Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any more uk based family channels with a dad who’s first name begins with C ?
I was just thinking this 🤔 I don't watch any other family vloggers but surely there can't be many who are 'well known'.

Reactions: 9
Sarah posting on the group that the vlog will be late again and will go live by 6 PM

Why does she need to announce that? It is a daily occurrence now
From Isabelles Instagram looks like they were out somewhere in the car today. Shopping with nana maybe, it was bank holiday yesterday so maybe she got her pension today instead! They can't upload the vlog if not available to check the comments.

Reactions: 9
Sarah posting on the group that the vlog will be late again and will go live by 6 PM

Why does she need to announce that? It is a daily occurrence now
Cue the flurry of responses thanking her for letting them know; telling her she doesn’t need to apologize; it’ll be worth the wait... will it though? Really? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With the whole tiktok baby thing, has he been back long enough to do the dirty, and the girl get a missed period? They haven't been back all that long and he was out of the country for months. Unless she's pretty far gone.

Reactions: 12
I have a sneaky suspicion that it'll be worth the wait. I certainly hope it'll be damning and juicy enough to see off old Creepy for good. 🙏
It'll all come to light eventually.

Patience is needed (kind of like the ifam patiently waiting for the late vlogs). It'll be worth the wait.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
With the whole tiktok baby thing, has he been back long enough to do the dirty, and the girl get a missed period? They haven't been back all that long and he was out of the country for months. Unless she's pretty far gone.
They came back early Nov (I think). Positive test about 2 weeks after the conception. So yes there's time, not sure if it's been mentioned how pregnant the person is?

Plus he was back in the UK to get the car in late aug. Alone. And missing his prinny woo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He did come back on his rescue mission to get the 2nd car. Maybe he dipped his nasty little wick then?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg this is juicy :ROFLMAO: 🤔 Who else’s name starts with a C!! I might research if I have time later

Reactions: 7
They are having a competition on their Nintendo and the loser has to look after Prinny for the week, feed her, walk her and clean up her mess. Why on earth have they got a dog if it is such a chore to take care of her basic needs 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I was just thinking this 🤔 I don't watch any other family vloggers but surely there can't be many who are 'well known'.
I was literally just thinking the same thing only other uk bloggers I know are the Radfords and Dad v girls

Reactions: 3
So reading between the lines then the Inghams would appear to be moving not because of stalkers or weirdos but in fact because of yet more trouble that creepy has brought to the door. In other words the big boys he’s fucked with want whatever it is he has or owes them and have been or threatening to come to his house to get it. Hence why he is not only moody and sullen but very shifty at times like hiding behind the door etc. Just admit it Sarah you’ve fucked up again and as per are blaming anyone but yourselves.
Imagine if it was drug dealers 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree about Utley. We looked to buy one of the new homes by Airedale hospital and were 24 hours away from signing, but the bumph on the details said ’Only 4 miles from Keighley’ and that put us right off.

We were moving out of Bradford and decided We didn’t want another BD postcode.

I apologise to anyone who still lives there, but I lived there over 50 years and saw it go down and down. You take your life in your hands whenever you drive!
We nearly bought one of those too! Steeton's alright, though. Wouldn't want to be any closer to Keighley. We came from near Dewsbury, so don't think the area is that bad (Dewsbury is horrific now).
We ended up across the bypass ;)

Reactions: 2
Ok chris getting his teen step daugther to drink is weird.
Nothing wrong with it in a normal set up but with him.. nar..
Yeah I agree, was def drinking before 15. He said he lets her drink with them so she does it safely.

Also I thought Izzy done all the editing / uploading for her channel. Yesterday’s vlog said Chris does it. So he would have been the one uploading and probably editing her fashion haul. Also disturbing.
I wonder where she gets these fashion trends from, and why she is wearing those sort of clothes, indoors in the middle of a pandemic, with only her family around. Surely they aren’t any bit comfortable, and she must be freezing. Looked ridiculous!!

Reactions: 16
Wonder if he did the deed when he came back to get the other car 😱 he was very excited he even made up that song about prinny wooooooo 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm a bit of a Rightmove addict and I really can't see anything that they could move into that isn't at least £150-£200k more than their current house. Nothing to rent either. That's in quite a large radius of where they are now. They're probably going to miss the stamp duty holiday that ends in March, but doubt they're even aware of that
Don’t know if they’ll stay local, or move a bit further away. The girls school was tying them down beforehand. They might widen their search radius, thinking nobody online would be able to find it on right move etc for privacy reasons.

Them being scared in their own house is also tit. They left Izzy alone by herself yesterday (which is normal for a girl her age). They contradict themselves all the time, saying that the girls are petrified being home alone etc

Thread title suggestion:
A pregnancy reveal but not the one we were expecting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.