Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Past tense of ‘treat’ in Sarah speak 😂
The content must be a very, very lot bad when I’m lost for words. My only contribution to tonight’s tattle has been defining the word ‘tret’. This cannot go on - there has to be a rant, the second verse of the Prinny-song or some spectacular faux pas at 5pm so we have something meaty to get our teeth into. A vegan burger perhaps

• Haha
Reactions: 21
42,526 view @ 01.02 with 452 comments, some comments are the kiddie Fam arguing who's first and does it matter etc etc, BUT there's still a number of obvious SEX bots!!! Wrong wrong wrong on a channel that kids watch!!
And 90% of the comments are about how to take a splinter out of Jace’s foot :sleep:

I am interested to hear her homeschooling rant tomorrow though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet another 😴😴😴😴fest, the only time lazy is happy is when she is buying tit. 😛😉

Reactions: 13
Ingham Family #126 - Wherever I Lay My Tat, That's My Home
Good description of the situation they are in.Chasing Dreams

Anyone else looking forward to hearing thier homeschool plans tomorrow. I actually hope it makes sense.
Sense and inghams no chance

Just have to say my 17 yr old daughter who is now head girl and has passed every exam she could (don’t know where she gets her brains as it’s not me!) is in her last year of school before going to University for Criminology/forensic science next year..she is now doing her advanced Higher’s (Scotland) and studies every minute of every day she has spare to do this..even a weekend off as lazy put it earlier you have to make this time up. Younger years I get you don’t need to worry as much but at such a crucial time in secondary education you just cannot especially with missing so much in the last 6 months think that a couple of hours a day will be sufficient? I think you should wake the hell up and realise beaches and swimming pools WILL NOT give Isabelle the life skills she need s or wants in life..I feel so so sorry for those kids..Jace hasn’t spent any time with children his age to learn to share and be a normal toddler without being a performing monkey oh look wow a 17 month old can say animal noises..it’s going to be detrimental to his early years, the only interaction he gets is being spoken to like a baby by both parents and 3 sisters..so so sad
Those lazy parents aren’t interested in education.
They think their children are set for life with YouTube.
Delusional.
If youtube went down tomorrow what would they be left with

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Anyone else keep singing "wherever I lay my tat, that's my home" or just me? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
These are bots! Fake profiles it’s what you get when you buy followers on Instagram so I’m guessing it’s the same for you tube! Don’t normally comment by the way but this just shows they buy views!!
if these are fake accounts they still need reporting as i clicked on one to see who they where and it is a sex channel

• Wow
Reactions: 15
#126 Big Frank on your face, Ingham disgrace, spreading covid19 all over the place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why haven’t the girls been registered into an online school? Would be so much more beneficial if they had some kind of structure and a remote teacher rather than replying on Lazy to help them 🙄

Reactions: 19
And my last point, why do they talk about fruit and veg like it’s something new???
That’s exactly why they’re doing it, it’s completely new to them.
They also talk about books like it’s a new invention and discovery. Isabelle gets asked daily how many pages she’s read 🙄 then gets blown away by her answer 😂(never fails to make me cringe). We also get told every time they have a shower like it’s a new activity 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Why haven’t the girls been registered into an online school? Would be so much more beneficial if they had some kind of structure and a remote teacher rather than replying on Lazy to help them 🙄
Money or lack of it. But they will blame the poor internet on the island of Portugal !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
0459C960-0CE5-4E27-9D1E-EAD61A46E083.jpeg

I can’t get over the damage Sarah is doing to her skin, my iPhone (bless it) has tried to make her skin look less red but it still looks terrible. Those are not freckles, that’s sun damage. She looks so leathery.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 237405

I can’t get over the damage Sarah is doing to her skin, my iPhone (bless it) has tried to make her skin look less red but it still looks terrible. Those are not freckles, that’s sun damage. She looks so leathery.
Jesus! Has she been partaking in the odd sly Botox session! Her brow looks so puffy and swollen. She's one hot mess.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.