Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time they do a q&a there views crash for weeks. They come across as so arrogant and cocky I love it.
Also by not posting at 5 o’clock anymore and at different times it screws the algorithm and they loose out on views as they aren’t pushed up. They loose more and more viewers with the erratic time posting.
I wish that were true but if you check social blade they aren't actually losing views. They're consistently getting around the 200k views per day mark, sometimes more

Reactions: 8
True. And in the interests of fairness, I took a look at the Cambridge IGCSE History syllabus. Say Creepy and Lazy chose to "teach" Option B (International Relations since 1919)for the core study syllabus, these are the subjects they would have to cover as well as an "in depth" study

• Were the peace treaties of 1919–23 fair?
• To what extent was the League of Nations a success?
• Why had international peace collapsed by 1939?
• Who was to blame for the Cold War?
• How effectively did the United States contain the spread of Communism?
• How secure was the USSR’s control over Eastern Europe, 1948–c.1989?
• Why did events in the Gulf matter, c.1970–2000?

I also had a look at the English syllabus. These are the assessment objectives for AO3 Speaking in Cambridge IGCSE English

SL1 articulate experience and express what is thought, felt and imagined
SL2 present facts, ideas and opinions in a cohesive order which sustains the audience’s interest
SL3 communicate clearly and purposefully using fluent language
SL4 use register appropriate to context
SL5 listen and respond appropriately in conversation.

I'm not so invested in the English curriculum mainly because I am WAY too invested on hearing what Creepy and Lazy have to say about the Cold War. Hint: Since we all know you read here, C, L and Hi Steve, it has nothing to do with arguing about whether or not you have the heating switched on at home. You're welcome :whistle:

Yeah, sorry, that was a vague swipe at irony. x
Just popping in here to say that I’m 16 (exams been cancelled for my GCSEs this year) and I can barely cope with the lockdowns on my education & im worried about the future of my exams. I achieved 9s in history & both Eng Lang and lit (A** in my mocks) and I’m consistently doing practise papers, getting my book marked,online research.I feel bad for Izzy since she isn’t going to have access to this. It’s not good enough to know dates, you have to know exam technique. I don’t know how she’ll be able to complete it. History contains 3 huge topics which have each individual papers, English has different components of papers with poems, letter writing etc, analysing texts

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Like someone said .. Seacroft Sarah really came out in tonight’s blog.. they really think they’re something don’t they!!
Did the vlog comeup on anyone’s YouTube tonight? It came up on our firestick where channels such as only Norris nuts and gaming channels are on it from the kids, as they’re the only ones who go on YouTube on the firestick, yet this Q & A vlog came up tonight n my kids haven’t watched the inghams In ages!

Reactions: 16
My daughter in Yr 11 picked history ason of her GCSE choices. With another lockdown homeschooling, she has all of her book home from school fom Yr 10 and 11(there is alot) not to mention the study book, power points a qualified history teacher has put together, there is no way she is ready to even take a mock exam!!!!

I never watched it all as Creepy watching himself was giving me the 🤢🤮
The thing with History is that you have to have a good grasp of the English language in order to do well in exams. It’s one thing to learn the material but it’s a whole different ball game when you have to correctly interpret an exam question and then articulately give the correct answer. i just can’t see how either Chris or Sarah are giving Isabelle the tools she needs to manage either English or History GCSE’s!?

Reactions: 20
I’m so glad you’ve taken the time to do a Q&A answering all the questions that we tattlers have 😂 admit it that tattle lives in you head rent free and your feel the need to put us straight with your BS. Just a few things I picked up on that were blatant lies.

“We are always together” well that’s not entirely true otherwise how did Creepy manage to get away to take advantage of a 16 year old in an Ibis 🧐

So Creepy has never done drugs 🤥 Are you sure about that because any kind of opiate pain is just that. Just because it’s prescribed doesn’t mean it’s not classified as an illegal drug if possessed. Codeine, Tramadol, Dihydrocodeine, Fentanyl etc are all narcotics and in the same family as heroin. Maybe next time your buzzing off your moobs on pain Creepy you might want to rethink that “I’ve never done drugs” statement.

