Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In izzy new video she calls herself a influencer 🤣🤣 i can use my platform as a influencer oh lazy have word with your self and your daughter

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Haven’t watched the sassy belle video yet but going on the comments, wow. That poor girl has got validation from people on tik tok which has boosted her confidence recently. I had noticed changes in her but this confirms to me she is a very sheltered teenager. She is trying to be an “influencer” but in my eyes failing badly. Can’t string a sentence together, badly fitting cheap clothes, anything she has to “show off” is cheap tat. Claiming to be healthy eating, yeah we all see the amount of sugar is consumed in that house and sadly her skin is suffering badly because of it. When was the last time she had a conversation with anyone outside her immediate family? I know we are in lockdown but nothing to say you couldnt meet a friend and go for a social distanced walk at any point over the last 10 months but nothing. The lack of social contact scares me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i watcher her Q/A and i see what people mean know when they say she has put herself on a pedestal with the whole vegetertarianism thing.
I feel bad for esme, her rooms awful and the lights scream irritating ( personal- sensory issues, but lights like that are a no go )
its really interesting to see how izzys creative writing GCSE is going however, so many TOTALLY AMAZING storylines and scenarios created in that Q/A

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i watcher her Q/A and i see what people mean know when they say she has put herself on a pedestal with the whole vegetertarianism thing.
I feel bad for esme, her rooms awful and the lights scream irritating ( personal- sensory issues, but lights like that are a no go )
its really interesting to see how izzys creative writing GCSE is going however, so many TOTALLY AMAZING storylines and scenarios created in that Q/A
Her creative writing should be her best subject the amount of tall tales that family spin

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All having another baby would do is give Isabelle another child to babysit. Jace didn’t bring the viral video they expected even filming her actually give birth to him

Just looked and even the birth video only has 800k a a couple of years later
Where would they put another baby? They’ve just gotten everyone into a room of their own apart from Chris who must be in the caravan or garage. If they kept the new ginger whinge in the cot thing at the side of their bed Jace would be unhinged. He’s not the ‘sweet boy’ they claim - just ask Isla

• Heart
Reactions: 19
None of them seem to understand yet the difference between vegetarian and vegan. Isabelle explaining why she still drinks milk, and saying that there are lots of different ways to be vegetarian and you can just cut out whatever you like. What she means is she is not vegan. But at no point did she use that word, which would have made her explanation make a bit more sense.

Reactions: 25
agree with the esmé comment. imo she’s the best one out of the three (isla’s a bit too whiny and izzy’s too much like her mother) and is hardly ever in the vlogs and is always treated the worse. it’s probably a case of middle child syndrome as isabelle’s the older, responsible, big sister, isla’s the cute, little sister, jace is the youngest child AND only boy so in sarah and chris’ eyes esmé’s just esme. i think she’d be the one most likely to succeed as an influencer. they could even make her a gaming channel (she plays roblox?) and they’d have money rolling in as that’s what kids love these days. let’s hope they don’t get any ideas tho.

Where would they put another baby? They’ve just gotten everyone into a room of their own apart from Chris who must be in the caravan or garage. If they kept the new ginger whinge in the cot thing at the side of their bed Jace would be unhinged. He’s not the ‘sweet boy’ they claim - just ask Isla
aren’t the planning to move?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much would they make on an average vlog??
depends on their cpm. could be quite a lot as they’re a family friendly channel however they don’t get many views per vlog so not that much. at a guess, up to 250 pounds? not entirely sure but it’s a lot for doing nothing all day. obviously they post everyday so i’m sure it adds up at the end of the month. and they get the income from izzy’s channel. dunno if she gets that tho or they do.

Reactions: 6
Sarah has said before Esme often isn’t in the vlogs because she refuses to be filmed - good for her!

The others don’t seem to know how to function without a camera.

Reactions: 21
Maybe they did vlog on their days off..... my theory....

