Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ebking74

Well isn’t this going to be interesting 🤫. Come on UK,America,Australia get on board and do the same thing. Maybe the minghams will have to give Disneyland Paris a wide berth 😂😂😂
It's happening. The issue was the last legislation was reviewed in 2013 and published 2014 so the concept of user generated stuff was still very young. It was going to be updated in 2020 but covid put it back, it is imminent though.

If they have to follow the same as uk children in enetertainement, it's going to be extremely strict. Jase would be under the tightest due to his age. He can only "perform" or 30 minutes before he is required to have a break and then has to have a 45 minute break. Theyd also only be allowed to film 6 days a week, only be allowed to film certain concent, theyd have to put a large portion of the earnings into the kids savings, theyd have to document the hours the kids worked and show them to lea. They also are legally required to do 15 hours of schooling a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Jayne82

Chatty Member
How old is Isla 9/10? That bed will last her 12 months max. I’d say more suitable for a child from about 4yrs, and why had she got a toy horse aimed at a bloody toddler?Why is Sarah so obsessed with not letting her children mature and grow up Isla is not a cute little girl and bloody hell all that screaming and jumping up and down 😡.
Also why would you give Jace 2 yoghurts together like that? When my kids were his age it would never have entered my head to give them 2!

Disneyfan24

Sarah is such a spiteful, nasty piece of work. She is completely jealous of Isabelle and her bio dad's relationship and the fact she can't control what she says or does when with him.

It reminds me of being in an abusive and controlling relationship (been there) Starts off with controlling and manipulative behaviour, then isolation begins and then it's the constant guilt tripping. ( the partner I was with would even go as far to say he was dying so I wouldn't leave him) Sometimes you don't even know the abuse is happening except everyone else knows it is.

Sarah has to remember that her, Chris, Esme, Isla and Jace are not the only people in her lives. She has a dad, a stepmum , another half brother, grandparents. (Why have they never attempted to see Isabelle) She even has an aunt, uncle, cousins)
It's a no wonder the girl has resorted to making up fake friends on tik tok.

When I was a child my dad was in fact very jealous of the relationship I had with my mum. We were and still are extremely close. It wasn't to the extent of how Sarah is but it caused a lot of emotional turmoil in my life growing up.

• Sad
  • Heart

M_stalker

Chatty Member
They have literally faked cancer and a miscarriage, there is no chance in hell a family death is true lmao

Pugsworth

My daughter is currently doing A level criminology, sociology and psychology... There's no way Izzy would be able to do A Levels without at least 5 GCSE's let along go on to do a uni degree course. She doesn't have the basic English language skills let alone the ability to recite facts. Keep dreaming girl. OR GET BACK IN TO PROPER EDUCATION!

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
This whole Isabelle's dad debate does make me wonder if he actually said anything when all these allegations about Chris came out? Surely as a parent you'd do anything to protect your child (not a parent myself but I have a lot of nieces and nephews I treat as if they would be my own) and particularly because Isabelle was a teenage girl - the same category of girls Chris was alleged talking to - her Dad would surely not have wanted his child to be with Chris, or at the very least say something in concern for Izzy???
He allegedly did try from sources on twitter who know him. Also Issy did go away for a few days at the time Chris was exposed. It was with her paternal grandparents. The relationship with the paternal side was still there then it all stopped, therapy started being mentioned (digs that the therapy was nothing to do with Ingham family Ltd, school but made clear it was to do with Isabelles father.)
Then there was Chris vlogging himself outside the solicitors or very near for a couple of weeks then there was the vlog where they both smugly told everyone about dealing with a family issue and happy with the outcome filmed very close to the court.
Others may remember too the digs about Isabelle being unable to vlog when away as her "other family" didn't agree with it, the drama about going to her Dad on Boxing Day to spend time with them, I think that was hoverboard year because the forum mentioned how Chris and Esme were wrong for using it.
And who could forget the "Isabelle's always wanted a brother" comment on the baby gender reveal. These mentions might not seem much but if a child sees and hears this sort of negative language it does cause them to have conflicting emotions about having 2 families.

• Sad

Otghmd94

Yet another intruder title! And lazy still wonders why Isla is scared🤦‍♀️I honestly feel for that poor little girl

• Sad
  • Wow

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
It’s really sad that those girls won’t get the professions they dream of in the future because their dim witted parents took education away from them.
Not to mention poor Jace who won’t even get a primary school education.

