Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ingham Family #126 - Wherever I Lay My Tat, That's My Home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
People with certain tendencies look through videos and put the exact timing of when certain shots happen in videos. They are alerting others with the same kind of minds to look at what happens at three seconds after five minutes of the video. Child with legs open. Perverts. Chris can't say he doesn't realise this, as it happens ALL the time.
Oh! I didnt realise. Thanks.

Reactions: 7
Ingham Family #126 (P)noncey Norman and his sidekick Big Bradford B*tch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Shower for dogs”? That’s actually nice that the campsite are accommodating showers for Sarah so she can give herself a wash
I don't think even the dogs would want to use that shower after she has been in it 😏🤢😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Big Sarah has been down at the campsite managers office telling him their a YouTube channel that can promote their site in exchange for a free stay. She was over excited about a bang average site either that or their day was that boring they added the tour in. Either way it was weird I thought .
If you are reading this Big Sarah please answer the following in your next vlog
Where is the paddle board you desperately wanted?
Does Jace really say any words?
You only film food when it's something healthy and only show one or two plates , wheres the other 20meals a week that aren't filmed?
Why no food shop hauls for weeks ? Scared we will see all your junk and meat ?
Why is high school age Esme using a workbook for age 3+ to study ?
Where is all the girls school study materials? All we see is babyish workbooks and colouring books
When are you going to get Islas teeth fixed ?
When are you going to stop telling lies you are a compulsive liar?

The Ingham's are skint and big Sarah is trying to live on that pitch instead of dealing with everyday life
Get a job u lazy lazy woman instead of being away on holiday 8months out the year

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just feel so sad for those girls missing out on a decent education. The way that Lazy and Creepy seem to have no time for it just depresses me to be honest.
I'm a mum of 3 and I was determined that I would do everything I could to support their education and give them to room and options to make informed choices about what they wanted to do in life. My 2 eldest have graduated uni, eldest has a masters in primary education, he is now working in social care. My middle son has a law degree, is studying for his masters while working full time as a night shift manager, next year he is going to try to start barrister training and in 2 weeks my youngest will be going off to uni to study English with a PGCE to follow.

It blows my mind that the Inghams wouldn't want more for their children. I know that uni/further education isn't for everyone, but there are loads of apprenticeships and vocational training schemes now that teach a trade, that the girls might show an interest in.

For fucks sake Lazy and Creepy, get your fat arses home and get those girls into school and off youtube, you absolute whoppers!
I was thinking this I want my kids to have a better education than me, my parents did their best to give the 4 of us a decent education in local comprehensives, weve sent ours to state schools but in really good areas and with good academic records, I am like you I have given them options and supported their decisions as best I can, our eldest knew what she wanted to do and has graduated college with a distinction, she doesnt want to go to Uni, our eldest boy (middle) is just starting college but hes determined hes going to uni the youngest is only 12 so he doesnt know yet but hes very bright especially at maths so I think something maths based for him .

Reactions: 13
I think Big Sarah has been down at the campsite managers office telling him their a YouTube channel that can promote their site in exchange for a free stay. She was over excited about a bang average site either that or their day was that boring they added the tour in. Either way it was weird I thought .
If you are reading this Big Sarah please answer the following in your next vlog
Where is the paddle board you desperately wanted?
Does Jace really say any words?
You only film food when it's something healthy and only show one or two plates , wheres the other 20meals a week that aren't filmed?
Why no food shop hauls for weeks ? Scared we will see all your junk and meat ?
Why is high school age Esme using a workbook for age 3+ to study ?
Where is all the girls school study materials? All we see is babyish workbooks and colouring books
When are you going to get Islas teeth fixed ?
When are you going to stop telling lies you are a compulsive liar?

The Ingham's are skint and big Sarah is trying to live on that pitch instead of dealing with everyday life
Get a job u lazy lazy woman instead of being away on holiday 8months out the year
Let's not forget all these things also land on Chris' shoulders too

Reactions: 19
YouTube’s statement on their channel

So they have their first warning/strike so if he breaches it again he will face the two week ban

They won’t remove the channel as no charges have been put forward. So yes they are aware of it and aware of the statement from the police but as he haven’t been prosecuted he doesn’t breech the terms for removal .

But only two more strikes and I think he is being watched now.

Unless Jess contacts YouTube direct to say how she has been affected by his behaviour that’s the only way they would act in regards to those allegations.

So creepy they are watching and know what you are. Just waiting for you to trip up
So what about them having mane videos made for kids? What are they doing about that? All the Christmas and birthday ones, kids routines they have done, the plays etc. There are a lot of their videos that should be marked for kids but are not.

Reactions: 10
Im sorry to even draw attention at this but there’s another time stamp on tonight’s Vlog comments 🤢 it says “5:03” but nothing else just that and so I went to 5mins 3 secs and surprise surprise it’s esme in the car with her legs slightly spread. Sick 🤢
Report, sometimes its seconds off from the actual 'thing' - their comments should be switched off

Reactions: 13
It's 00:35 GMT and the latest vlog has 41k views on you tube,not sure about other platforms

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ingham Family #126 - Wherever I Lay My Tat, That's My Home
It‘s nearly 1am and I have to be quiet so instead of laughing I just started flapping my arms in the air 😭😭😭 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but something about these comments disturb me
These are bots! Fake profiles it’s what you get when you buy followers on Instagram so I’m guessing it’s the same for you tube! Don’t normally comment by the way but this just shows they buy views!!

Reactions: 10
42,526 view @ 01.02 with 452 comments, some comments are the kiddie Fam arguing who's first and does it matter etc etc, BUT there's still a number of obvious SEX bots!!! Wrong wrong wrong on a channel that kids watch!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.