Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Thank you everyone x

Recap
- Isla's bedroom renovation ha started and is taking foreeeeevvvvveeeerrrrr but now we won't see it until it's finished for the big reveal
- Lazy has admitted that Isla is terrified to be in any part of the house alone, probably due to her fear mongering and lies about 'stalkers'
-Prinny considered running away but ultimately decided against it. Run Prinny and don't look back!
- The topic of choice for home schooling this term is the Anger-low Saxons... and fractions
- Creepy claims to have confidence issues so has stopped including himself in the vlogs a much, although he still enjoys setting the camera up in the car and checking himself out for half hour. A good thing if you ask me.
- Creepy is riding around illegally on an electric scooter
- Lazy claims to have wanted to go to the gym for a while 😂
- Someone needs to gift the Inghams a watch (or a kitchen clock that works) because they can't seem to upload the vlog on time.
- No vlog tonight (15th January) due to an unspecified 'family emergency'

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I did some research tonight guys while making tea. I timed how long it takes me to manually grate 200g of cheese...I was keen to know if I really *was* wasting time.
Nope turns out it took me all of 80 seconds. Phew, so relieved.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kattykat10

VIP Member
And he was on Instagram that same night chatting shit. It’s no one we’ve been introduced to but of course he missed a call from them. I’m sorry but something doesn’t ring true.

Soozy2k18

I can't help but feel partly responsible for that. Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️ Next time do better Ingham "parents". But you obviously don't read here 😂
Probably embarrassed she got caught making fake friend accounts and giving herself comments about how great she is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

thegreencow

VIP Member
Does Lazy realise she is on borrowed time? Once Isabelle is 18 in 2 1/2 years time she cannot prevent Isabelle's Dad from trying to get in contact with her and Isabelle will find out the truth. The poor girl won't know what to believe though because her mother has got her opinions so embedded in her head.

• Sad

lb9898

True. And in the interests of fairness, I took a look at the Cambridge IGCSE History syllabus. Say Creepy and Lazy chose to "teach" Option B (International Relations since 1919)for the core study syllabus, these are the subjects they would have to cover as well as an "in depth" study

• Were the peace treaties of 1919–23 fair?
• To what extent was the League of Nations a success?
• Why had international peace collapsed by 1939?
• Who was to blame for the Cold War?
• How effectively did the United States contain the spread of Communism?
• How secure was the USSR’s control over Eastern Europe, 1948–c.1989?
• Why did events in the Gulf matter, c.1970–2000?

I also had a look at the English syllabus. These are the assessment objectives for AO3 Speaking in Cambridge IGCSE English

SL1 articulate experience and express what is thought, felt and imagined
SL2 present facts, ideas and opinions in a cohesive order which sustains the audience’s interest
SL3 communicate clearly and purposefully using fluent language
SL4 use register appropriate to context
SL5 listen and respond appropriately in conversation.

I'm not so invested in the English curriculum mainly because I am WAY too invested on hearing what Creepy and Lazy have to say about the Cold War. Hint: Since we all know you read here, C, L and Hi Steve, it has nothing to do with arguing about whether or not you have the heating switched on at home. You're welcome :whistle:

Yeah, sorry, that was a vague swipe at irony. x
Just popping in here to say that I’m 16 (exams been cancelled for my GCSEs this year) and I can barely cope with the lockdowns on my education & im worried about the future of my exams. I achieved 9s in history & both Eng Lang and lit (A** in my mocks) and I’m consistently doing practise papers, getting my book marked,online research.I feel bad for Izzy since she isn’t going to have access to this. It’s not good enough to know dates, you have to know exam technique. I don’t know how she’ll be able to complete it. History contains 3 huge topics which have each individual papers, English has different components of papers with poems, letter writing etc, analysing texts

• Heart

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
On the subject of private school, remember Chris even said it was the best thing they‘d ever spent money on, even though it was a very lot of money. He said that especially with Esme she had changed so much and come on leaps and bounds in both her confidence and learning and that it was worth every penny and he’d spend it all over again etc. Then literally a week or two later they pulled them out 🤷‍♀️ Sadly, whilst she did come on leaps and bounds, she seems to be regressing just as quickly. So it seems it wasn’t the poor state school that was all to blame.

