Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their vlogs are the only vlogs I have to turn the volume down to 4 and it's still too loud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Let’s hope izzys dad does the same as Mias dad (I haven’t watched it but checked out a bit of the thread on here) and outs sarah.. guarentee Izzys dad told her about Chris lol. I wouldn’t be able to sit back and let someone make videos about me to 1.3 Million ppl (he probably isn’t, hopefully going through the right channels to get these taken down as it’s slander - but let’s face it, Sarah never lies 🤥.

also when they were saying in the Q & A last night that Esme used to chase Isla and that’s why she used to get so scared... think that was another lie to try and deflect from Sarah’s comments about them not feeling safe in their own home, stalkers etc?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lazy, if you allow your 11 year old daughter on tiktok knowing that she's too young to have an account it's entirely your fault and responsibility that the account is reported and shut down... If that causes you daughter distress apologise for causing her to experience it. Its your tit permissive parenting that led to the problem. Not the people reporting your neglectful, absent, entitled mothering. Set some bleeping boundaries with your kids and stop blaming others for your own shortcomings as a mother... And you have a very lot of shortcomings.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah is such a spiteful, nasty piece of work. She is completely jealous of Isabelle and her bio dad's relationship and the fact she can't control what she says or does when with him.

It reminds me of being in an abusive and controlling relationship (been there) Starts off with controlling and manipulative behaviour, then isolation begins and then it's the constant guilt tripping. ( the partner I was with would even go as far to say he was dying so I wouldn't leave him) Sometimes you don't even know the abuse is happening except everyone else knows it is.

Sarah has to remember that her, Chris, Esme, Isla and Jace are not the only people in her lives. She has a dad, a stepmum , another half brother, grandparents. (Why have they never attempted to see Isabelle) She even has an aunt, uncle, cousins)
It's a no wonder the girl has resorted to making up fake friends on tik tok.

When I was a child my dad was in fact very jealous of the relationship I had with my mum. We were and still are extremely close. It wasn't to the extent of how Sarah is but it caused a lot of emotional turmoil in my life growing up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You can tell when watching the Q&A that she has totally convinced herself it’s everyone else who has a problem, I really think she believes her own lies at this point.

I guess because the alternative would be facing up to the fact you’re married to a massive creep. The messages and screenshots are out there for everyone to see, her own family/friends have already seen them or will see them at some point & they are clearly not fake or made up by “haterz”. How can you justify staying with someone after they have done that? I can’t even imagine the kind of relationships the girls will have when they grow up, if this is what they are learning is acceptable at such a young age.

If I was Sarah, I would be pretty desperate to be living in a fantasy land too.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My god, the vitriol and seething hatred spilling from Lazya fat gob in that q and a! Absolutely shocking.