STOP with the picking apart of Izzy’s dad. Have a little bit of dignity and just keep your mouth shut. You didn’t like it when people were speaking about you and got Levi to send out cease and desist letters. Afford Izzy’s dad the right to privacy you don’t give your kids. Quite frankly Lazy your just coming off as bitter now and it is to do with you and creepy that she doesn’t see her dad. Also, if her dad had anything to say about you both I think he was completely justified considering the circumstances you found yourself in after he slept with a 16 year old you creep!!!

You are both an embarrassment and you are only happy if your both stamping feet and getting your own way and you wonder who Isla gets that trait from 🙄 Every time you both do a Q&A you are both coming off as bitter, nasty has beens and it’s doing you no favours. Your both as wide as the Clyde in more ways than one. And as for Isabelle well don’t even get me started on her she’s actually as bad as you two if not worse and is turning into a thoroughly dislike-able young girl and that’s because she’s stupid enough to believe your lies and be brainwashed. I notice how she had to get her tuppence worth in the vlog. There’s no show without punch is there 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As it’ll soon be Valentines Day I’ve come up with a little rhyme (can’t sleep)

Roses are white, violets are blue
The Inghams are shite, S’up foo Whoo Hooooo
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
True. And in the interests of fairness, I took a look at the Cambridge IGCSE History syllabus. Say Creepy and Lazy chose to "teach" Option B (International Relations since 1919)for the core study syllabus, these are the subjects they would have to cover as well as an "in depth" study

• Were the peace treaties of 1919–23 fair?
• To what extent was the League of Nations a success?
• Why had international peace collapsed by 1939?
• Who was to blame for the Cold War?
• How effectively did the United States contain the spread of Communism?
• How secure was the USSR’s control over Eastern Europe, 1948–c.1989?
• Why did events in the Gulf matter, c.1970–2000?

I also had a look at the English syllabus. These are the assessment objectives for AO3 Speaking in Cambridge IGCSE English

SL1 articulate experience and express what is thought, felt and imagined
SL2 present facts, ideas and opinions in a cohesive order which sustains the audience’s interest
SL3 communicate clearly and purposefully using fluent language
SL4 use register appropriate to context
SL5 listen and respond appropriately in conversation.

I'm not so invested in the English curriculum mainly because I am WAY too invested on hearing what Creepy and Lazy have to say about the Cold War. Hint: Since we all know you read here, C, L and Hi Steve, it has nothing to do with arguing about whether or not you have the heating switched on at home. You're welcome :whistle:

Yeah, sorry, that was a vague swipe at irony. x
I h
My head is burst reading that 😟😟😟

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can't help but feel partly responsible for that. Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️ Next time do better Ingham "parents". But you obviously don't read here 😂
Probably embarrassed she got caught making fake friend accounts and giving herself comments about how great she is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If anyone wants to see a true side by side view of their height don't forget when they got filmed in IKEA secretly 😂 can't post the link but it's easy to find

I have never heard so much bullshit from Lazy Sarah Ingham in 4 years of watching this witch.
Often she eye rolled, moaned about Izzy being away. They made a big thing about missing her, not being happy with her away and how it restricted them. She sat her bed in the old house filmed herself with a drawn on black eye, said about her ex when she's often said she has only had 2 boyfriends. (I guess Dave was just a duck buddy.)
There was another video called "Where Isabelle goes sometimes" on that she couldn't have made it more obvious of her disgust at her daughter seeing her biological father.
No matter what she says she pushed her disgust, her opinions and annoyance about him on to her child.

The rest of the vlog was same old repeated shite, money, woe is me, we are moving, we are going to travel, lots of facial expressions but limited eye contact and the grease muppet next to her nodding along like a Chav Churchill dog oh yeah yeah man while eye bleeping himself in the viewfinder. twit.
My gosh!!! What a disturbed creature!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The playlist of their last Florida trip is missing a huge chunk of videos. If nothing happened why the need to remove so many vlogs?

Reactions: 15
Just smiling after revisiting the old height / shoe size debacle.

