Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they should have met Sue Radford but Noel forgot his laptop, she should have met Tania from jits into the sun but Tania hurt her foot and couldn’t make it, they are friends with Melissa and Jeff from Weiss life, and they were supposed to meet jase and Rachel in london but they all ended up being on holiday the same time and they speak to raising mum and dad ALL the time and Olivia and Isabelle alway talk and they all FaceTime - they are in touch with more bloggers than I thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how when they first became veggies, Sarah and girls were living for the quorun mince. It got the ‘best spag boll ever’ award from all the girls. And the ‘mmmmmmmmm’ ‘oh my god it’s soooooooo good’.
Now literally a month later she says she doesn’t like it and tastes like crap essentially. They are all full of rubbish

Love how when they first became veggies, Sarah and girls were living for the quorun mince. It got the ‘best spag boll ever’ award from all the girls. And the ‘mmmmmmmmm’ ‘oh my god it’s soooooooo good’.
Now literally a month later she says she doesn’t like it and tastes like crap essentially, and Asda version is so great.

Reactions: 26
It's just lie after lie after lie. I've never known anyone to lie so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does Lazy forget there are previous vlogs of their life? She said Isla had her own room until she was 2... when Isabelle swapped rooms with Isla in the old house, Isla was 4 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does Lazy forget there are previous vlogs of their life? She said Isla had her own room until she was 2... when Isabelle swapped rooms with Isla in the old house, Isla was 4 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe someone ought to remind them of that?! anyone offering? lol

Reactions: 8
The way they have babied her she might as well have been 2. In Isla years that seems about right

Reactions: 12
STARTING THE FINAL MAKEOVER! PART 1!

The Inghams were planning on going for a walk but there aren't many paces they're allowed to go in their area. Lazy believes it means you're not allowed to go in your car but you wouldn't believe the amount of cars on the estate from people driving to the canal. Walking in their area is boring and tiresome. They're making a start on Esme's bedroom. Lazy woke Isla up this morning and she was really happy. She ran up to say good morning to Esme. Lazy was sorting through toy boxes and found a rabbit doll in a ballet outfit. Today they will be sorting Isla's wardrobe and toys. Creepy is sorting a space in the garage for all the stuff that's in Esme's room. Esme wants a new bed so the old one is going.

Isla is in her room colouring. She turned around because she was scared someone was behind her. Jace is constantly trying to get in Isla's room and climb onto the bed. They need to use a Stanley knife to cut the tape but they need to get it from the office.

Isabelle and Jace are in Lazy's bedroom watching Peppa. Lazy is out of breath after walking up the stairs. She shows us the mess in Esme's room. The bed will be listed in a Facebook group. Creepy and the girls aren't sure about the beds and Esme wants a double one anyway. Lazy only got a double bed when she got her own house at 21. Lazy moans about Esme's Christmas tree still being up. There are toys everywhere. Esme already has ideas for her room and wants to paint the pink wall white but Lazy hates white and magnolia. The furniture is white and Lazy thinks it will be too much white but she has vines that will be hung on the wall.

Time lapse of clothes being sorted. Esme shows us her artwork and then does her nails.

Lazy underestimated how long it would take to put Isla's clothes away. Jace climbs on one of Isla's bookshelves. The girls says it's cold and Lazy says it's weird that they moan about the house being cold. The radiators in all the rooms of the house are long, except in Esme and Isabelle's rooms. Lazy says the temperature in the house is 24 degrees. Jace's bedroom is being organised today but he only goes in there to sleep so has become storage and dumping ground for laundry. Isla has put some dirty clothe back in her drawers. Tour of the wardrobe.

Jace is obsessed with a train lamp that he was given by Mary Shittle for Christmas. He puts his teddies in his bed. The step and slide will be going in his room but they need to move the sofa. Footage of Jace's room.

Creepy says today has been full of organising the house. Esme is have a sister movie night in Isla's room but first they have to tackle Esme's room. Isabelle is organising her books. The biggest job of all is to get Isla's old bed and desk out so they can paint the wall and build the wardrobe.