What a spiteful, venomous warthog she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Regarding to the situation of Isabelle and her father, it seems fairly similar to my relationship with my father as a teen. I will try my best not to disclose everything because this isn’t appropriate to the thread but I do remember both of my parents having a higher influence on me and they truly felt about each other, by telling me what to say on the phone, passive-aggressive comments and “jokes” and my mother’s absolute displeasure of me going to my father’s.
I don’t have a relationship with him anymore but Isabelle still has that chance to have a relationship with her father, if Sarah let’s her have her own opinion on who her father is as a person and if whatever he has done in the past, he has learnt from the mistakes he’s done and isn’t willing to make a repeat performance. With that being said, Sarah must realise that she was part of that relationship she had with Isabelle’s father. It takes two to tango, so she may have had some negative impact in that relationship too. I’m not accusing you of doing something absolutely harmful in the relationship Sarah as I clearly don’t know what happened in it and in that timescale but I’m just stating that if you have also done wrong in that relationship, to not put all the blame on your ex.
You cannot say you haven’t influenced Isabelle in her decision making and what image she has of her father in her mind when you talk unpleasant about him, either behind the camera or on camera, whatever happened between you and him, as much as it might upset some of you reading this due to the nature of topics she’s pulled up on revolving around Izzy’s father, you must leave it in the past and for the sake of your child, move on. Also, Chris and his family have had their fair share of (I assume) shaming Isabelle’s father and influencing her opinions and decisions on him as a person and pointing out whatever has done wrong to define him as a character. Also influencing her to believe that Chris is the only father figure she needs to have in her life.
I am with fellow tattlers and their opinions on Isabelle’s father coming forward and talking about his side of the story, it will definitely help and open our eyes a bit more on the situation but there’s also a side to me, that leaps to concern of Isabelle’s mental health in this. So, if there is a time where we get to hear his side, then they must be very careful on how they’re going with this.
Regarding Sarah’s comments about Esme chasing Isla and scaring her- there’s not a lot of evidence to make this sound plausible- the irony of a Q&A supposedly being about the truth and just being lies is bewildering. It also sounds as if the blame for Isla’s fear (If confirmed that she has any fears, was influenced by how vocal you were being about stalkers, Sarah) on Esme. You cannot blame it on that girl. You’re the parents, if Isla was feeling so uncomfortable with Esme chasing her around the house and telling her scary tales, then you should be the parent and sternly tell Esme to NOT scare Isla like that, if it was causing immense emotional distress to her sister. Blaming Esme for something that you have ultimate control on, due to being parents, is...I don’t know what to say for this one. Silly? Irresponsible?
I’m really sorry to fellow tattlers on this post being as long as a book but I just needed to get this off of my chest.
Africa is a continent Chris, not a country, is there one more spot for Chris in the Ingham’s homeschooling programme at all?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There is such a running theme with family bloggers where the eldest daughter is not biologically related to their exploiting step dads, who would never pimp their own daughters out (sexually wise) like they do their steps kids, Isabelle, Mia fizz, everleigh labrant and I’m sure their is unfortunately many more.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If what Big Sarah says is right and Isla is really scared of things then why did they drag her up to the Madeline McCann Apartment to stand outside numerous times while continuing to tell the story with the rest of the family.

Strange Family !!

Reactions: 40
I made the decision as a teen to stop seeing my dad for a few years so would be sympathetic to anyone that decided the same. It was my choice and quite often I wish I'd stuck to the decision instead of starting to spend time with him again because now as an adult I feel guilty making the final decision to tell him I don't want to see him so we have an awkward chat every so often and meet a couple of times a year, which for various reasons always makes me angry or sad.

However, Isabelle did seem to like spending time with him/his family and had done so for most of her life. It's not up to me to decide whether she should have carried on seeing him, but what about the rest of the family, like grandparents? Even when I didn't see my dad I was still in touch with my grandad, he even used to come to our house for meals as my mum pointed out that the lack of relationship with my dad was entirely separate to any relationship with my grandad.

Sarah absolutely said negative things about him and still is. She says Isabelle could see her dad, but also says she's glad she decided not to. Obviously that will influence her decision, she's still a child and has no one outside of the house to turn to, so why would she want to upset the only people she has left? Sarah only wanted Chris to be her dad and he tries to act like he's so special because he immediately formed a family with the two of them.

Reactions: 21
Just popping in here to say that I’m 16 (exams been cancelled for my GCSEs this year) and I can barely cope with the lockdowns on my education & im worried about the future of my exams. I achieved 9s in history & both Eng Lang and lit (A** in my mocks) and I’m consistently doing practise papers, getting my book marked,online research.I feel bad for Izzy since she isn’t going to have access to this. It’s not good enough to know dates, you have to know exam technique. I don’t know how she’ll be able to complete it. History contains 3 huge topics which have each individual papers, English has different components of papers with poems, letter writing etc, analysing texts
I feel bad for Izzy because if she has any interests outside of being part of the Family Vlogging scene, they are not being encouraged. You've done brilliantly to get such high grades and it sounds like your worries are at the other end of the scale to Izzy's. Those history question examples were so open ended so as to say there's no "right" or "wrong" answer to them. Take "Who was to blame for the Cold War?" Two different students could both answer that question, make a compelling case for answering as they did and both could still get top marks because they'd backed up their opinions with facts and evidence. I don't think Creepy and Lazy are clever enough to be disingenuous about the process GCSEs or exams in general. They certainly don't have a clue about how much teaching is required, whether in a classroom or on a self directed basis.

