Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they even bothered taking their own masks, they are usually wearing those awful fitting ones but everyone except Esme had on a disposable one. Sarah still had her nose hanging out, and those ones should fit fine if you wear it properly.
Not to mention it looked like Chris wore the same green mask to the UK and back over the course of three days! Then when he got back Sarah wore it! No wonder she’s broken out in herpes.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
just been browsing youtube,,,Creepy and lazy 1.3m subscribers and struggling to hit 100 thousand views per vlog, Norris Nuts 4.82m subscribers and each vlog has multiple millon views :m:m I've never seen norris nuts go travelling or selling tat merch....sucks to be you hey minghams :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Danny and Tulu, who the Inghams tried to rip off till they got caught on here (the voiceovers etc suddenly stopped) are actual van lifers who only vlog every other week and are off travelling. They’ve just got up to 11k subscribers, but their vlogs get way more views. Norris nuts are brill and just what kids love to watch - wacky, energetic etc! Another family, Life with Beans, from Australia are great examples of a young couple living simply and homeschooling. The parents run their own toy shop. Their oldest child is 7/8 and way more advanced than Isabelle!

Reactions: 21
Oh gosh- as Sarah would say. I went to that water park they were at, pre covid obviously because I'm not an idiot. My 6 year old nephew had a great time as did my 2 year old. I personally didn't like the way the animals were treated. AND it's not a place for teenagers. More for little children. No really thrilling rides or anything. Weird choice for a 15 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It annoys me that she says garage like an American. Unreasonable but it still does.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
3 hours 14k views opps theyv wont to be like the bucket list family they used to follow them not sure if they still do there great like watching b l family

3 hours 14k views opps they want to be like the bucket list family they used to follow them not sure if they still do there great like watching b l fa?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not to mention it looked like Chris wore the same green mask to the UK and back over the course of three days! Then when he got back Sarah wore it! No wonder she’s broken out in herpes.
Izzy was wearing the green mask Chris and Sarah wore too 🤢 highly doubt they walk the masks regularly either

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Can someone kindly advise the name of this family of ten that’s being mentioned, if this is allowed? Cheers
It`s Taina Licciardo Toivola and she hashtags underneath Mom of 10 kids.Eldest (Leonardo) no longer lives at home.He`s married to Jenna ,and they live in a small apartment.I watched a vlog where the whole family descended on them for a long weekend!!Their worth a watch for sure ,but her non stop energy wears me out!!:)x

Reactions: 3
It`s Taina Licciardo Toivola and she hashtags underneath Mom of 10 kids.Eldest (Leonardo) no longer lives at home.He`s married to Jenna ,and they live in a small apartment.I watched a vlog where the whole family descended on them for a long weekend!!Their worth a watch for sure ,but her non stop energy wears me out!!:)x

Reactions: 2
I find it ridiculous that Sarah can claim her 15 year old daughter is ‘so
excited’ to get some shop bought chocolate milk.
A real treat and heightened elation would presumably send her into ecstatic delirium.
For gods sake will someone step in and help the poor girl. It’s heartbreaking to watch her young life pass by wasted like this.

Thank you for this information
thank you

• Sad
Reactions: 16
3 hours 14k views opps they want to be like the bucket list family they used to follow them not sure if they still do there great like watching b l fa?

Reactions: 3
I was thinking about why Hi Steve and Scary Jane would be angry about the girls being homeschooled and I don't think it's because they care about their education but that they're upset the kids have been taken abroad for a year because that means they can't see them or Chris. It seems like they where Scary Janes whole life, she was there all the time, would do school runs, often sleep overs, now she can't see them at all except for vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They’re odd too. Isn’t there stuff about the husband? They’re evangelicals. You’ll find loads of info on that thread.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I posted a link but see it isn’t allowed, apologies,

Look up Taina licciardo-Toivola. They are a family with 10 children but eldest left home. They are quite religious but don't ram it at you. They are vegan and the kids have minimal sugar. They are happy well adjusted kids with a good outlook on life. They all play musical instruments, and older ones gained qualifications early, follow a home schooling program which is explained on some vlogs and wear a lot of white clothing, no colours! Could say loads more, but take a look.
They are completely opposite to the Inghams in every way!
Thank you for the information. I will investigate.

