Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve noticed the inghams seem to be copying ebony day with the random clips with no sound in beteeen vlog instalments, yet another small decent youtuber they are trying to steal from
They haven't an innovative bone between them. Their entire YouTube career is founded by piggybacking off other people's ideas. They are clutching at straws trying to get back to their YouTube heyday. They always knew their travel (in the loosest sense of the word) vlogs got them their best views, and with a falling income, they are simply trying to recoup their losses. They are still pulling in about 150k total views each day through current and older vlogs, but they are nowhere near the viewing figures they used to get. That's what happens when you get YouTube famous and lose your head up your own ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How come the amazing Sarah Ingham, the most educated woman in the U.K is already asking advice about homeschooling?
because the girls have all finished coloring in the workbooks and she’s not sure what the fudge comes next

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes! It`s driving me crazy! I keep clicking on the lower ones (appear on the bottom of my screen).They disappear briefly ,but those down the side cut off most of my tattle view.WOuld also be grateful if anyone knows how to shift them for good.Thanks:)x
on iPhone, If you go into settings, scroll down to safari, click on it, then scroll down to and click on clear history and website data.
If you don’t want to clear the history, scroll a bit further down and click on advance and you can clear the website data.... 😊
It’s always worked for me x

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just wondered where Lazy has big Frank (and his extended family) on her face if they're still sharing masks?
This is up there in ick factor with when she shared Isabelle's lipstick when she was infected 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Way too much screeching in today’s vlog

Why do they think it’s good content to point the camera at their faces and shriek while on rides? It’s worse than boring because it’s boring AND annoying as hell

I’m not a fan of Isabelle but I do think she’s had enough. She needs to ring her Dad to rescue her. Luckily she has that option not like the other poor sods.
I was thinking that watching the birthday vlogs .. they obviously wanted her to do something ExCiTiNg for her bday and perform for the vlog, but she just wanted to be left alone and read her book. Her only escape at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
In a in a QandA vlog someone reported they said 80 thou was good so what’s 50 thou Inghams utter pants??

Reactions: 8
on iPhone, If you go into settings, scroll down to safari, click on it, then scroll down to and click on clear history and website data.
If you don’t want to clear the history, scroll a bit further down and click on advance and you can clear the website data.... 😊
It’s always worked for me x
Thanks i`m on a laptop but have the settings you`ve mentioned,Going to give it a go now.xx

Reactions: 4
I’ve honestly never came across a family who interrupt each other SO much. When creepy was trying to say something and Lazy butted in to basically say the exact same thing, I genuinely wanted to slap her 🤣 SHUT UPPPPP!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.