When the girls took over vlogging on the “family emergency” days they did it on their phones. Why not on the cameras? Was there a real pregnancy scare that Chris and Sarah have indeed filmed but don’t want to show until they have done the big pregnancy reveal? It would also explain why the girls had to be left home alone with Jace whilst they went out.
Also 'Family member who has never been introduced' hmmm?:unsure:

Reactions: 9
What I find strange is esme and Isla love playing with their Mary shittle dolls and adore dressing them up and playing with them etc however why did they never really show them interacting like that with jace when he was a new born?? I feel like they didn’t really play with jace much at all

Reactions: 6
Why do they let their children drink coffee. Whether it’s iced or not. Coffee in children can make them go into cardiac arrest???? Like what on earth goes through their minds....

Reactions: 13
agree with the esmé comment. imo she’s the best one out of the three (isla’s a bit too whiny and izzy’s too much like her mother) and is hardly ever in the vlogs and is always treated the worse. it’s probably a case of middle child syndrome as isabelle’s the older, responsible, big sister, isla’s the cute, little sister, jace is the youngest child AND only boy so in sarah and chris’ eyes esmé’s just esme. i think she’d be the one most likely to succeed as an influencer. they could even make her a gaming channel (she plays roblox?) and they’d have money rolling in as that’s what kids love these days. let’s hope they don’t get any ideas tho.

aren’t the planning to move?
I agree Esme would succeed as an influencer, she’s honestly a natural at vlogging etc

Meanwhile we have Isabelle filming a Q&A while doing a full face of makeup and the entire video there is a shadow covering half of her face

I agree Esme would succeed as an influencer, she’s honestly a natural at vlogging etc

Meanwhile we have Isabelle filming a Q&A while doing a full face of makeup and the entire video there is a shadow covering half of her face
Unpopular opinion but Esme is a show off to the camera.

It used to be Isabelle and Isla getting all the attention, Isla becoming quite spoilt, then suddenly when Sarah saw people praising Esme saying she was more likeable she started get pushed with her skits and things. Now Isla is completely left out, Sarah would rather talk at a camera than engage with her I actually feel really sorry for the little girl, she’s known no different to that camera being shoved in her face to then get pushed to the back of the pecking order.

Sarahs kids are cash cows to her and whoever is getting the most attention and performing is the star of the show

• Sad
Reactions: 37
What we're Esme and Isla wearing during the bedroom 'reveal'? Were they scabby vests??

Esme used to be the one to seem most likely to want to get away from the family but not anymore. I don't know whether her parents deliberately pushed her into her current role as she became the same age as Isabelle was when the channel started to become popular. Or whether she saw the attention she could get and liked it, because for so long she did seem to be a bit forgotten about.

She was the only one who really showed any talent for things like dance, gymnastics, swimming and wanted to be more active than the rest. But now she has nothing else to do. She obviously needs extra help with her school work, but has been taken out of education and left to work alone. She can't spell very simple words, and without anyone to help that won't improve. She seems to enjoy this new lifestyle the most because it's likely a lot easier than struggling through school. The longer she is kept away from the real world she will become the same as Isabelle, parroting her parents opinions because she hasn't had the freedom to develop her own.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
HA. Yeah good luck with studying Criminology Issy!! I did Criminology as part of my BA degree. I did a joint degree- History/Criminology. She is in for one hell of a shock if she thinks because she is interested in crime, she will enjoy it. Alot of it isnt really focusing on serial killers. I remember having to do all the theory, gloabalisation of crime, even bloody a SPSS module. So yeah, good luck Issy!!!

Reactions: 18
HA. Yeah good luck with studying Criminology Issy!! I did Criminology as part of my BA degree. I did a joint degree- History/Criminology. She is in for one hell of a shock if she thinks because she is interested in crime, she will enjoy it. Alot of it isnt really focusing on serial killers. I remember having to do all the theory, gloabalisation of crime, even bloody a SPSS module. So yeah, good luck Issy!!!
I did Psychology with Criminology... not once did we learn about serial killers or true crime events. Enjoy learning all about theories of crime and prevention. It’s a really difficult thing to study. Shows how little research goes into their education. None of their current learning isn’t the GCSE syllabus and now she’s dreaming of a uni course without looking at the spec😩

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.