On a more personal level, I don't teach full time any more but I do work part time as an English Literature Tutor for GAT (Gifted and Talented) and the advice I've given my students is keep on going as if you were preparing for your exams - because essentially none of us know for sure yet what (if anything) is going to happen in their place and let your teachers worry about the rest of it. Working hard never let anyone down and if you can't use what you've learnt this year, you're developing good study habits that will help you for the next few years and the rest of your life. x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This shows such a lack of research. The reason given was so vague about ‘how meat is got’ 🤔 Replies were along the lines of, ‘just no’, or.. ‘I just can’t...’

Most who have gone vegetarian are only too happy to explain why, maybe in the hope of inspiring others - which seems to be happening on the ‘secret group’ - but what’s the point if you can’t articulate why?

I know from m experience that many non-vegan/vegetarians can be quite hostile & dismissive, and even some vegans can get ‘nasty’ with vegetarians. Not cool, but very important that you understand the issue if you are to take a stand and not just do it as a dietary preference. Reason being, and honestly, this is not preachy, it’s factual - factory dairy cows endure far greater suffering than those raised for meat. It’s much worse in the US with the massive industrialisation of the dairy industry. Likewise battery chickens & eggs. All info available on line - you don’t need graphic images.
So any ethical vegetarian, would never touch eggs that were from a factory. I think Isabelle mentioned chickens at some point.
And in the UK, it’s so much easier to get true farm free range eggs. Sure, they cost a little extra, but I think they could forgo another pair of Asda shoes for ‘four pound’ in favor of farm eggs. I have found them in a local farm for around £2.50 for 12 - does that sound right?

And it’s the same with milk. Even her creepy stepdad says he uses oat or almond or some other alternative. Why would she drink grocery store milk and not eat meat? It doesn’t add up.

Let’s see if vegan chocolate Easter eggs make an appearance ... hopefully nowhere near as many as last year. That’s if they have any teeth left after Christmas 😨

Lastly, and sorry if this is long & boring to some, but as they keep slipping in the ‘we’re vegetarian’ thing at every opportunity- if you are considering giving it a go this Veganuary - please don’t be put off by the Dee-Lishus slop Sarah makes. If you were going to do a vegan bolognese, you’d still fry off the mushrooms & onions & garlic first, before adding the plant based mince & chopped tomatoes with your own seasoning. A little tip ... mix up some thick bistro and add to the mix. It’s vegan! Also works for shepherds pie, stuffed peppers, chillli, and much more!

Isabelle missed a terrific opportunity to articulate her position. Likewise her ‘passion’ for singing. Generally when someone has a passion for something, it’s hard for them not to follow that and do something that indulges that need and desire. If only she had true role models or teachers who could help her find her path. Most of us who are lucky enough to have had good mothers, and even luckier if they are still around, may well love them with all their hearts - but may not say they were their ‘inspiration’. Then again, Isabelle is very eager to get married and have children, not necessarily in that order - so I guess she’s set the bar within easy reach.
Maybe there is a better chance for Esmé and Isla to reach for the stars. ‘Keep looking up’ 😊 💫
Not caught up yet but had to jump in over the battery hen subject.
I have my own free range hens (12 ladies and my cockerel) they’re part of the family, I love them, I sell there eggs for £1 per 6, to friends and family members and the money pays for their feed and hay.
I gets me so mad how they claim to be vegetarian and buy eggs from caged hens!
Sorry for the off topic butt in, I’m strangely protective over chickens 😂🙈.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Whatever has happened with her dad (if anything has) surely he's done nothing as bad as grooming teenage girls and all the other things Creepy has done. I still don't get how Lazy is ok with her teenage daughter under the same roof as a creepy pervert.

I think Lazy resented the time Isabelle had to spend away from them so that's part of the reason for the constant holidays and days out. "If you go to your dad's you'll miss..."

