Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle34

Chatty Member
😱 Why the hell is Creepy involved in group chats with CHILDREN?!
I'd be extremely concerned if my young child followed creepy and he set up a group chat i would report pronto
The whole *ifam* cult is majorly fucked up and creeps and lazy are king n queen off it , thinking they are special , it is very worrying

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Cedann

That’s such a weird question to ask 🙈 someone who at the moment would buy 0-3 months would not need 0-3 by the time she gets round to actually selling these baby clothes. Sarah if you weren’t aware.. babies grow.. she is such an odd woman

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
1:20 in and she's already going on about evil spiteful people😵, just the kind of relaxing and enjoyable viewing you want during a tough time 😆. Passive aggressive with a chirpy tune in the background 🥴

They'll get views for this, it was pushed into my homepage and I haven't watched anything of theirs in months. But people will come away thinking they're off their rocker.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Don't mean to rehash an old joke too many times... which is good because I'm being deadly serious.... I think the family emergency was Granny Jane ran out of toonar 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Isla was allowed by her parents to play Slender Man ... No wonder she’s scared she’s only 8 now!!!

• Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
Poor Creepy he just had to keep pushing it doesn’t he 😂 I wouldn’t be surprised if it is to do with the scooters. He doesn’t have much luck with the decisions he makes in life does he. I mean can you imagine marrying lazy looking like the first pic then in less than 4 years you’ve ended up with the woman in the second pic 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Kitty2020

VIP Member
No matter what is happening or who is talking, the moment Isla speaks has anyone noticed that lazy just giggles or says something generalised back? As if she’s not listening or interested. It happens every single vlog and will really start to affect Islas confidence. I know she barely makes any sense and says some weird stuff but most kids do that age but it’s becoming more apparent they’d wish she’d just shut up now she’s not generating cute views anymore
I think it was at the end of last night’s usual crap. Jason was playing on some indoor slide thing and Isla was roughhousing with him.

I picked up on a couple of instances that were left in the vlog where this little girl is posing & pouting, looking at herself in the camera whilst others ignore her. Her older sister, not much older, would barely let her get a word in when she, Esmé, was babbling about some game they played on their phones. So much pouting. And of course, Isla, who’s development is stunted completely now, copied Esmé’s first five friend request offer.

But that last scene with Jason and Isla playing - Isla threw herself down pretty hard. Sarah, who was filming, immediately said ‘careful, Isla’... I thought she was referring to how hard she landed, but no, she, Sarah, followed up with, ‘Watch Izzy’s drink’ or something. You just know Isabelle had given Sarah a ‘look’ to prompt that response.

Even earlier, when Sarah & Isabelle were cooing over yet more outfits for the toddler, they appeared to be ignoring Isla’s attempts to get camera time.

And on the ‘Q&A’ - Sarah’s response about bedroom swapping was pretty nasty the way she emphatically stated, ‘it’s not up to Isla’.

Sarah, quit playing favorites! You’re supposed to be a mother, not a bratty school girl, no matter how hard you try to dress like one. There seems to be a whole lot of jealousy in that family - each vying for more attention from strangers than they get from their parents. The new bedrooms are income generating content, not done out of pleasure and joy for the kids.

• Sad
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Hahaha sat round the dinner table having our Sunday roast and my Son randomly says “aye mum, you watch that Ingham shower” I concurred but made it clear it was to take the mick 😂 he then said “I seen a tweet of a boy that had put a pic of his Christmas turkey on all greased up and ready to go in the oven and someone tweeted back that Chris Ingham and his wife are more greased up than that turkey” 😂😂

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Why were there summer dresses and shorts in Isla’s wardrobe?! No wonder there is no room and she has too much stuff. That should all be stored away!!

oh wait, I forgot who I was talking about
Jeeez they only got round to doing the laundry from the epic euro 2020 road trip last week. Give 'em chance!

• Haha
  • Wow

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
When I was 7 to about 22 I lived in a house that had a ghost (doors slamming, furniture scraping the floor in the attic etc) and I hated being left home alone or just going upstairs by myself. So I know what Isla feels like when you don’t feel safe in your own home. But her dumb parents aren’t making it any better ... for the views and the £££s of course. It’s sick.

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
The way Face hoofs down any kind of doughnut or pastry based treat, I'm surprised he's not in Creepy's hand me down already. 9-12m clothing my arse!
Those two jokers who are supposed to be parents, shouldn't be left in charge of a fucking Tamagotchi, let alone children or dogs

• Haha
  • Heart

M_stalker

Chatty Member
Chris’ great aunties, second cousin in law on his dads side, lizard could die and they would use it as click bait “family emergency” death. I am unphases

• Haha

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
Wow a bubblegum lolllie and a bowl of choc lick for not even 2yr old!!! Bloody hell!!

Iam a manager for a sweet shop and we sell online too, I know the crap in sweets! Lol I honestly can't believe the crap they let the boy eat!

• Wow
  • Sad

Maisie842

VIP Member
Idk when she filmed this Q&A video, but. The jumper she was wearing in this video is the one she wore in tonight’s vlog (Saturday). So clearly an outfit change. Chris was probably editing it and told her she needs to make some disclaimer about the situation 🙄

She also sounds so brainwashed. That she needs to focus on what’s important such as her family. If she is focusing on family, why does she not see her younger brother. She also never answered the question about whether she misses her family (she probably did but was told to edit that out too). And she refers to her parents as being the biggest inspiration 🤷
I agree, absolutely brainwashed. She's even picked up the whole "I shouldn't have to say this..." or "before anyone says anything, this is why xyz". I believe that Izzy is completely in the know about the comments on their family, and what Chris has done.

There was another question about how she deals with hate, and she said she's mostly fine but it does get to her especially knowing it's untrue? I wonder how they've spun the big situation with creepy?

thegreencow

VIP Member
I swear they just read here and then come up with questions based on whatever we're talking about for their Q&As.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Scotblock

VIP Member
So Lazy played on some Smyth’s toys that didn’t feel solid! Lazy does realise she’s like a cross between Big Daddy the wrestler and a British Army tank so they wouldn’t feel solid to her 😂

• Haha
I thought Sarah was getting excited about the new family sandwich tradition.
Tradition = something that is
re-repeated and past on through the generations. Hardly frequenting a sandwich shop for a couple of weeks.

Habit/routine = something that is done regularly. Much like frequenting the sandwich shop regularly (like twice)

Your welcome Lazy - please try and improve your vocabulary. Your a teacher to four long suffering kids.

• Haha