Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow his reaction is crazy. His and Sarah’s meltdowns are clearly the beginning of the end of this circus. They can’t even be bothered to pretend to be nice to their own fans now.

Reactions: 41
The Mingham Bingo!

Date: 5th Sept 2020

Title: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz!

General 7/9

• Late Vlog ❌
  • No vlog at all ❌
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  • Clickbaited title ✔ (i’m counting it as they came across as being banned in general”
  • Drone shots ✔
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show ✔
  • 4+ ads ✔
  • Going to the pool or beach ✔
  • Meeting “ifam” ✔

Words/Phrases 4/8

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes” ✔
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy” ❌
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general ❌
  • Any of them complaining about travel time ❌
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in ❌
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business ✔

• Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔

Appearance 2/6

• Chris’ beanie ❌
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind ❌
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly ❌
  • Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  • Anyone is sunburnt ❌
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance ✔

Miscellaneous 4/11

• Jace crying ✔
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet ❌
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace ❌
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another ❌
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes ❌
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both) ❌
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing) ❌
  • Isabelle reading ✔
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans ❌
  • mentions of the car problems ✔
  • Electric scooters make an appearance ✔

Total ticked off: 17/34

Current vlog winner: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz! (17/34)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
Could I please add any mention of twilight 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lazy on a home schooling group trying to innocently ask for ideas when really she hasn't a clue what she's doing and is wanting everyone to tell her what to do. It would be laughable if it wasn't her children's futures she was destroying
To be fair they could probably tell on a map where a few matalans and home bargains are across the uk 🤣🤣

Very defensive response.

Made me laugh though....working his hands to the bone, doing what :LOL: 😂 Lying on a beach all day, eating or scooting around. My husband works 13 hour shits 6 days a week at the moment in a manual labour job i think that's a bit closer to working your hands to the bone. Fricking hell Creepy needs a dose of reality
Chris works his fingers to the bone because Chris is tit at editing and it takes much longer than it should. If he was good at it he’d get more sleep. He hasn’t got a clue what working hard Is like your husband and other decent people 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Chris would have loved that 🤢

The Mingham Bingo!

General 7/9

• Late Vlog ❌
  • No vlog at all ❌
  • Clickbaited title ✔ (i’m counting it as they came across as being banned in general”
  • Drone shots ✔
  • 4+ ads ✔
  • Meeting “ifam” ✔

Words/Phrases 4/8

• Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
business ✔

Appearance 2/6

• Chris’ beanie ❌
  • Anyone is sunburnt ❌

Miscellaneous 4/11

• Jace crying ✔
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing) ❌
  • Isabelle reading ✔
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans ❌

What about “Isla the green-eyed monster” or “girls fighting for attention” 😜

We’d all be losers if “home-schooling with proper books” was on here though 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The Mingham Bingo!

General 7/9

• Late Vlog ❌
  • No vlog at all ❌
  • Drone shots ✔
  • 4+ ads ✔
  • Meeting “ifam” ✔

Words/Phrases 4/8

business ✔

Appearance 2/6

• Chris’ beanie ❌
  • Anyone is sunburnt ❌

Miscellaneous 4/11

• Jace crying ✔
  • Isabelle reading ✔

Under words/ phrases add......Anyway!

Reactions: 3
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
'Meeting' ifam!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lazy on a home schooling group trying to innocently ask for ideas when really she hasn't a clue what she's doing and is wanting everyone to tell her what to do. It would be laughable if it wasn't her children's futures she was destroying
Look. At. The. Curriculum. You. Hapless. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Plus a baguette, my stomach is hurting just thinking of all those carbs.
Balanced diet as always. Who wants to eat soup in that weather?

I'm veggie and admittedly it can sometimes be difficult to find an easy lunch when abroad (or even at home sometimes). Don't they have cooking facilities in the caravan?

Were there many replies?