• Sad

Disneyfan24

There was absolutely no reason to mention the family emergency, this was done purely so their fans and 'jealous haterzz can speculate on what's wrong, therefore increasing interaction. All they had to say is there won't be a vlog tomorrow night or something to that effect.
If Sarah and Chris are content with repeating the words 'You only see 20 minutes of our day' then it's just as easy to say 'we don't need to explain why there won't be a vlog'

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Someone tells me that they are desperately trying to think up new revenue streams over in chez Ingham! “This will all be done by myself” translates to Sarah will be buying some cheap, flammable kids clothes off the internet then using a hot press will stick the cheap plastic personalisation on which will then peel off and the outfit fall to bits in the washing machine a month later.
Make sure to let the people know that if the label says 6-9 months it's okay for your 20 month old child, okay Sarah.

• Haha

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Lazy said she never said bad things about izzy's bio dad and has never stopped her from visiting him or influenced her in anyway but then goes on to say she is glad izzy made the decision to stop seeing him🙄

she may not have said anything to izzy on her face but I am sure given how vile she is, she must have made lot of passive aggressive comments about her bio dad.

• Sad
  • Wow

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Haven’t watched the sassy belle video yet but going on the comments, wow. That poor girl has got validation from people on tik tok which has boosted her confidence recently. I had noticed changes in her but this confirms to me she is a very sheltered teenager. She is trying to be an “influencer” but in my eyes failing badly. Can’t string a sentence together, badly fitting cheap clothes, anything she has to “show off” is cheap tat. Claiming to be healthy eating, yeah we all see the amount of sugar is consumed in that house and sadly her skin is suffering badly because of it. When was the last time she had a conversation with anyone outside her immediate family? I know we are in lockdown but nothing to say you couldnt meet a friend and go for a social distanced walk at any point over the last 10 months but nothing. The lack of social contact scares me.

• Heart

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
buying 18-24 month clothes then saying they wont fit Jace (too big) looked a perfect fit to me , this obsession with having "tiny" children baffles me

Reactions: 33

Abbvay

VIP Member
Finally got the chance to drop the word "wanket" into general conversation.

Mr Abbvay complains he's a bit cold and the blanket he has falls off when he stands up. You need a wanket!!! His first reaction was "oh?" with an interested expression then when I said its a wearable blanket he said "oh" with a disappointed expression. I guess the name could be a little misleading.

Also established it wouldn't help because the reason he's cold is he doesn't like anything covering his arms. Lazy, can we have a sleeveless version? Or would that be sold with sleeves that I have to cut off myself? Bit like having to put your own pillows in the sewn together pillowcases?

• Haha
  • Heart

DJ55

So Sarah’s chatting in the secret group about all the youtubers they are close friends with and chat with regularly! She said she’s good friends with a few of them and they talk often - I thought all other youtubers and shunned them?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Let’s just face it, Chris has ‘messed up’ AGAIN and Sarah has found out.
From Chris’s insta, they really don’t know how to be genuine.
BF87FC41-7480-43B9-97CE-18D293397BFB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Maisie842

VIP Member
Just having a look at who Isabelle follows on TikTok, and was surprised to find this one amongst the usual you might expect. A channel dedicated to showing videos of catching child predators. I don't know that it's necessarily unusual to be watching stuff like this at her age but just stood out considering Chris' behaviour.
Sorry to quote my own post, but she also follows this delightful TikTocker whose posts are all like this:

Parents of the year, who obviously monitor Isabelles social media accounts 🙄🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
Is that it ? Obviously sad someone died but was on Chrises side so surely chris would be more upset not Sarah .
Being told Someone has died i wouldn't class as an emergency unless they had to be with person to say goodbye or they were rushed to hospital then sadly passed obviously its sad for them but not and emergency. Or am I just cold hearted ?