Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They plan on moving/staying where they are and renovating almost as much as creepy slides into dms.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The weird thing about them moving is that they don't seem to take into consideration the location of the house - they just want a disney-esque house, no thought as to whether the location is a practical one.

Like Haworth - if the girls were still at school the journey an hour round trip twice a day (not much time left for vlogging, eh?!), and the house in Utley ... well, nice house, but no one would choose to live in Utley unless they really have to (apologies to anyone in Utley!). I'm flippin' worried though that they seem to be looking around my area ... have just checked Right Move and glad to see my town hasn't got anything suitable for them at the moment!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So do we think creeps has another love child? What will they do if we go in full lockdown again there content will be awful much like now

Reactions: 16
Any more uk based family channels with a dad who’s first name begins with C ?

Reactions: 15
Here u go

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So do we think creeps has another love child? What will they do if we go in full lockdown again there content will be awful much like now
Esme/Isabelle skits

Count down the days till it's warm enough for outdoor tuff tray activities?

Film Jace eating everything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If posters on here know the deliveroo secret why cant they at least "speculate" what it is? Just use the word "alledgedly" like they do on the news when talking about alledged sex pests etc 😂 eg "allegedly a youtuber knocked up a girl who alledgedly didnt know he was married..rumour has it his wife just found out ekcetera ekcetera" or whatever the secret is

CMON! PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY! he writes NDAs on napkins and threatens people using snapchat message! What's he gonna do to us 😂
I hate the whole coming on here with "there's a big secret that I know and you don't" like tell us what it is or say nothing 😂 I can't stand the suspense, I'm too nosy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t know what is worse, the fact I asked my daughter why she loves watching vlogs or the fact I now watch them. I blame my child for introducing me to them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to think this about Esme but over the last six months I feel like she has become just as spoilt, materialistic and false as the other two. I find her the most irritating these days.
Yes i totally agree! She used to be my favourite, but now i find her so unlikeable.... and what the duck was the face she was pulling when opening her tit presents? I would be embarrassed if my children acted like them.

Reactions: 16
I hate the whole coming on here with "there's a big secret that I know and you don't" like tell us what it is or say nothing 😂 I can't stand the suspense, I'm too nosy
I dunno....I quite enjoy trying to piece together the snippets here and there, coming up with my own theories! I'm probably totally wrong but I suspect that there might actually be two different things going on here. :unsure:

Reactions: 21
Sarah posting on the group that the vlog will be late again and will go live by 6 PM

Why does she need to announce that? It is a daily occurrence now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we know what this girl looks like? Judging from Creepys past ‘slip ups’ and the girls who came forward he has a very obvious type.

Reactions: 9
I dunno....I quite enjoy trying to piece together the snippets here and there, coming up with my own theories! I'm probably totally wrong but I suspect that there might actually be two different things going on here. :unsure:
I hope any new information that comes out will actually be worthwhile.

Reactions: 12
I hope any new information that comes out will actually be worthwhile.
I have a sneaky suspicion that it'll be worth the wait. I certainly hope it'll be damning and juicy enough to see off old Creepy for good. 🙏

Reactions: 13
The weird thing about them moving is that they don't seem to take into consideration the location of the house - they just want a disney-esque house, no thought as to whether the location is a practical one.

Like Haworth - if the girls were still at school the journey an hour round trip twice a day (not much time left for vlogging, eh?!), and the house in Utley ... well, nice house, but no one would choose to live in Utley unless they really have to (apologies to anyone in Utley!). I'm flippin' worried though that they seem to be looking around my area ... have just checked Right Move and glad to see my town hasn't got anything suitable for them at the moment!
I agree about Utley. We looked to buy one of the new homes by Airedale hospital and were 24 hours away from signing, but the bumph on the details said ’Only 4 miles from Keighley’ and that put us right off.

We were moving out of Bradford and decided We didn’t want another BD postcode.

I apologise to anyone who still lives there, but I lived there over 50 years and saw it go down and down. You take your life in your hands whenever you drive!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.