Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sarah.

As you mentioned that us 'haters' just don't understand what unschooling is, I did some research and found you this. This is from an unschooling blog by a family in the US- it's their CURRICULUM PLAN for the year they have taken the time to draw up, taking into consideration their child's interests. The child in question is in ninth grade which is academically speaking the equivalent of year 10, but remember that ninth graders in the US aren't working towards specific syllabus exams like GCSE students are. However, take a look at the level of planning involved at the start of the year.

You might find the section on unschooling through travel particularly interesting.

Just to add as well, before you even THINK about saying 'but not having a plan is what works best for our family.'

I don't care. Not having a plan might well work best for your family. But Isabelle is fifteen years old, and in two years' time she needs to have an absolute minimum of five good GCSEs under her belt if she's going to have a choice of career paths, and the chance of getting a good, stable job with a decent income. Why wouldn't you want that for your daughter?

The only way Isabelle is going to get those GCSEs is with structured, syllabus-specific learning, starting right now. This is quite literally make or break time for your daughter's future.
Just catching up now but didn't lazy when showing the learning books say issys was a photography one? It does seem all they want for her now is to he big on sm! Yes she may like it most people do but that and then the camera seems they are pushing that and dont care about any other subjects or her future

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
You know honestly, if they are going to lie then at least attempt to make it marginally believable!!!! So Isabelle is obsessed with murder mysteries and has been reading all these book about girls going missing etc. They head for Praia da Luz, of all places, with plummeting vlog views... then on Isabelle's birthday they just happen to accidentally-on-purpose stroll by the exact apartment where it all unravelled so many years ago. None of them had ANY idea they were in the Praia da Luz (oh do f*ck off already :rolleyes: )... Chris, who knows everything about everything, including said event, knows the details so well that a mere stroll by the resort (whist they were all talking about totally unrelated things no doubt :rolleyes:) was enough for every single penny to come clattering down at once and he suddenly realised where they were... Isabelle, who is obsessed with true crime also had absolutely zero clue about anything - yeah, this little sight seeing tour clearly wouldn't have been something that she would have been interested in :cautious: ... and Sarah, the self-proclaimed travelling enthusiast, also apparently knows f*ck-all about where she is or what the hell is happening from one nano-second to the next...

So which one is it then Inghams - you're either liars or stupid beyond anything that anyone has ever given you credit for... I'm beyond disgusted at this point.
I think the are stupid liars with an extra dose of stupid.

I think he was asleep on the sun lounger. 🙈
Probably left him on the beach. They have been known to do that.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I absolutely agree with you on this. I heard a similar thing happened at their dance classes and probably the swim classes and the gymnastics classes. As mean as this is to say I think the girls are the problem, not the school, but then they have learnt this behavior from the very best.
Also apparently creepy kicked off alot as wasn't allowed to film the classes especially swimming as he couldn't understand why as he's so famous 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I really can’t get over him, he’s watched a very lot of documentary’s about maddie, everything there is to know!
Yet he didn’t realise they were in the same place?!? They’re in Portugal, the Algarve, Praia Da Luz, how did the penny not drop when they booked, I’m sorry but I’ve never been to Portugal in my life but whenever I hear Praia Da Luz, I think of maddie, yet he didn’t notice till they walked past the hotel (wasn’t it an apartment?), but looking on the vlog all the buildings look the same so how did he know!
Complete and utter bullshit!
They went on purpose, the sick, sad, fucks 🤬
As soon as they said they were going to Portugal I thought of Maddie instantly. It's such famous case how can you not. They are full of it.

View attachment 234131looking good there Chris
I am howling at this omg

Reactions: 13
Isabelle honey, I hope you read this comment. You need to ask your mum which examination board she will be entering you for to sit your GCSE’s, then you need to ask her to get you a reading list of the curriculum that examination board uses for their exam papers. Each Board sets questions on different texts and proses, and you need to study the relevant ones for your exams. I speak from experience here. My son was moving schools when there was disruption in his life due to my husband moving him to live with him, then him returning to me. He had studied some texts that had no relevance to the texts being used at his final school, so he couldn’t sit the exams. You need to find out now Isabelle, at the start of this academic year. Please do ask your mum as she needs to make a decision now. Think of your future, you matter girl x

• Heart
Reactions: 61
So they went past the apartment that tragically the unknown folded with the disappearance of a young girl, we all know the story and location yet the Inghams didn't just innocently end up going past, come on Inghams we are not stupid, they purposely went to the area and past apartment. They are sick and disgusting and shouldn't be even mentioning it for vlog footage.
If it happened to one of theirs and people went past they would hate it and call people disgusting, but nope it's OK for them because they are OK. Come on YouTube get this sick low disgusting ignorant cretins off youtube.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
should we bring back the bingo vlog post? if we put to go ether some categories etc and i’ll watch the vlog and tick them off!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
Sorry Sarah!I still call bullsh*t on that statement!You do know don`t you ,you`ve said in a vlog how happy the girls were at that oh so expensive private school?Now ,they aren`t ,and have happily chosen to home/(cough) travel school with you? Again ,sorry ,but which is it?Also ,everybody i know with school aged children ,whether well educated themselves or not ,have struggled to keep up with their children`s schooling at home these past months.Also ,just to finish ,bet if you`d stopped filming their every moment for youtube ,they`d have had zero negative responses from their peers!Oops ,one second ,that WASN`T their choice was it? IT WAS YOURS!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Do you wanna know what I think well here goes I think they get a tin for them all and go to the beach begging and the pool please leave me a penny or 2 our car broke the kids are starving as we gone vegan we had to leave the dog at home we cant send kids to school couse we cant aford the fees so please leave a penny or 2 oh ps we cant aford a cake for our 15 year old but we do have po box wink wink

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plus a baguette, my stomach is hurting just thinking of all those carbs.
I've found past 30 that too much carbs make me feel awful. I've said this before but Sarah and I are the same age. She needs face and hand cream with an SPF - no need to spend lots of money but it will help her skin. Also a lipblam with SPF. Oh and a decent bloody haircut. She must think so little of herself? spending everyday on yet more food but she looks run down and worn out.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.