Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit of a Rightmove addict and I really can't see anything that they could move into that isn't at least £150-£200k more than their current house. Nothing to rent either. That's in quite a large radius of where they are now. They're probably going to miss the stamp duty holiday that ends in March, but doubt they're even aware of that
Was their house up for sale on Rightmove?

Reactions: 1
My “friend“ who lives closeby has confirmed there is no one sat outside or causing mischief

Reactions: 38
Was their house up for sale on Rightmove?
It has previously been up for £400k, the price they originally paid for it. It went under offer, then there was a load of waffle about why it never sold. Now they're back to selling again

Wonder if their agent will have them back again?

Reactions: 9
This was posted before he gave away the first letter of the name

“Well a couple of YouTuber wife’s have DMd me asking me if this story is about their husband

And his wife has actually DMd me as well
So should I tell her or should I let Mr Lover boy tell her himself?”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It has previously been up for £400k, the price they originally paid for it. It went under offer, then there was a load of waffle about why it never sold. Now they're back to selling again

Oh no sorry, I meant is it back up on Ritemove at the moment

Personally I think (and hope) it is Creepy because it will damage his reputation even further and prove that he never did stop cheating on Lazy.
Even if it's not Creepy, the fact that pretty much everyone suspects him is almost as damaging. He may as well be the Daddy, the dirty dog. :sick:

If what that guy said is true, then I feel sorry for the woman. Apparently she had no social media accounts and had no idea who the YouTuber was or that he was married. I think he said she was just working 3 jobs, trying to make ends meet, when she was basically lured into the sorry mess.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It does fit with something happening before Xmas. Lazy looked like she had been crying, they needed a day off to sulk about not going away to forest holidays. I can't help but feel that's all been used as an excuse as to why they are feeling upset, and could easily be used as an excuse to the girls as to why they were stressed/arguing/upset.

Reactions: 17

They won’t need to they can get the original buyer who was begging and crying for them to sell it to her....remember she turned up on their door step!! Yeah right lazy more fibs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Even if it's not Creepy, the fact that pretty much everyone suspects him is almost as damaging. He may as well be the Daddy, the dirty dog. :sick:

If what that guy said is true, then I feel sorry for the woman. Apparently she had no social media accounts and had no idea who the YouTuber was or that he was married. I think he said she was just working 3 jobs, trying to make ends meet, when she was basically lured into the sorry mess.
Another vulnerable woman he has taken advantage of then.
Also Chris, if you’re going to play away, then FFS act responsible and use protection. God knows where your one inch pri*ck has been🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It definitely does say something about him that so many people immediately think of him as being the guilty cheater. That's not something to be proud of.

Reactions: 24
If posters on here know the deliveroo secret why cant they at least "speculate" what it is? Just use the word "alledgedly" like they do on the news when talking about alledged sex pests etc 😂 eg "allegedly a youtuber knocked up a girl who alledgedly didnt know he was married..rumour has it his wife just found out ekcetera ekcetera" or whatever the secret is

CMON! PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY! he writes NDAs on napkins and threatens people using snapchat message! What's he gonna do to us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If posters on here know the deliveroo secret why cant they at least "speculate" what it is? Just use the word "alledgedly" like they do on the news when talking about alledged sex pests etc 😂 eg "allegedly a youtuber knocked up a girl who alledgedly didnt know he was married..rumour has it his wife just found out ekcetera ekcetera" or whatever the secret is

CMON! PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY! he writes NDAs on napkins and threatens people using snapchat message! What's he gonna do to us 😂
I for one was a VERY lot upset yeah yeah man, that I didn't get a levis letter for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So reading between the lines then the Inghams would appear to be moving not because of stalkers or weirdos but in fact because of yet more trouble that creepy has brought to the door. In other words the big boys he’s fucked with want whatever it is he has or owes them and have been or threatening to come to his house to get it. Hence why he is not only moody and sullen but very shifty at times like hiding behind the door etc. Just admit it Sarah you’ve fucked up again and as per are blaming anyone but yourselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Exactly this, I know we all like to tease about their BD postcode (not because there’s anything wrong with BD but because Mrs I is a snob and can’t stand it) but they are pretty much leeds really, and I hate to say but are in quite a nice area.
On
The last time they wanted to move they had such specific ideas of what it should include, that it will not be quick to find. It has to be big and something they think they can show off. Marble floors. Disneyesque windows.

They could move anywhere, but already live in an area of the country that's not that expensive compared to other places. I can't see them going too rural, given the need for daily Morrisons/b&m/home bargains trips.

Moving away would mean less nana white rose trips too.
They once showed interest in buying a totally gorgeous house in Howarth rigjtnon the moors the house is beautiful and they had a few viewings and announced that they were famous You Tubers...they hadn't been in their current home thzt long when this happened Of course the sale didn't go thru I know all this as the house belonged to a friend of mine... I dont know how. Much the house was up for... But I do know the vendors had an uneasy feeling that the inghams were time wasters.... They had never heard of the ingham name and got this off feeling about them without any input from me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Now now the Inghams are after all the experts of all things American and if they say they put cream in coffee then they do 😂 I assume the “cream” she meant was coffee creamer not our single/double fresh cream.
All they appear to know of America is Disneyland, Target, Wendy’s & Herpes treatment 🤣

Could they name more than 5 states? More than two? As far as burgers go - I’m reliably informed by my meat eating friends that In’n’Out are the elixir of life. They certainly are an institution. The fries are real potatoes. That’s not unusual for UK folks who are used to chip shop chips. No idea why the Creepy one got excited about Wendy’s. Likewise Target. Sure, they sell almost everything but it’s pretty generic. As opposed to ‘aesthetic’ 😂

I think she used squirty cream. Isn’t that what folks put on hot chocolate?

Reactions: 14
Two weeks ago they were moving the kids bedrooms about and making a play room 🤔
Yes it's been a quick change of mind. But they also said they were excited to be back home for winter/Christmas but then said they don't like it at home.

They were excited about "renovating" all the rooms but now want to move - so why did they bother moving the dining table? Why buy the new TV/stand?

First those girls were promised new rooms in a new house, a year ago now? They even went shopping for new room decor. Didn't they get new joovet covers for their new room themes?

Then they were promised new rooms/room makeovers in this house. Now they aren't bothering because they are back to the idea of moving!

Reactions: 18
Moving house
Big Frank erupting
Chris dipping his rancid dick where he shouldn't be

It's all getting a bit Groundhog Day chez Ingham Towers, eh

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.