Reactions: 4
Thank you for the information. I will investigate.
Sorry to derail. Have a really good look at the thread and their recent video or social media updates. Apparently they’re now living in a tent because they were supposed to be moving back to Australia from Findland. But the lease on their house ran out. Some of the stuff I’ve seen and read about this family freaks me out, the children eatvery healthy and respectful but that’s about it. It’s really off. Anyway, have a good dig, it’s like a weird rabbit hole.
apologies, back to creepy and lazy!! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
ohhh there 100% is 😂🙃

i reckon she could be a secret meth addict. You’d need to be to put up with the greasy tw😄t in a beanie day in day out 🤣
shes got a jolly boys outing on her lips on the pictures , its strange how whenever he goes missing and comes back she gets boulders on her lip

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ISABELLES MEGA BIRTHDAY SURPRISE DAY TRIP!!

Lazy screeches good morning at us They have the car back. Everyone is excited for the fun filed day ahead Creepy was up early this morning and cycled rode scooted to the garage to collect the car. It cost £400 for the new alternator. They're off on a 45 minute trip to the theme park/water park. Montage shots of the ids at the park.

The Inghams have arrived at ZooMarine. Jace points at the fish and Lazy screeches 'what's that' at him multiple times. She's probably not intelligent enough to know and actually needs someone to tell her what it is. You don't have to wear your masks around the park unless you're at a show or queueing for a restaurant or ride. Creepy films the fish poking their heads out of the water ad Lazy says them opening and closing their mouths is like Isabelle when she sees food. I wish she'd close her mouth... permanently.

The girls are on a ride and Isabelle asks the girls if they're ready. It's a 'belly belly' ride. Isabelle says Jace is so cute. Next ride is a water ride and Lazy stays off with Jace. Creepy woohoos. Creepy is getting shot with water by lots of different people. Oh, if only it was gunge. The park sprays the ride down when people get off and you have to gel your hand before you get on.

They've found a ride Jace can go on. It's a carousel. Lazy makes a noise that sounds half woo and half neigh. The music on this ride combined with Lazy's baby talk/screeching is doing my head in.

Creepy screeches at Jace and asks what's in the enclosure; he says it' a seal. It's actually a sealion and Creepy would know that if he actually read the signs instead of spending his time woohooing. Maybe they can teach their kids the difference between a seal and sealion as part of home schooling.

The Inghams are now at a 4D cinema experience. Afterwards Lazy says it was an experience and Jace kept his glasses on the whole time. She and the girls are queueing for another ride. It's taking a bit longer between the rides because of cleaning. They'll take Jace back on the carousel afterwards. Footage of the Inghams on a train ride. Creepy reaches to take the camera off Lazy so he can film Isla. Creepy woohoos again.

The girls have one on a water ride whilst Creepy and Lazy queue for the carousel with Jace. The girls run around and make it on the ride.

Laz says they've had the best few hours at the park this morning. They love doing things like this. It's been cute seeing Jace on theme park rides for the first time. They've now come inside to a restaurant and the veggie burgers look delicious - fried vegetables in batter. They're going swimming this afternoon. Lazy films the girls eating their burgers but Isla didn't want one so is having pizza.

Jace is cleaning the ground and a bench with a baby wipe. Lazy advertises hers and Isabelle's instagrams. Footage of Jace giggling as he walks through the park. Lazy tells us they took half an hour deciding which pool to go to because there's so many but they've decided on one near the wave pools. They're going to spend half hour there with Jace before going to the wave pools. Footage of Jace and the girls in the wave pool.

Creepy and the girls are going on the Jurassic log flume They have to go with a parent because of Isla's height. Esme thought it was 'log flu'. The girls screech about the water.

They're now back at the caravan site in the restaurant having ice cream. Isabelle is reading her book. Lazy tries to get Jace to say 'ice cream' but her refuses. She moans about her cold sore because she keeps smiling and it keeps cracking, it' so infuriating so tomorrow Lazy will have her resting witch face on. She tells Creepy to stop eating her ice cream.

End of vlog

'The car is in shipshape condition' OK Lazy
Annotation 2020-09-06 201858.png

🤮
Annotation 2020-09-06 201857.png

Annotation 2020-09-06 201852.png
Annotation 2020-09-06 201851.png
Annotation 2020-09-06 201855.png
Annotation 2020-09-06 201856.png
Annotation 2020-09-06 201854.png
Annotation 2020-09-06 201853.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
ffs its I`ve Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.