Reactions: 10
Sorry Sarah!I still call bullsh*t on that statement!You do know don`t you ,you`ve said in a vlog how happy the girls were at that oh so expensive private school?Now ,they aren`t ,and have happily chosen to home/(cough) travel school with you? Again ,sorry ,but which is it?Also ,everybody i know with school aged children ,whether well educated themselves or not ,have struggled to keep up with their children`s schooling at home these past months.Also ,just to finish ,bet if you`d stopped filming their every moment for youtube ,they`d have had zero negative responses from their peers!Oops ,one second ,that WASN`T their choice was it? IT WAS YOURS!!!
It is absolutely criminal that in this day and age there is no protection for these kids online. Taking your children out of school to home school them should be made WAY more difficult so that twats like the Minghams are not ruining their kids entire futures! They are selfish pure and simple.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Just catching up now but didn't lazy when showing the learning books say issys was a photography one? It does seem all they want for her now is to he big on sm! Yes she may like it most people do but that and then the camera seems they are pushing that and dont care about any other subjects or her future
It’s sad that because of Chris’ antics, she will probably never get big as she’ll always carry the ingham name even if she drops it. Even more sad when technically she isn’t even an ingham and Chris is technically nothing to her, just the man who her mum married. Look at the dadvgirls kids! (sorry to say this, I would never bully a child or any human based on looks) but kaci has been given many modelling opportunities and clothes ranges with well-known brands, yes she may be more attractive than Isabelle (in no way am I saying Isabelle is ugly!!!) but Izzy could have had these opportunities as well, yes maybe not the same brands as kaci but possibly other ones even if they are less known! Dadvgirls have signed with the best agency for youtubers as well, this could have been the inghams. Brands are scared to work with the girls because of the backlash they will receive associating with that creep. Judging my izzy’s insta, she wants to be a teen model and a social media influencer/star and even if she did start posting more popular and better videos, they still wouldn’t help her because she’ll always be the daughter of a groomer and it makes me feel so bad for her, even if her attitude does stink and she does get too big for her boots on the q&a’s/thinking she’s above everyone, it’s the way she was raised and it’s reflecting on the other girls especially Isla. Smiggle are actually giving YouTube kids around Isla’s age vouchers and brand deals, she would have definitely got one with her family’s following (regardless of everything, they do still have over 1mil subs even if they did buy half of them) but they wouldn’t do a deal with her because of her DAD’S actions. Chris, you’re kids are paying the price of your actions and I hope you know this. You took that Lego brand deal from Izzy, you’ve stolen their future and even if you did apologise to your victims (which you would never do because you’re a COWARD) there’s no ever going back for your girls. Sarah, you’re just as bad, you could have ran away from him but you didn’t 🤷🏽‍♀️. Isabelle, Esme, Isla and Jace (not that you’ll ever see this). I’m sorry your father/stepdad had ruined your future media careers, stay in school, it’s really your only hope now. Sorry for the rant, situation just makes me angry and it makes me feel so bad for his children as well because i know a few weeks before this all happened a few years ago, there was talk of esme and Isla having their own toy range and big brand deals and Izzy was signed with Lego friends but because of the blacklisted surname and channel; it was all taken from them. Chris, you say “1.3million youtube strong” but I don’t think that counts anymore when you’ve been stuck on the amount for years

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
What a knob head!!! Let me explain IFAM that this was the place, errrr yeah, we’re right here by this hotel errrrr yeah, that what happened, happened, errrr yeah! As if the IFAM who range from 7 to maybe 13 are gonna know WTF he’s talking about! How bleeping disrespectful!!! Just tell the IFAM what happened for Christ sake! The poor girl was drugged by her doctor parents so they could go out for a nice meal and when they got back they realised they had overdosed her, so had to dispose off her quick! Don’t anybody tell me this isn’t true because they were out jogging the next day like nothing had happened!

Reactions: 32
I’m telling you now, if my mum brings out a bloody melon with some crappy unlit candles on for my birthday tomorrow I’m moving out
Update: she didn’t, I guess she’s still stuck with me living at home 😂

D010543F-7EB1-4F14-9B0A-F0483852FF99.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Not sure if you’re aware or not Lazy, but as a fellow teacher, we kind of have to follow something called the ‘National Curriculum’. No biggie though, you just pluck some ideas out of thin air 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've got a fabulous idea Lazy, how about you research the current curriculum for year 4 and year 7 Geography and base your learning around that! You absolute bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.