Lazy made a big deal of Isabelle and Jason together to rub her dad's face in the fact she's close to Jason but doesn't see her brother from her dad. ☹ It backfired though because everyone commented it looked like Isabelle was Jason's mum.
Same with showing the note Isabelle apparently wrote to Chris, Lazy was saying Isabelle might have visited you every other weekend but she was calling another man daddy. 🤢

Reactions: 35
This whole Isabelle's dad debate does make me wonder if he actually said anything when all these allegations about Chris came out? Surely as a parent you'd do anything to protect your child (not a parent myself but I have a lot of nieces and nephews I treat as if they would be my own) and particularly because Isabelle was a teenage girl - the same category of girls Chris was alleged talking to - her Dad would surely not have wanted his child to be with Chris, or at the very least say something in concern for Izzy???

Reactions: 16
This whole Isabelle's dad debate does make me wonder if he actually said anything when all these allegations about Chris came out? Surely as a parent you'd do anything to protect your child (not a parent myself but I have a lot of nieces and nephews I treat as if they would be my own) and particularly because Isabelle was a teenage girl - the same category of girls Chris was alleged talking to - her Dad would surely not have wanted his child to be with Chris, or at the very least say something in concern for Izzy???
He allegedly did try from sources on twitter who know him. Also Issy did go away for a few days at the time Chris was exposed. It was with her paternal grandparents. The relationship with the paternal side was still there then it all stopped, therapy started being mentioned (digs that the therapy was nothing to do with Ingham family Ltd, school but made clear it was to do with Isabelles father.)
Then there was Chris vlogging himself outside the solicitors or very near for a couple of weeks then there was the vlog where they both smugly told everyone about dealing with a family issue and happy with the outcome filmed very close to the court.
Others may remember too the digs about Isabelle being unable to vlog when away as her "other family" didn't agree with it, the drama about going to her Dad on Boxing Day to spend time with them, I think that was hoverboard year because the forum mentioned how Chris and Esme were wrong for using it.
And who could forget the "Isabelle's always wanted a brother" comment on the baby gender reveal. These mentions might not seem much but if a child sees and hears this sort of negative language it does cause them to have conflicting emotions about having 2 families.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Does Lazy realise she is on borrowed time? Once Isabelle is 18 in 2 1/2 years time she cannot prevent Isabelle's Dad from trying to get in contact with her and Isabelle will find out the truth. The poor girl won't know what to believe though because her mother has got her opinions so embedded in her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I agree with home schooling , i think its good. i used to really want to be homeschooled myself because it offers a more controlled stable enviroment where there are so much less disruptions.

HOWEVER

Ingham homeschooling , i dont agree with. they already clearly had no idea about proper schooling when they were constantly taking the girls out of school for holidays. so its absolutely absurd to me considering how much schooling isabelle has missed in the passed and the sub par quality of her home tuition that they would even consider her doing GCSES this year.
English GCSE is hard af, not to mention history ( i was going to take history GCSE , until i saw how much i would have to remember and study in terms of dates and facts , that being said i also regret georgraphy XD)

Reactions: 11
He allegedly did try from sources on twitter who know him. Also Issy did go away for a few days at the time Chris was exposed. It was with her paternal grandparents. The relationship with the paternal side was still there then it all stopped, therapy started being mentioned (digs that the therapy was nothing to do with Ingham family Ltd, school but made clear it was to do with Isabelles father.)
Then there was Chris vlogging himself outside the solicitors or very near for a couple of weeks then there was the vlog where they both smugly told everyone about dealing with a family issue and happy with the outcome filmed very close to the court.
Others may remember too the digs about Isabelle being unable to vlog when away as her "other family" didn't agree with it, the drama about going to her Dad on Boxing Day to spend time with them, I think that was hoverboard year because the forum mentioned how Chris and Esme were wrong for using it.
And who could forget the "Isabelle's always wanted a brother" comment on the baby gender reveal. These mentions might not seem much but if a child sees and hears this sort of negative language it does cause them to have conflicting emotions about having 2 families.
Ahh yes I remember there was something about him on twitter but I didn't know exactly what had been said/done on his part. It just all seems a little too convenient at how they didn't like the fact izzy went to see her dad's family with doting IFAM comments saying how much they missed her and then suddenly they've gone to court and she doesn't see him anymore. Also feel like it was such a bad age to make Izzy choose between families, 11/12/13 year olds are so impressionable, and there was no way Sarah would have ever been neutral about him.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.