Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many places does he think are called Praia de Luz, if he didnt realise this was where Madeleine went missing! 🤔🤔
Looking a bit pasty there Chris!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
As the kids are being 'home schooled' for a year, maybe when the years up they will just be put in the years they were meant to be in this year? So basically they will just be a year older than the other state school students in their year? As they certainly will not be going private school!
Are you even allowed to do that??

Reactions: 2
How many places does he think are called Praia de Luz, if he didnt realise this was where Madeleine went missing! 🤔🤔
I know we all said get rid of the beanie but that hat is VILE :sick: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Steve and granny Jane
for goodness sake rescue those kids .Its a matter of time before the men in white coats take their parents away

They're meeting a lot of the Ifam on this trip!
Apparently they met some on the beach the other day!
Soup and potatoes that’s it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe they’ve even title the vlog that, hoping to get people searching for MM posts to come across their tit vlog.

Does anyone even know if it’s legal to continually promote/advertise Baby & me in their vlogs?

Hi Steve and granny Jane
for goodness sake rescue those kids .Its a matter of time before the men in white coats take their parents away

Soup and potatoes that’s it
Every person they meet is ifam 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Horrendou

Haha I think they had a side of chips with the soup! Their diet is fine for a week's holiday - although you'd still feel pretty crap with it but for weeks and months of 'travelling' they need to eat healthier for sure. Sarah wake up (I would say Chris as well but he seems to be a complete lazy arse when it comes to cooking)
I totally agree with you, majority of people probably put a pound or two on when they are on holiday. Imagine how much weight they will all put on after months & months of travelling and eating like that. Especially when they use the car & scooters to get around all the time!! You can take away all the meat from your diet, but that doesn't mean you are healthy.

Reactions: 19
I recently started home educating my youngest, my older girl still attends high school even though she'd rather not as I know it would be very difficult to do at home. I've spent hours and hours preparing learning stuff and figuring out the best style of learning for my son who was due to start p1 this year. We also go to weekly home ed meets and he does other things like taekwondo and dancing. Sarah really pisses me off with her attitude to home educating and her lack of knowledge of the basics. From my experience so far a laminator would have been one of the less strange things I would have taken with me as well as a printer, both very useful when home educating 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
Well if you weren't still married to a child groomer and all around CREEP maybe she wouldn't be so UNHAPPY at school! People talk, everyone knows what he did was true and not a fan's imagination running wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi Sarah.

As you mentioned that us 'haters' just don't understand what unschooling is, I did some research and found you this. This is from an unschooling blog by a family in the US- it's their CURRICULUM PLAN for the year they have taken the time to draw up, taking into consideration their child's interests. The child in question is in ninth grade which is academically speaking the equivalent of year 10, but remember that ninth graders in the US aren't working towards specific syllabus exams like GCSE students are. However, take a look at the level of planning involved at the start of the year.

You might find the section on unschooling through travel particularly interesting.

Just to add as well, before you even THINK about saying 'but not having a plan is what works best for our family.'

I don't care. Not having a plan might well work best for your family. But Isabelle is fifteen years old, and in two years' time she needs to have an absolute minimum of five good GCSEs under her belt if she's going to have a choice of career paths, and the chance of getting a good, stable job with a decent income. Why wouldn't you want that for your daughter?

The only way Isabelle is going to get those GCSEs is with structured, syllabus-specific learning, starting right now. This is quite literally make or break time for your daughter's future.
We don't have the GCSEs but we have SATs which are required for most colleges and Universities. I honestly don't think this un schooling prepares kids for college entrance exams. Those SATs are no joke. To get into college as well you need community service, special advance placement classes, special merits, etc. I just did all this with my daughter who started her first year at a private college. Un schooling is not going to get you very far in your education.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In the first 2 mins 30 seconds they visited 2 spars ?
That confused me. First Chris said Sarah and the kids were on the beach while he went to the spar, next thing Sarah's in the spar while he's stood waiting for them

Reactions: 13
Even down to calling the currency pounds 🙈 they may as well be at home.
Anyone ever see Shirley Valentine? Remember "Jeanette and Dougie from Manchester!" Who "could like Greece, I could, if it were more like Spain!" I.e. more like Blackpool...

They remind me of that quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The arrogance, the narcissistic gall of this woman (who is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed) doubling down like this. :mad:

Madam you, along with your questionable mantween of a husband, have decided to pull your children out of education for one reason only... your failure of a vanity project. Their future is sacrificed on the alter of your ambitious and misguided belief that you can salvage the sinking ship by dragging them from soulless venue to soulless venue while you screech like a banshee into the camera and beg children barely out of the womb to like you (and subscribe/hit the notification bell).

I am an educated professional and I wouldn't dream of assuming I can teach 3 children at different stages...1 about to do important exams! It's clear you haven't an education as you know a valuable lesson education brings? Knowing your limitations and when something is beyond your capacity. 'Foos' the both of you.

P.S: How you have the deluded notion that anyone is jealous of you and this existence is beyond me.
I'm a certified teacher (early childhood) and I wouldn't be able to do it either. Helping with homework is difficult enough. Especially math and science...I want to see this maybe she can teach us peons how to do it

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.