Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mingo Bingo!

Date: 6th Sept 2020

Title: ISABELLES MEGA SURPRISE DAY TRIP!!

General 6 /11

1. Late Vlog ✔
  2. Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  3. Clickbaited or misleading title ❌
  4. Drone shots ❌
  5. Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show❌
  6. 4+ ads ✔
  7. Going to the pool or beach ✔
  8. Meeting “ifam”❌
  9. Isla is jealous ❌
  10. girls fighting for attention ✔
  11. Reality TV styled filming ✔

Words/Phrases 4/12

1. Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in clip changes or any point ✔
  2. the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”❌
  3. Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe ❌
  4. Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general❌
  5. Any of them complaining about travel time ❌
  6. Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in❌
  7. Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  8. Attempt to promote their babyandme
  9. business❌
  10. Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔
  11. Chris/Sarah fake their love ❌
  12. Mentions of them being vegan or vegetarian ✔

Appearance 4/11

1. Chris’ beanie❌
  2. Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind❌
  3. Wearing a mask incorrectly ✔
  4. Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  5. Anyone is sunburnt❌
  6. Frank and/or his mates make an appearance✔
  7. “Anyway” ❌
  8. “Stunnin”❌
  9. Comment on the temperature ❌
  10. Comment on the food looking amazing ❌
  11. Chris wearing a grey or ti-dye clothing ✔

Miscellaneous 3/12

1. Jace crying❌
  2. Jace eating food so he is quiet❌
  3. Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace❌
  4. Any of the girls pulling faces at one another❌
  5. Blaming viewers for their mistakes❌
  6. A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)❌
  7. Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)❌
  8. Isabelle reading ✔
  9. mentions of the car problems ✔
  10. Electric scooters make an appearance❌
  11. Twilight is mentioned ✔
  12. Isla pouting or making peace signs at camera❌

Total ticked off: 33/46 (71.7%)

Current vlog winner: ISABELLES MEGA SURPRISE DAY TRIP!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah "my cold sore splits every time I smile ,so I'm.not going to smile tomorrow!", then proceeds to touch her face!

Sarah "my cold sore splits every time I smile ,so I'm.not going to smile tomorrow!", then proceeds to touch her face!
That absolute state of his hair. What self respecting adult can look in the mirror everyday and say “I’m happy with how I look” looking like that 🤢 I know there is far more to life than looks and vanity but Jesus Christ!!! You can deny you aren’t a nonce all you like but with that hair you just scream dirty pervert scrub. How can Sarah bear to look at him let alone have s*x with him is beyond me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yet another vlog if the inghams in their natural habitat - water parks! Must have had comments on their insta post so they knew better than to show in vlog being at an animal show, they would have had to have turned off the comments! Utterly boring! And that bloomin book made another appearance! Why would you take that with you to go to a theme park that’s just 30 mins away - look out the window and admire the scenery of the new place you are in!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So they’ve gone to a theme park and surprise, surprise a water park! Any excuse to get those girls in swimsuits eh?

Hope they didn’t manage to film any naked toddlers this time.

Reactions: 15
How was it a mega surprise when they were told about it on Isobel’s birthday🤣 and sorry but they literally weren’t wearing their masks right, the whole point is it goes over the mouth and nose not on your chin🙃

Reactions: 22
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
Also, jace being left alone sleeping while they are in some sort of water having a swim !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
How was it a mega surprise when they were told about it on Isobel’s birthday🤣 and sorry but they literally weren’t wearing their masks right, the whole point is it goes over the mouth and nose not on your chin🙃
Unfortunately they’ve never been able to quite grasp the concept of proper mask wearing. I’m sure kids could do a better job

Reactions: 13
Also, jace being left alone sleeping while they are in some sort of water swimming !
Hang on....they’re in Praia de Luz and have left their sleeping child unattended?

If that’s right we have a new contender for most stupid thing they’ve ever done!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think its so annoying and inconsiderate that all the girls have to scream at the top of their voices constantly. That's not even meaning like shouting loudly, literal screams. Usually over nothing, like a bit of water splashing them. I know they're only kids and having fun but when you're trying to have fun, it's extremely annoying to have people screaming all around you. When I was younger my mum always told me and my sister to not do things like that, laugh and be excited yes but scream and shout no just because there's other people around and it's just being considerate basically
I've got a neighbour's grandchild who acts like this. Screams and shouts for no reason and never talks at a normal level despite us living on an extremely quiet street - she can be heard everywhere. Drives me insane. The grandparents though are like creepy and lazy - think they're better than everyone else and that their offspring can do no wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I quite like that family of 10. They are regimentated but are very well adjusted kids, clearly care for each other and all loved dearly, if you watch a few. ( just my opinion)
Anyway! (😂) back to the Inghams, looking at all earlier videos, comments are disabled , so not sure why recent ones still have them going?
Actually i started watching and fell down a rabbit hole..LOL.Didn`t mind them ,and i was very impressed with her home schooling.Proves with the right guidance ,children can learn and do well.The children all seem pretty intelligent and very well mannered.Have you seen the house tour? No wonder it`s immaculate ,they have very little in the way of clothing and personal items.I laughed ,as i`ve had OCD since my early teens ,however if the mother saw my wardrobe i think she`d have apoplexy!! 😂 .There are fairly recent videos and they`ve got several million views!Again ,proves if you appeal to the masses and take time with your vlogging (mother does waffle a bit though and like Sarah really loves the camera:) ,people will tune in and stay with you.She doesn`t mind criticism either ,something both Chris and Sarah would do well to take on board.They surely have reached the point of no return now? Once you antagonize your most loyal viewers ,you`ve already lost.They took a huge gamble with this travelling during Covid and ,what for? Minimal views at best ,and dire ones at worst.I`d hope for the kids` sakes they`d stop and take a long hard look at themselves ,and how all this negative backlash is affecting their children.S*d them!! IT`s still those children i`m concerned about.:(

Reactions: 6
I commented on their video saying how ironic it was that they are in a place infamous for a 3 year old child being left alone whilst her parents were only a short distance away and she tragically went missing. Yet they seem to think they can leave an even younger child alone by the side of a pool. Honestly baffles me how these children have not been put into the social care system.

They never show her in the vlogs either?? It’s always Isabelle, Jace and Esme who just photobombs all the time. I am quite worried about Isla as she isn’t as bubbly as she once was. It’s obvious that all the attention is on Jace constantly because Sarah and Chris coo over him non stop. Unfortunately middle child syndrome seems to be true in this situation for Isla and Esme both. I mean they have to play with a bloody sock filled with marbles for some sort of joy for gods sake.
I don’t get why they are playing with marbles in socks amd washi tape. What happened to all the lol dolls they had and mini pet toys? They could have brought 10 each and it would have been so much more fun and entertaining. Or their reborns, why didn’t they bring one of them each. Sarah and chris remember to bring Jace toys but what about the other two girls. At least Isabelle brought some form of entertainment but no wonder they look so bored their parents can’t be bothered to pack a few toys or games.

Reactions: 16
Sarah continually interrupts anyone and everyone. She’s like a kids, high on sugar. Actually kids behave better.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.