sure the hospital has a Costa coffee so her partner can get himself a chai latte! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
we used to have friends around quite often, but obviously not right now with what happens....:ROFLMAO:o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only truthful answer on that Q&A was the does Chris shower with his true answer of NO :sick::D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can anybody explain how isabelle can take a gcse this year whilst everyone else's are cancelled? Maybe I'm missing something here.

Reactions: 27
Can anybody explain how isabelle can take a gcse this year whilst everyone else's are cancelled? Maybe I'm missing something here.
Maybe they meant she’s able to do the predicted grades/whatever ends up happening? Although I doubt they have any evidence of her both highly and accurately graded assignments that would actually be eligible to contribute to her grade🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Lazy’s mouth and skin look awful! 🤢
Drink some water and eat some veg pronto!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.