Lazy is in the kitchen wearing her wanket. She has come to make dinner and can't believe they've only just cleared away the Christmas snacks. There is a lot of washing to do because Isla had a pile of dirty clothes. Esme and Creepy are having a paddy about taking the beds down because of the Allen key. Creepy left Esme to take the beds down herself and he can downstairs with tears n her eyes and wanting to smash the bed up. They wanted to smash the bed but Lazy doesn't want to ruin something she can make money from. If you need a bed, let Lazy know. Footage of Lazy using gadgets to chop vegetables and grate cheese. Quorn remind Lazy of dog food but the plant based mince from Asda is better. It's Mexican night and they have the new pockets.

Lazy feels like she s vlogging too much today but has to tells us that she is known as the burrito legend. The pockets are thin and hard to get everything in so lay told everyone to mix the ingredients on the plate and shoe it in the pocket.

Esme and Isla are watching The Queen's Corgi. Jace and Lazy read.

End of vlog

I think Big Frank is on his way back
Screenshot 2021-01-18 195148.png

Screenshot 2021-01-18 194208.png
Screenshot 2021-01-18 194739.png
Screenshot 2021-01-18 193806.png
Screenshot 2021-01-18 191322.png
Screenshot 2021-01-18 193105.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sarah and Chris talking about friends...acquaintances and vlog colabs from many moons ago don’t count. Neither does bribing them with polluting plastic merch.

Isabelle wants to be an influencer? Yes, I’m sure all the big influencers remember their times being 1/8 vegetarian, doing dot to dot colouring in for homeschooling and using 3 words so often, that they become a trademark...It seems like the kids’ change interests more than supermarket sweep cleans the house, so don’t be surprised if Isabelle is a influencer geologist veggie next or if Isla steps up her game in her eco-friendly matters along with the 200 plastic bottles shoved here and there in the house.

I completely forgot about the family emergency, they’re clearly profiting off of it (or sneakily trying to) and throwing their cult members into emotional distress but remember guys, it’s a very serious matter, eggplant nose just needs a quick buck from it🤥

Comment down below on which care-package sandwiches you get from your granny when boo boo’s feeling a very lot under the weather?😬 Toona sarnies is a trademark under the The Ingham Family Ltd. Anyone using the term will be sued and will be forced to become a member of their cult, “EyeFam”. Cult numbers ain’t just what they used to be, times are tough🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s not a hoarder!! 😱 They just cleared out the garage of tit to fill it with more tit!!

The shopping obsession is very clear with the amount of clothes Isla has and all the footwear that was bought for Esme but never worn 🤦‍♀️

Hope they put more thought into the positioning of Esmes bed and furniture than they did with the other 2

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love Esme to bits, however whenever I see anyone in a silver coat this is what pops into my head ....
F939237C-A9FB-4B4F-B6BB-D57D16571392.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She’s not a hoarder!! 😱 They just cleared out the garage of tit to fill it with more tit!!

The shopping obsession is very clear with the amount of clothes Isla has and all the footwear that was bought for Esme but never worn 🤦‍♀️

Hope they put more thought into the positioning of Esmes bed and furniture than they did with the other 2
Was coming on to say exactly the same thing - I was getting a touch of anxiety seeing the state of those rooms.

Suppose seeing the crap on top of the kitchen and bottles of drinks was an indication of the amount of crap they have.

Reactions: 14
Sarah and Chris talking about friends...acquaintances and vlog colabs from many moons ago don’t count. Neither does bribing them with polluting plastic merch.

Isabelle wants to be an influencer? Yes, I’m sure all the big influencers remember their times being 1/8 vegetarian, doing dot to dot colouring in for homeschooling and using 3 words so often, that they become a trademark...It seems like the kids’ change interests more than supermarket sweep cleans the house, so don’t be surprised if Isabelle is a influencer geologist veggie next or if Isla steps up her game in her eco-friendly matters along with the 200 plastic bottles shoved here and there in the house.

I completely forgot about the family emergency, they’re clearly profiting off of it (or sneakily trying to) and throwing their cult members into emotional distress but remember guys, it’s a very serious matter, eggplant nose just needs a quick buck from it🤥

Comment down below on which care-package sandwiches you get from your granny when boo boo’s feeling a very lot under the weather?😬 Toona sarnies is a trademark under the The Ingham Family Ltd. Anyone using the term will be sued and will be forced to become a member of their cult, “EyeFam”. Cult numbers ain’t just what they used to be, times are tough🥴
haha Egg plant nose thats tickled me :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.