Lazy declares Isla is a size 13 so will soon fit the size 1 old shoes of Esme’s. Then Esme’s second pair of unused boots turn out to be size 13 so in a split second Isla magically became a ‘between a size 12-13’. She’d put those kids feet in plant pots if she thought she’d get away with it. 🪴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it possible the mentions about Isabelle's father on the Q&A's are connected to the current discussions on YouTube about Fizz Family and Mia's dad going public about allegedly being 'phased out' from Mia's life by Georgie and Darren?
Fizz views have gone up slightly, they've been trending across tiktok and some American and Canadian social media channels have picked up on it too. It's certainly got their name out to a wider audience.
Would Lazy and the Creep stoop so low to try and goad a reaction from Isabelle's father thinking they can come out looking like victims to gain views?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah (as you read here)

Can’t believe you have the cheek to even mention Isabelle’s bio Dad after moaning when others have mentioned negatively about you online. You clearly have no morals and yes Sarah by you saying you’re quite glad she’s not seeing her Dad now is influencing her decision. Won’t even mention the other plainly obvious videos in the past you’ve uploaded making sly digs at someone that doesn’t have the chance to defend themselves. The ideal way to handle it would have been to keep your mouth shut, both to Isabelle and to the iFam! It doesn’t paint you in a very good light at all.... Then to see the way Isabelle is with Jace, breaks my heart knowing that she has another little brother who isn’t getting all that love and affection from her. She should have been encouraged to at least still see her sibling even if it was with the other grandparents. Sarah you need to think how would you feel if it was Jace being robbed of his big sister?

I’m in a similar situation with my older child’s bio Dad, he’s done some stupid things over the years and lately to them -actions, lied etc. But at the end of the day it’s still my child’s Dad, and they don’t need to think bad of him because it doesn’t do them any good and would absolutely mess with their emotional development if they start thinking poorly of one parent. If he lies then I tell our child that he must of made a mistake or forgotten etc. Yes it’s frustrating because I want to yell from the rooftops about how crap he is, but it would only hurt the one person that matters most at the end of the day and that’s our child. My child has a brilliant stepdad too, however I fully accept that had it not been for their bio father that they wouldn’t exist in the first place. You say you’ve not encouraged her decision, but just take a look at those videos you did, one of which she was sat next to you at a very young and impressionable age.

Really hope that Isabelle’s Dad sees those videos and gets back in touch with her somehow. She at least deserves to see her other little brother. Obviously there’s a lot we don’t know about it all, and for that reason don’t tell us anymore unless you have Isabelle’s Dad’s side of the story too. Be the better person, and also think to yourself he’s quite within his rights to drum up his own Levi’s letter if what you’ve said isn’t remotely true. It’s a very good job you’re not going through the family courts either at the moment, because your actions with badmouthing her Dad would land you in seriously hot water.

So there you have it, a little bit of parenting advice from a Mother who’s managed to not let her child dislike her own bio Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ha ha Lazy definitely reads here 👋👋👋
Want to take a guess as to why Big Frank's instagram account has disappeared?

Poor Big Frank.

All he wanted was a safe space to share his life. Can you imagine the absolute hell of having to live your entire life on those mealy mouthed lips?

I hope Big Frank is OK and isn't too upset. I read that nasty herpe viruses like Big Frank don't deal very well with stress.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they backed out of the house sale, even though the house sold? I can’t remember which excuse she gave but I’m sure it was down to the other buyer and she was devastated but the chain had fallen through?
I thought before the house they were buying was new build. But the seller backed out. He was a builder and wanted to sell the house to a close friend instead? Or have I just made all of this up😂

Reactions: 17
Probably embarrassed she got caught making fake friend accounts and giving herself comments about how great she is
Oh wow it’s totally private now, a few hours ago it just had limited comments
That is really embarrassing lol especially because she doesn’t need to make fake accounts to begin with, there are real life little ifam girls who spam her comments anyway with love youu you’re so pretty and talenteddd pls follow me and check my recentttt
🤷‍♀️

If Lazy and Creepy told Isabelle to set her account to private ....

Congratulations!!!

That’s one positive parenting move you’ve actually done for once 👏 (Although for bonus points do doublecheck who/what she Is following, and who/what are following her)

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.