Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how we all love and do right by our animals..
My seperation with my partner meant an argument about our 4 cats and 2 dogs. Because of that I wasnt willing to leave them in his care because they were very old and ailing.So I have stayed in the house flatting with him, looking after my geriatric cats and dogs. In this past month I have had many visits to the vet with them. 1st it was time to say goodbye to my dear old cat, then a week later a cat I was trying to tame for months abandoned from tenants leaving down the road, was older than I thought and the vet had to come to my house because he couldn't walk but had somehow made it to the front yard. He was gently given a seditive so the vet could see if he would be ok but unfortunately his kidneys had packed up.
Then 2 days later my darling dog suddenly stopped eating and drinking, so after 24 hrs I took her down to the vets and they said "It's time". I couldnt deal with that, so they gave her injections and pills and i brought her home but it was time.. She died while i was cuddling her the next day.
I don't understand how someone can just bugger off 1st with 4 kids in the worst pandemic of our lives, and 2nd, leaving thier dog and not for the 1st time either. There is a lot morally corrupt about this lot, but thier attitude toward thier dog shows how horrible they truly are .
I’m so sorry to hear of your loss! I lost my dog of 14 years last July and I still haven’t gotten over it. At least you can say you were a great owner and they will have known how much you loved them.
Sending hugs!!! X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This person thinks that the Inghams vlog alerted the banks to the scams and they have put out a warning as a result. I need to face palm.
Screenshot_20201029_181228.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Does it not occur to them that the army trucks might be there to enforce martial law. They are not cool

Reactions: 47
If they follow threw what Chris said about cutting trip short and going home then well done the most important and sensible thing they would of done this whole 2 months trip , with France shut and what not its changed their plans dramatically
When he was saying that It was most normally i had heard him speak properly like an adult thinking of his fam but we know queen lazy won't want go home and keep putting her children at risk 8

I love how we all love and do right by our animals..
My seperation with my partner meant an argument about our 4 cats and 2 dogs. Because of that I wasnt willing to leave them in his care because they were very old and ailing.So I have stayed in the house flatting with him, looking after my geriatric cats and dogs. In this past month I have had many visits to the vet with them. 1st it was time to say goodbye to my dear old cat, then a week later a cat I was trying to tame for months abandoned from tenants leaving down the road, was older than I thought and the vet had to come to my house because he couldn't walk but had somehow made it to the front yard. He was gently given a seditive so the vet could see if he would be ok but unfortunately his kidneys had packed up.
Then 2 days later my darling dog suddenly stopped eating and drinking, so after 24 hrs I took her down to the vets and they said "It's time". I couldnt deal with that, so they gave her injections and pills and i brought her home but it was time.. She died while i was cuddling her the next day.
I don't understand how someone can just bugger off 1st with 4 kids in the worst pandemic of our lives, and 2nd, leaving thier dog and not for the 1st time either. There is a lot morally corrupt about this lot, but thier attitude toward thier dog shows how horrible they truly are .
Sending you a big hug .I can`t imagine how you felt.We were all heartbroken ,after trying various treatments for our 16 yrold beloved cat ,to be told by our vet she was failing and needed to be at peace.Her "sister" missed her as much as we did ,and eventually 7 months later we adopted a kitten.I worry going to the supermarket ,let alone leaving them both for months at a time.Sorry ,that`s not genuine love.Prinny ,another money grabber for these horrible pet owners!.At least we will always know we did the absolute best for our sweet fur babies.Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They were leaving the island of Portugal and going through Spain to get to another country?
She didn't mention this 'other' country was another island so we've got to assume its on mainland Europe.
Mmmmm I wonder where it could be???? What country has a land border with Spain????
I'm going all out here and guessing France (not sure they would know Andorra is a country, probably think it's a region in either France or Spain).

Check me out, I've done more homeschooling tonight than the Inghams girls have done all week.
Clever girrrl. ;)

Marmite and cheese on toast...ahhh ,now that`s heaven on a plate..:)
[/QUOTE]
Ferry to Ibiza?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The other thing that would be good for content as well as contributing to society and being good learning for the girls would be volunteering for a mutual aid group. I think Chris would enjoy it too. Lazy could stay home and look after jace. Chris could probably even do food deliveries on his skates.
Imagine that though! All day long looking forward to a take away, and instead of your usual deliveroo guy on a pushbike, you get Creepy woo hooing up to your front door, dripping grease from his beanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think it’s from the school, most likely some learning resource she has signed up to.
There appears to be a web address http. It also says laptop and desktop, so something she needs to download or access online.
That might make sense!! I just assumed it might be school asking to bring laptops or maybe a teams meeting but you could be right! X

Reactions: 4
I think at this point they’re just carrying on to try and save face, they don’t want to admit that the “haters” were right and they are being stupid and reckless.
It can’t be much fun for any of them right now, 2 months at the same place, same pool, same shops to then spending the day sat in the car driving and then spending the night at a truck stop, it’s hardly the dream holiday.
Creepy said as much tonight, he dedicated the vlog to his little segment about how cool “van life” was and “wild camping” is great cos they get to stay at cool petrol stations with vending machine's! Trying his hardest to justify what a selfish bellend he has been lately.
I will say he did seem concerned at the end about the plans going forward (why didn’t they have a back up plan?! It wasn’t like they wasn’t warned)
I think they’re both worried about getting home now but they’re both to ignorant and stubborn to admit it and get their kids home safe. They’ll drag their claws in till the bitter end.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does it not occur to them that the army trucks might be there to enforce martial law. They are not cool
Thank you, yes!! She is so mind numbingly dumb. Military trucks in a pandemic when there have been anti lockdown protests, and, if they’ve done *any* research on Spain, they would know about the massive civil unrest & riots. ‘So cooool’ 😡😡😡
I find it to be an ominous sight. Their level of ignorance plummets by the hour.

Reactions: 38
Sorry jamhead but omlettes are seemingly off the cards for discussion. Perhaps we could talk about minced beef and where the heck the butchery order disappeared to??
I think the reason we never heard about the butchery order is that they didn't realised they'd ordered it from a dog food supplier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just had the most awful thought, a perilous proposition far more dangerous than any virus. In less than 2 years Isabelle might be let loose in a car. Can you imagine her learning to drive?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
whatever they have planned for christmas must be amazing because they're now taking so many risks by driving through Spain AND France then going back to their Tier 3 home rather than just staying on the campsite in Portugal. Had they not planned this think I'm sure they would have stayed for christmas, especially since they said they wont be seeing family. Then again, Chris also said "no one is going on holiday this year" when they got back from the Maldives when lockdown was first happening. Tbh it kind of irks me- like what makes them so special to not have to be at home under tier 3 when everyone else has to? it's like if you have money you can escape anything

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Just seen a lot of boarders in spain are closing for this weekend and may not reopen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.