Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really sad that those girls won’t get the professions they dream of in the future because their dim witted parents took education away from them.
Not to mention poor Jace who won’t even get a primary school education.

Edit to add -
There was a channel 4 documentary called Feral Families a while back about families that took their kids out of school but don’t bother teaching them. If it’s still on the website I’d recommend watching - it’s so Chris and Sarah just without the vlogging.

Reactions: 25
I thought Sarah was getting excited about the new family sandwich tradition.
Tradition = something that is
re-repeated and past on through the generations. Hardly frequenting a sandwich shop for a couple of weeks.

Habit/routine = something that is done regularly. Much like frequenting the sandwich shop regularly (like twice)

Your welcome Lazy - please try and improve your vocabulary. Your a teacher to four long suffering kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
HA. Yeah good luck with studying Criminology Issy!! I did Criminology as part of my BA degree. I did a joint degree- History/Criminology. She is in for one hell of a shock if she thinks because she is interested in crime, she will enjoy it. Alot of it isnt really focusing on serial killers. I remember having to do all the theory, gloabalisation of crime, even bloody a SPSS module. So yeah, good luck Issy!!!
Same my degree is Criminology and sociology and its more indepth than people think . Its more about why people commit crime and not the crime itself .

Reactions: 19
So Sarah’s chatting in the secret group about all the youtubers they are close friends with and chat with regularly! She said she’s good friends with a few of them and they talk often - I thought all other youtubers and shunned them?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
*sudden realisation*
Did anyone watch Pineapple Dance Studios? Remember Andrew who tried to make the band ‘star man’ happen? creepy is him - the wannabe rockstar - nail paint, makeup, hair dye, believes he is king of the world etc. Heavily cringing
5AA88822-7A53-4C44-8597-C4A26C8D4C20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
*sudden realisation*
Did anyone watch Pineapple Dance Studios? Remember Andrew who tried to make the band ‘star man’ happen? creepy is him - the wannabe rockstar - nail paint, makeup, hair dye, believes he is king of the world etc. Heavily cringing
View attachment 390157
We've found Dave!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So Sarah’s chatting in the secret group about all the youtubers they are close friends with and chat with regularly! She said she’s good friends with a few of them and they talk often - I thought all other youtubers and shunned them?!
Is she talking about the Radfords and some other very minor Manchester based vlogging family? If so I would be embarrassed to admit it 😂

Someone ask if they have heard from Alfie Deyes recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm not sure I've ever heard a 15 year old say they can't think what they will be doing in 5 years because it scares them to think of the future and they might not even be alive. It definitely sounded more like something Chris or Sarah would say. At 15, surely most have hopes and dreams and ambitions, even if these are vague ideas or quite unrealistic.

She even said at one point when talking about being interested in crime, that she is studying criminology, well will be when she goes to college. So isn't that something that would have been a better answer, she obviously does have some idea of what she would like to do later on.

I didn't watch much so missed the virginity question but even if asked, her parents should have taken that out. Absolutely not appropriate for a 15 year old to be talking about online. No one needs to know, would she update when she isn't anymore? Because that's just wrong.
She won’t be studying tit without any GCSEs

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How very sad that they have to have a “secret” group to tell people how amazing they are and to feel validated in life. I’d rather have friends I could chat to face to face and do social things with (when allowed again) they have absolutely no one. They are the weirdest family I have ever seen and nothing they do surprises me anymore which says something. How’s Zoe and Alfie lazy? Messaging them guilt trips about not being able to pay the mortgage again?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
*sudden realisation*
View attachment 390157
Yes yes I remember him... He spoken in clichés all the time... So annoying.

Reactions: 10
This whole Isabelle Q&A - we all knew she had a 'secret' sibling, im sure Lazy mentioned it in a vlog a few years ago or Izzy did, so idk why she's saying 'I've never told anyone this on social media'.
Also I noticed half the questions were orchestrated as 'I don't know who asked this' or 'I can't remember the exact question' kind of just seems like Lazy McLazyArse and Creepy McCreepFace told her to do certain questions. All seems very rehearsed and not just a casual chit chat q&a.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Haha the Andrew Stone likeness has really made me laugh! He really is the mix of Creepy and myforever Dave :0

Reactions: 13
Andrew Stone is also a grooming perv! (Look at Andrew Stone Needs A Slap and Starman are Shite on Facebook)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Who is she talking about?

Reactions: 7
Watching her do her make up was painful 😫 maybe it was the lighting but the foundation colour was awful!

Reactions: 11
My daughter is currently doing A level criminology, sociology and psychology... There's no way Izzy would be able to do A Levels without at least 5 GCSE's let along go on to do a uni degree course. She doesn't have the basic English language skills let alone the ability to recite facts. Keep dreaming girl. OR GET BACK IN TO PROPER EDUCATION!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s really sad that those girls won’t get the professions they dream of in the future because their dim witted parents took education away from them.
Not to mention poor Jace who won’t even get a primary school education.

Edit to add -
There was a channel 4 documentary called Feral Families a while back about families that took their kids out of school but don’t bother teaching them. If it’s still on the website I’d recommend watching - it’s so Chris and Sarah just without the vlogging.
Imagine having to look your kids in the eye in 10,20,30 years time when influencer is no longer a job knowing that you let them keep a roof over your head because you were too lazy to get an actual job and kept them out of education to do so, all whilst covering for your creep husband

Fair enough influencers who are adults and know what they are doing, but anyone making money off their kids need to get in the bin.

The Inghams are fairly young. Mid 30s. So in ten years time all of the girls are going to be grown up and Jace nearly a teen. They are still only mid 40s then...How are they thinking they are going to make money then?

They haven’t made the amount of money ladbaby and the big families have, or Zoella etc... if they had they wouldn’t be doing caravan holidays because we all know they loved Disney and the Maldives and Lapland

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.