Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Christmas table was a disgrace no effort what so ever and the outfit Isabelle had on was totally inappropriate to be wearing sitting next to creepy at the table her belly was hanging out and skirt away up her arse.
I get a horrible vibe from Izzy and creepy and I just pray I'm wrong

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
You grow until you are 21 😂 I shot up between the ages of 16-18 went from teeny tiny to relatively tall
You actually don’t for most people. I was the same height at 15 as I am now. Most people are. My friend who started her period very early at 10 is on 4ft 5. If you look into it’s true. Boys tend to grow for longer but most are fully grown height wise by the age of 18. There are some exceptions. I didn’t believe it myself when I read about it but did the research and it’s true.

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing the first reborn doll that Esme loved so much, the reaction that made their channel grow so quickly, was actually bought. So I guess the reaction plus the inghams mentioning/visiting Mary shortle was good advertising for her otherwise empty shop. I'd been in before the inghams were around when in town with my mum because she likes to laugh at some of the stock. Knowing what I know now, I'm surprised we weren't kicked out or put on Facebook by Mary (or whatever her name is, maybe we were and I just didn't see!).

Since then Sarah and Chris are desperate to get another reaction similar to the original and Mary shortle is desperate to keep cashing in on the ifam with the ridiculous doll ingham merch, gifting the girls things they don't want and even holding the Jace tea party (that wasn't a tea party in any way) in her shop - where there clearly wasn't enough space and even the queue outside must have blocked entrances to other places.

She will keep going even though I don't think the prinny toy was a huge success. They are running out of things to cash in on though without another baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I don’t get is, if the neighbours hate the skate rail out on the road, why don’t they confront creepy! He would tit bricks, cos he’s a bloody coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can anyone remember if the girls believed in Santa when they went to Lapland 2 years ago? Issy and Esme should have been too old.

Reactions: 6
Actual fresh veg, didn't see the meat or whatever they were having 😂😂
Noticed the digital click on the TV unit turned round, they aren't stupid are they 😂😂
Can't believe she doesn't have a smaller knife to peel the parsnips!!
They serve Christmas dinner in foil trays?? Do they have no class at all or is that a stupid question?? Christmas is the one time of year that the fancy serving plates come out. Theirs looks more like a takeaway on a Saturday night!
Girls keep growing until 18 and boys til 21. That’s what my pediatrician told me. Just think about it. If a girl is 9/10 when she gets her period and at an average height for her age then that means at 11 she’s done growing? Not really. I know 9/10 is young but girls are developing faster these days. I know a few girls who got periods at 9 and 10.
honestly look it up. By two years after the first period girls are usually done growing. That’s usually by the age of 15 but earlier for some. If a girl starts early she will be very short. There is science behind it honestly. Height wise we stop growing as women by two year after first period.

Reactions: 9
Can anyone remember if the girls believed in Santa when they went to Lapland 2 years ago? Issy and Esme should have been too old.
Isabelle perhaps, however Esme would have been 9! How is that too old to believe in Santa. Where is the rule book that’s states the age a child is no longer allowed to believe?! My daughter is 11 and she still believes and she’ll continue to believe until she decides otherwise.

Sorry to rant it’s just sad when the innocence and magic of Christmas is lost so early these days.

Reactions: 34
The views on Xmas day vlog are awful i geuss fizz fam have nearly double there's mia fizz bday haul her views wow ! And how frigg are there comments on when fizz fam and tiana Wilson are off and they way more subs than dirty inghams ,
And in vid the end when lazy had major hump because they were late for flight due to poor sole jumping of bridge what a gormless sole she , and why don't chris or lazy wear there wedding rings?

Reactions: 10
Please complete the following questionnaire:

1. when did your periods start
2. how tall were you
3. how tall are you now

Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
If I remember correctly, Sarah heavily implied that Esme was starting to question, so what they did was, the girls wrote letters to Santa and when they went to Lapland they slipped him the letter so he pulled it out in front of Esme and that “restored the magic” for her

Reactions: 6
Like that other family whose son ‘allegedly’ wants to wear dresses
Personally I don’t care if a boy wants to wear a dress but I do care when so called influencers mess with their head and coerce them into it for videos and praise off followers 🤨

If he will wear the stupid thing in a swimming pool I’m afraid there’s no chance of him removing it for a sit down meal... he probably sleeps in it 😬
I’m more concerned that that thing was worn in the ffing Maldives!!!..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another thing, why did the kids write Santa letters on Christmas eve? Who does that? Especially after their mother has shown all their 'Santa' gifts on camera
what’s the point of writing them anyway if the narrative is that S and C send to Santa for him to bring back!? Surely they should be writing to their parents, in their case months in advance??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rumour has it that if you go backwards in the wheelchair of dreams you grow five inches*

*if you're between 9 and 16

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I feel like at this point she has to get pregnant just so we get another look at the wheelchair.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please complete the following questionnaire:

1. when did your periods start
2. how tall were you
3. how tall are you now

Thank you.
If I remember correctly, Sarah heavily implied that Esme was starting to question, so what they did was, the girls wrote letters to Santa and when they went to Lapland they slipped him the letter so he pulled it out in front of Esme and that “restored the magic” for her
I don't believe one word that comes out of lazy mouth

Reactions: 4
What was that hint Sarah slipped in about them moving.
I think they’d already decided they were moving and then they chose to make all this up stuff about them not feeling safe so it will give them the perfect excuse.
I’m really not sure how they are going to afford it though. Their views are shocking and Sarah only seems to sell her covid infested stock at Christmas, Easter and perhaps summer. How is that a steady income??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.