Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Otghmd94

Oh god- Izzy said she gets up early in her Q&A😂how many lies do those parents feed their kids for them to think midday is early

• Haha
Reactions: 28

prinnygrace

VIP Member
HA. Yeah good luck with studying Criminology Issy!! I did Criminology as part of my BA degree. I did a joint degree- History/Criminology. She is in for one hell of a shock if she thinks because she is interested in crime, she will enjoy it. Alot of it isnt really focusing on serial killers. I remember having to do all the theory, gloabalisation of crime, even bloody a SPSS module. So yeah, good luck Issy!!!
I did Psychology with Criminology... not once did we learn about serial killers or true crime events. Enjoy learning all about theories of crime and prevention. It’s a really difficult thing to study. Shows how little research goes into their education. None of their current learning isn’t the GCSE syllabus and now she’s dreaming of a uni course without looking at the spec😩

Pastel

VIP Member
WTF is that “I’m too sexy for my beanie” face he’s pulling in the thumbnail!?!!? Could it be more inappropriate to announce that someone has died!???

If a family member died (which is terrible for those that are actually close to that person) then I’m betting it was probably a very distant relative that Chris had never heard of until now. They‘ve certainly busied themselves with assembling bedroom furniture, and totally redecorating Isla’s room, during this “emergency”.

Vanessa

The Q&A -'Quips & Attitude' made up of lying and glossing over the truth. Everytime they do one of these it seems to be triggered by something either that's bugged them or a filler for their questionable vlogger lifestyle of exploiting their kids and flogging modern slavery tat. Also it's a good reminder of how utterly arrogant they are. Especially manchilds constant 'eye flicking lovemegurls DM me' ridiculous poses. Lazy has successfully alienated her eldest daughter from her REAL father. She's a past master at it. She has successfully aliented the kids from life so that she can manipulate them to suit her latest short-term cash cow venture. I really just can't stomach the pair of them.

• Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Fanices himself as a fitty; loves a bit of bitty; can't even spell 'pity'.

Sorry 😂 it rhymed 😂

• Haha

Abs54

I cannot believe issy doesn’t have a 5 year goal. What on earth is happening to the upcoming generation?
Im really coming to this realisation of how bad ‘influencer’ and ‘social media’ life is. At her age I too wanted to stay at home instead of go to school and the thought of getting to live everyday as it comes with free gifts and holidays etc would have sounded like the utter dream for me but unfortunately Isabelle needs to realise that isn’t how normal life goes. She should be in school, these are fundamental years, educationally but emotionally too. It’s how she will learn to build and hold relationships, learn about what she likes and things she wouldn’t want to do - now I’m not saying there is anything wrong with home schooling, but clearly they are not being ‘schooled’ at all.
Isabelle, seriously, read this and take note. I strongly advise you actually start taking it into your own hands to get your basic GCSEs and please, please go to college. Do a BTEC even as you can do a lot of on the go learning and coursework as you claim to not like exams. But you need to find something to do in life. You’re going to suffer so much with not having a proper routine and a need to wake up. Your mental health will suffer from no routine, purpose or sense of achievement after a tough day at work. Life isn’t one big half term.
I don’t care if those kids want to do YouTube still but I truly think it should be mandatory for them to fulfill something of their own on the side - for them. Issy’s nearly 16 and most 16 year olds are already desperate for a part time job - handing out their CVS everywhere just to earn some of their own, hard earned money themselves and to feel proud and independent. It sounds like Planning ahead for issy gives her major anxiety and I’mguessing it’s because she’s realising she is unlikely to get her GCSEs and she just wants to make a living making sassybelle videos and living off of advertisements. It’s ludicrous and neglectful of her parents to not have shown her this or even discussed it.
Sorry everyone, just really fed up with this influencer culture and how naive her video was.

• Heart

ANYway

As it’ll soon be Valentines Day I’ve come up with a little rhyme (can’t sleep)

Roses are white, violets are blue
The Inghams are shite, S’up foo Whoo Hooooo
😬

• Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
The ride on toy is for 4-8 year olds. There's also the safety aspect of it, Isla is probably over the weight limit for the toy. Lazy has always babied her, allowing her to sit in highchairs and the toddler seat in trollies when she was 5 or 6.
Remember last visit to Disneyland Paris Isla was 7 Esme 9 and they were both in pushchair

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm between five foot three and five foot four and my husband is just below six foot, the top of my head is approx at his mouth level. Sarah's head is much higher next to Chris- I think he's five eight!

Forgot to attach pic

.... maximum
I don’t care how tall he is - I do however wish he’d grow a pair and muzzle mouth almighty. What an evil foul bitch that creature is.

Disneyfan24

Well isn’t this going to be interesting 🤫. Come on UK,America,Australia get on board and do the same thing. Maybe the minghams will have to give Disneyland Paris a wide berth 😂😂😂
I was just going to mention this. I think this is fantastic news, and about time protection for children is put in place. Well done France! One can only hope UK and other countries follow suit and fast.

Also if anyone from New Zealand is here can they confirm that it's very difficult to get approval for homeschooling there as parents have to prove they can provide the same level of education to the child as if they were in school. If this was the same here, Sarah and Chris would be well stuffed considering they know less than a 5yr old would.

Reactions: 27

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
The vlog with random clips was off. The explanation chirs gave at the beginning was off.
They could have easily said exactly that in their comments. Someone died and they are taking a day off.
It is a (poor) attempt at cover up

Maybe creepy and lazy had a bad fight? With each other or maybe Hi stevie and groomer granny

I don't know. Just speculating

Last edited:
  • Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
Sarah exams are cancelled and you can’t just tell the exam boards that Isabelle deserves an A! You need to have actual proof that she is working to that level like evidence from mock exams, graded assessments, or the word of an actual qualified tutor in the subject. I read that homeschooling kids had issues last year with not having enough formal evidence to be awarded a grade after the exams were cancelled.

Abs54

Issy showed her ‘set up’ yesterday for I’m assuming her version of home schooling - it’s blurry but the final part starts with ‘in the face of this dire situation, Hoover’s administration’ bla bla.. I thought that sounded just like isabelles own words.. just by typing it into google it takes you to ‘history.com’ and shows she’s literally copied it word for word, punctuation by punctuation into her notebook - now I know some may find this method helps them learn, but seriously? She should be reading it and putting it into her own words so that she understands it. This is ridiculous.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
Someone that they've never mentioned died. Sad for the rest of the family who may have been close to this person.

But that's not an emergency for the Inghams, it's not like they could go anywhere. They might not feel like vlogging after hearing that news but they knew what people would assume if they used the word "emergency".

kizzy

VIP Member
The Minghams must be the unluckiest family on you tube with all these intruders that they have, it's no wonder Isla is a nervous wreck. Also the girls giving their gaming names out, saying they will add the first five people, could be a nine year old girl or a creepy old perv like their dad.

• Sick