Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Ah nice to see Lazy reads here. She finally did a birthday post for Isabelle's birthday on Instagram after reading my post reminding her to do so. Hi Lazy 👋

It's great that Isabelle loves reading because she will probably find this place one day son and there's a loooooooot of threads to get through
Too busy living the dream life, although to be fair to her she did do insta stories with pics on Izzys birthday. However, if you are reading here Sarah, do your girls a favour and bring them home. They all look so over this holiday and your pathetic vlogs are showing it. Let Chris chase whatever he bloody wants to chase (everyone knows its not dreams) and do the right thing as a MOTHER. Your girls need stability, proper home, love and a proper education if they are to have a future. I've no idea how you pair of IGNORANT 'parents' persuaded them to give up school and go 'travelling' but whatever it was its beginning to show that they are no longer interested. They probably thought 'yeah, long holiday' but reality has set in. You are NOT #vanlifers, you are NOT travel vloggers, you ARE fully fledged members of the 'travelling community' except you're going from swimming pool to swimming pool.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Jacsta792

I have never posted anything on here before, but the comment she has wrote - not even thought about the Virus, has really done me !!!! We lost an amazing friend, who after beating cancer two times, caught this and sadly passed away, only 52, I think there could of been a better way to of written that, or not at all !

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

Heyheyyouyou

They repulse me beyond words.....and now they have intentionally gone to Praia da Luz purely to click bait the name...they are going to rinse the name in the titles

MISSING home in Praia da Luz (where they wont actually admit to missing home, but missing an item at home or something equally fucking pointless)

GIRLS MISSING a pen in Praia da Luz

There is no way they are going to miss the opportunity to clickbaitbthe shit out of this stay...vile excuse for humans

• Angry
  • Sick

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Exactly, I think it was Isabelle's birthday outing as she's the one apparently so interested in true crime
I thought the same myself, what a warped family they are, just when I think they can’t go any lower! 😳
Be a trip to saddleworth moors next!

• Angry
  • Sick
The Mingham Bingo!

Date: 5th Sept 2020

Title: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz!

General 7/9

• Late Vlog ❌
  • No vlog at all ❌
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  • Clickbaited title ✔ (i’m counting it as they came across as being banned in general”
  • Drone shots ✔
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show ✔
  • 4+ ads ✔
  • Going to the pool or beach ✔
  • Meeting “ifam” ✔

Words/Phrases 4/8

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes” ✔
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy” ❌
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general ❌
  • Any of them complaining about travel time ❌
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in ❌
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business ✔

• Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔

Appearance 2/6

• Chris’ beanie ❌
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind ❌
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly ❌
  • Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  • Anyone is sunburnt ❌
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance ✔

Miscellaneous 4/11

• Jace crying ✔
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet ❌
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace ❌
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another ❌
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes ❌
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both) ❌
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing) ❌
  • Isabelle reading ✔
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans ❌
  • mentions of the car problems ✔
  • Electric scooters make an appearance ✔

Total ticked off: 17/34

Current vlog winner: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz! (17/34)
Love it! ‘Mingo’ for short 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m in serious trouble thanks to Madam Seacroft. I’m awaiting a visit from the Spaniel [email protected].

Uninspired by her hairdressing skills and being unable to go to the groomers due to shielding I foolishly decided I could possibly aspire to dog grooming. You should see the state of my beloved hound...

The beautiful dog I once shared my life with is unrecognisable but thankfully blissfully unaware of the unintentional devastation I’ve caused her.

I’m going to bath her in the hope it may look better after conditioner and perfume. This is however unlikely. Will I be sent to Switzerland?

• Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
You know the Ingham channel has had its day when Chantella starts raving about Riverdale merch - which she's doing 🤣🤣🤣

Haha it does look like mismatched, (rufty) tufty trimmings. He's going to get birds trying to nest in it 😂
Hair like an electrocuted chimp's arse

• Haha
  • Heart

Maxine1974

I find it odd the girls all tolerate each other as much as they do considering they spend every minute together. Mine just about manage a week before there all bickering and moaning!! Doesn’t seem natural to me

Reactions: 37

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
So, this magical island of Portugal, how did they get there from Spain? Is there a magical bridge that joins them to Spain or did they take the ferry?
Come on Lazy, I'd love to know!

• Haha

Bradford lass

Are they paying school fees for this term? If they're not I'm surprised the school has agreed to keep a space open for them. It would be disastrous to the girls (especially Izzy) if she's starting a new school in her GCSE year.
The 2 older girls are no longer in the register for the private school. No comment on the primary school.

