Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DMK 99

Love that Sarah is trying to convince the "IFAM" that those blankets covered in snowmen and Christmas presents aren't Christmas blankets. Brilliant. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Kitty2020

VIP Member
I truly hope we’ve seen the last of them.
For certain, they have damaged their own children, but also take a look at the kind of stuff posted on their ‘fan’ group.

These are mostly adults with serious disabilities, learning & health. They don’t have the ability to exercise wisdom & discernment- they idolise the Inghams & emulate them - their worst characteristics. These are not wealthy people, yet many buy the dolls, which I gather run into the £100s. How much better to put into a savings account, or buy something of greater importance to their lives, other than lining the pockets & ego of Lazy & Creepy Mingham and to win approval and praise from fellow cult members.

Taking advantage of clearly vulnerable folk - it’s fucking sick.

So, will they stop? Will they fuck. The only thing we can’t be sure of is which girl will be chosen for the next open-mouth thumbnail.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
the saddest answer to this q and a
they will not get another dog cause Prinny is so much work
Not that they travel so much it is not fair on Prinny to leave her so much
Omg their attitude about prinny as if she was the most awful dog in the universe

She pees on the floor, probably through stress and being cooped up in the house all the time poor thing along with those four nutcases rough handling her, I bet she day dreams about when she was living her best life in peace whilst they were in their tin can enraging people across Europe

• Sad

ANYway

I was going to count how many times Izzy said “like” in her vlog but gave up after 1599 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
He’s not got a migraine. If he did he would be lying in a dark room not smoothing and filtering his face on an Instagram post the bellend.
He also wouldn't be even considering building furniture. It can wait, when you've got a migraine... It can wait!

Daisy dukes

I have just spoken to my daughter's school receptionist on the phone. She said that she was freezing as they now had to have all the windows open in school. She said that she wanted one of those hooded blanket things to keep warm but couldn't remember the name of them. It took everything in me to not say the word 'wanket' 😂😂
I got my girls and my nieces some for Christmas and my sister in law asked where I got them. I said Amazon and she said what are they called I want one for myself and without thinking i said wanket 😂

• Haha

Mrs Mac.

I have just spoken to my daughter's school receptionist on the phone. She said that she was freezing as they now had to have all the windows open in school. She said that she wanted one of those hooded blanket things to keep warm but couldn't remember the name of them. It took everything in me to not say the word 'wanket' 😂😂
You’re so controlled. I was at a campground last week ( in NZ) and a woman was standing by the pool in one. My husband commented that it looked warm. I said oh that’s one of those wearable blankets or wankets. The woman and her friends overheard me and they thought it was the funniest thing they’d ever heard. Thanks tattle life for making me look cool.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Don't most retailers offer baby clothes in erm... all the baby sizes? I've never seen anywhere that only offers 0-3 months and nothing else. You won't get many repeat customers if people can't come back for clothes in the next size?!

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm not sure I've ever heard a 15 year old say they can't think what they will be doing in 5 years because it scares them to think of the future and they might not even be alive. It definitely sounded more like something Chris or Sarah would say. At 15, surely most have hopes and dreams and ambitions, even if these are vague ideas or quite unrealistic.

She even said at one point when talking about being interested in crime, that she is studying criminology, well will be when she goes to college. So isn't that something that would have been a better answer, she obviously does have some idea of what she would like to do later on.

I didn't watch much so missed the virginity question but even if asked, her parents should have taken that out. Absolutely not appropriate for a 15 year old to be talking about online. No one needs to know, would she update when she isn't anymore? Because that's just wrong.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I can see the titles now:

OUR CHILD NEARLY DIED!!!!!! SCARY!!!!!! (They didn’t really, they’re fine)

two days later...

WE THINK WE CAUGHT COVID IN A&E!!!!! TERRIFIED!!!!!!!

TAKING A COVID TEST!!!!!!! SO SCARED!!!!!!

ANXIOUSLY AWAITING MY RESULTS!!!!!! PETRIFIED!!!

THE REST OF THE FAMILY HAD TO GET TESTED!!!!! THEY CRIED!!! 😭 (Thumbnail of Izzy with her tongue out)

GETTING OUR COVID TEST RESULTS, NEVER BEEEN SO NERVOUS!!!! (They’re negative)
Oh em gee covid in ma big toe!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maisie842

VIP Member
Just having a look at who Isabelle follows on TikTok, and was surprised to find this one amongst the usual you might expect. A channel dedicated to showing videos of catching child predators. I don't know that it's necessarily unusual to be watching stuff like this at her age but just stood out considering Chris' behaviour.

Attachments

• Wow

Abbvay

VIP Member
If Chris and Sarah were so upset about this person and had been close to them, surely the girls would also know them. But they didn't seem bothered at all and were happy to film themselves having fun?

Both Chris and Sarah just had to go out. But where, they wouldn't be able to go to the hospital. They shouldn't be visiting relatives, especially since they never mentioned this family member so are unlikely to be the ones that a remaining spouse would turn to for support (for example). Both of them don't need to go anywhere, one could go to the office/shops.