Edit to add -
There was a channel 4 documentary called Feral Families a while back about families that took their kids out of school but don’t bother teaching them. If it’s still on the website I’d recommend watching - it’s so Chris and Sarah just without the vlogging.
Imagine having to look your kids in the eye in 10,20,30 years time when influencer is no longer a job knowing that you let them keep a roof over your head because you were too lazy to get an actual job and kept them out of education to do so, all whilst covering for your creep husband

Fair enough influencers who are adults and know what they are doing, but anyone making money off their kids need to get in the bin.

The Inghams are fairly young. Mid 30s. So in ten years time all of the girls are going to be grown up and Jace nearly a teen. They are still only mid 40s then...How are they thinking they are going to make money then?

They haven’t made the amount of money ladbaby and the big families have, or Zoella etc... if they had they wouldn’t be doing caravan holidays because we all know they loved Disney and the Maldives and Lapland

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I’m struggling to believe this whole family emergency is about a family member who they haven’t even mentioned in their vlogs whatsoever has passed. I mean, obviously, it’s difficult to believe what comes out of their mouths when they lie about every little detail including the major bits every single day. There’s a side to me that thinks this is all for some attention, as we all know, they have unfortunately got their fan base tightly around their little fingers and they’ll be in there first with the sympathy and the outpouring comments of support. Engagement and communication on social media will go up. Whatever it is, it’s just not adding up and with their track record, even if it is a genuine family emergency, they will RINSE every penny from it they can get. I’m on the fence with this one and I’m sure I’m not alone either.
I'm sure someone in the family has passed away but I suspect it was likely a distant relative that they only saw at weddings and funerals. Their passing has given the Ingham Family Ltd an excuse not to vlog under the pretence of grieving.
My opinion is if he/she was upset the "look at me" thumbnail and Instagram post wouldn't have happened. I don't believe anyone grieving would pose, filter and clickbait emergency.
For days they have struggled with content, there is limited life with room reveals, slow cookers and wankets this persons death is a convenient excuse which they will milk for content and views.

• Sad

Impleo

VIP Member
So I've just had a quick watch of this Q&A....
- They DEFFO had an influence on Isabelles decision to not see her dad. I remember all the old vlogs and Sarah would just complain that she didn't like the fact Isabelle used to go to her dads every other weekend.

I can't remember now but didn't Isabelle stop seeing her dad after her step-father (Chris) was in the papers for hitting on teenagers? How can the pair take the moral high ground after that?!

They were hardly likely to say "it's all lies" and the dad just went along with it, there's so much more to this and I guess we will never know unless the dad speaks out. I wonder what response he got from Chris and Sarah when he brought it up?

• Heart

M_stalker

Chatty Member
I don’t buy it, plus you would think Sarah would give Chris a break and break the new to their beloved ifam for him so he wouldn’t have to talk about it but she is no where to be seen.. the whole thing is weird and makes absolutely no sense.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Agree.
A genderless family member that we know nothing of, that means a lot to them all, who even rang Chris the other day and he ghosted their call...

No he's got a thing for Tom delonge from Blink182. To the extent of pretending he is obsessed with aliens like him... Even writing into a local paper about a ufo he spotted one day. Sarah's bebo/MySpace from back in the day was princess delonge 👸😘😂 they're nutters.

Lazy is more Princess Fiona from Shrek than Princess Delonge nowad

No he's got a thing for Tom delonge from Blink182. To the extent of pretending he is obsessed with aliens like him... Even writing into a local paper about a ufo he spotted one day. Sarah's bebo/MySpace from back in the day was princess delonge 👸😘😂 they're nutters.
Lazy is more Princess Fiona from Shrek than Princess Delonge nowadays. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lolly52

You can actually gain a university place with no formal education or exams. It's quite rare, but they will go on personal statements, interviews and tests.
My sister had a teenage foster child ,
from abroad, who had suffered greatly through trafficking . No formal education, but amazingly intelligent. She got a place at a top university and is now a child psychologist, working with children like herself.
But....the process is rigorous and sadly, Isabelles limited vocabulary and life experiences wouldn't get her as far as an interview.

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
So Sarah saying buy from small businesses, showing the sleepsuits and they have a label on made in China..

• Haha
I think this family emergency won’t be about Chris, Sarah or the kids.
It’ll be Nanna or GrannyJ /Steve more likely.
He has said they filmed nothing of the day and therefore no vlog.
Now if one of the kids had had an accident or illness that camera would have been hot.