• Wow
  • Heart
The house sale fell through several weeks ago. Lazy told us the buyer turned up crying on their doorstep but I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, I think their mortgage was denied.
Yes the buyer who turned up crying who was also the same buyer she told us had scuppered the sale by reducing her offer by 10k at the last minute (even though alledgedly the Inghams then reduced the offer on the house they were buying by 10k and had it accepted too)

Even though they are "set for life" just 10k caused the hole chain to collapse. Then the buyer who caused it was devastated ....but not enough to just resubmit her old higher offer.

A very lot of lies in that tale.

Maisie842

VIP Member
They said in yesterdays vlog that Izzy was shy about opening gifts, especially being watched doing so, so what do they do? Point a camera at her and broadcast it to the world 🤷🏼‍♀️

I honestly think she must have dreaded that part of her birthday as the reactions have to be just so (and done in one take!), and as we saw, like the performing circus monkey they have unfortunately turned her into, she provided the obligatory open mouthed shock gasping reaction before having to sheepishly ask what it was.

It's so sad that the Ingham "parents" value views and money over the joy of seeing their daughter comfortable and react naturally on her birthday.

• Sad
  • Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
ISABELLES MEGA BIRTHDAY SURPRISE DAY TRIP!!

Lazy screeches good morning at us They have the car back. Everyone is excited for the fun filed day ahead Creepy was up early this morning and cycled rode scooted to the garage to collect the car. It cost £400 for the new alternator. They're off on a 45 minute trip to the theme park/water park. Montage shots of the ids at the park.

The Inghams have arrived at ZooMarine. Jace points at the fish and Lazy screeches 'what's that' at him multiple times. She's probably not intelligent enough to know and actually needs someone to tell her what it is. You don't have to wear your masks around the park unless you're at a show or queueing for a restaurant or ride. Creepy films the fish poking their heads out of the water ad Lazy says them opening and closing their mouths is like Isabelle when she sees food. I wish she'd close her mouth... permanently.

The girls are on a ride and Isabelle asks the girls if they're ready. It's a 'belly belly' ride. Isabelle says Jace is so cute. Next ride is a water ride and Lazy stays off with Jace. Creepy woohoos. Creepy is getting shot with water by lots of different people. Oh, if only it was gunge. The park sprays the ride down when people get off and you have to gel your hand before you get on.

They've found a ride Jace can go on. It's a carousel. Lazy makes a noise that sounds half woo and half neigh. The music on this ride combined with Lazy's baby talk/screeching is doing my head in.

Creepy screeches at Jace and asks what's in the enclosure; he says it' a seal. It's actually a sealion and Creepy would know that if he actually read the signs instead of spending his time woohooing. Maybe they can teach their kids the difference between a seal and sealion as part of home schooling.

The Inghams are now at a 4D cinema experience. Afterwards Lazy says it was an experience and Jace kept his glasses on the whole time. She and the girls are queueing for another ride. It's taking a bit longer between the rides because of cleaning. They'll take Jace back on the carousel afterwards. Footage of the Inghams on a train ride. Creepy reaches to take the camera off Lazy so he can film Isla. Creepy woohoos again.

The girls have one on a water ride whilst Creepy and Lazy queue for the carousel with Jace. The girls run around and make it on the ride.

Laz says they've had the best few hours at the park this morning. They love doing things like this. It's been cute seeing Jace on theme park rides for the first time. They've now come inside to a restaurant and the veggie burgers look delicious - fried vegetables in batter. They're going swimming this afternoon. Lazy films the girls eating their burgers but Isla didn't want one so is having pizza.

Jace is cleaning the ground and a bench with a baby wipe. Lazy advertises hers and Isabelle's instagrams. Footage of Jace giggling as he walks through the park. Lazy tells us they took half an hour deciding which pool to go to because there's so many but they've decided on one near the wave pools. They're going to spend half hour there with Jace before going to the wave pools. Footage of Jace and the girls in the wave pool.

Creepy and the girls are going on the Jurassic log flume They have to go with a parent because of Isla's height. Esme thought it was 'log flu'. The girls screech about the water.

They're now back at the caravan site in the restaurant having ice cream. Isabelle is reading her book. Lazy tries to get Jace to say 'ice cream' but her refuses. She moans about her cold sore because she keeps smiling and it keeps cracking, it' so infuriating so tomorrow Lazy will have her resting bitch face on. She tells Creepy to stop eating her ice cream.

End of vlog

'The car is in shipshape condition' OK Lazy
View attachment 235337

🤮
View attachment 235305
View attachment 235308View attachment 235309View attachment 235310View attachment 235311View attachment 235333View attachment 235334
Honestly, I think Frank and his twin brothers are trying to merge together to clamp her fog horn mouth closed.

• Haha

Elsa Frost 24

I couldn’t believe how graphic it was. Absolutely terrifying for a child
What I’m most p**ed off about is all the parents complaining that their kids watched it. Some of these were 9/10/11yr olds. FFS they shouldn’t even be on social media at that age. I believe there should be stricter age limits.

• Angry