Chris showed more emotion when he lost his drone. There was no reason for Sarah not to vlog at all, or talk about it with/instead of Chris.

W

Never heard about the hostage situation what was that about
They got a sponsored/gifted trip to Dubai, and did a super surprise reveal at the airport and I think left on a total cliffhanger doing the usual come back tomorrow to find out. Meanwhile, the company (something to do with Dubai tourism?) was contacted and told about the allegations. Next thing there was a really short video, the entire family dressed in black looking totally miserable saying they weren't going to daily vlog whilst there and they posted the videos when they got home instead.

It was just a very strange video of them all staring in to the camera with only Sarah doing the talking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

potato123

Chatty Member
They’ve really outdone themselves with babying Isla this time, the room looks nice but the bed and the unicorn especially, you really would think she is 5

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISE BEDROOM MAKEOVER REVEAL!!

A very excitable Lazy can't believe it's the weekend. They want to make the walk along the canal to the sandwich shop a tradition.

The snow has turned to ice but is melting now because it's warmer. Prinny went out for a wee and started barking at something. Creepy went to see what she was barking at and as he did the house sounded like it was falling down. All the snow fell off the roof and nearly buried Prinny. She hid under a chair. Isabelle came down claiming she had a cardiac arrest because of the noise.

The kids are outside and it's cold. They visit the horses and Isabelle says her friend Mimi owns horses. Prinny is muddy. Lazy cackles because one of the horse farted in Creepy's face. Creepy says this is not the easiest path to walk because it's slippy but the sandwich shop is turning into a tradition. Tradition? They would've forgotten about it by this time next month. Jace is obsessed with ducks or geese or whatever. Footage of walk. Creepy says he's supporting a small business and his double chin. Lazy spends a few seconds with Jace

Lay says it's getting warmer; it's crisp but not freezing. She's off to Asda and M&S to get an order. She hasn't been to a supermarket in ages. They've had mismatched meals the past few days and Isla needs a new duvet set. The bedroom decorations are not completed in either girl's room because Lazy wants to let them do their own shopping when they're able to. The priority is just to switch the rooms around. Lazy is dreading doing Esme's bedroom because it will be the hardest. They can't just shove toys etc in her bedroom anymore, and some of the furniture is going.

Isla is calling Jace a rat. He wants a yoghurt and demand for it. He gets impatient and tells Isabelle to put it on his high chair but he does thank her. He was arguing with Isla about a rat and says rat multiple times.

Isabelle is upstairs after dinner. She has been cleaning her room and has got some snacks for her fridge. Lazy has bought her new bedding.

Creepy says tonight is a special night for Isla but he still has work to do. They're planning on introducing Isla to her new bedroom. She hasn't seen it for a number of days. Lazy is at the supermarket and Creepy needs to build the bed and the steps are complicated. Isla isn't as excited about her new bedroom because she has to leave Esme. The girls are upstairs with a cup of tea because everyone is freezing and thawing out. Time lapse of Creepy assembling the bed.

Lazy moans about her appearance and tells us they have been working for the past few hours. They underestimated how much work there was. with the last minute things they had to do. She is jealous because she would've dreamed of a bedroom like this as a child. You have to be careful with floral bedding because it can loo old for children. Isla has a special gift that the Inghams were gifted to them last year and now it's the perfect time to give it to her. It's a ride-along pony cycle from Smyths Toys and designed for 4 year olds. Lazy says it was gifted to them by PonyCycle in Germany. Lazy played on some in Smyths Toys that didn't feel solid. Pan of the room to music. Isla has Isabelle's old lamps.

Isla comes in and screams without even properly looking at the room. Jace climbs up the steps onto the bed and tries to climb off the side. Creepy takes him off the bed but he immediately climbs back up the steps. Isla gave lots of toys to charity but she had a mini pony and it went to the office charity collection. She missed playing with it and Lazy told her he didn't need to give it away but she did. She tells Jace to get down. Isla gets on the pony and is too big for it. Isla needs twinkle lights and has storage for her toys. Creepy says she can have sister sleepovers. Lazy repeatedly tells Jace to be careful on the stairs but no one makes any attempt to remove him from the room.

Isla and Esme are having hugs. They're sad because they've shared a room for so long. Isabelle is having a shower. Lazy tells Jace that he is off to bed. Esme has been patient for the past few weeks whilst she waits for her room and they have a few more bits to add to Isla's room.

End of vlog

Isla's new bedroom
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193840.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193856.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193916.png

If they don't put boundaries in place and stop Jace climbing on that bed I fear there will be a terrible accident. It must be a fall of at least 3 ft, the bed is only slightly lower than the top of Isla's head.
Screenshot 2021-01-17 194237.png

Screenshot 2021-01-17 193717.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193512.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193321.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193047.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 192820.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193701.png

• Heart