Ingham Family #122 Chris Delonge, money saving ***vert, acts a tit when he’s had a sherbert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’ve managed to conceive a baby in the past few weeks/couple of months and she has miscarried, wouldn’t that mean they conceived when in Scotland with their children in the same room? Surely there is laws against having intercourse when your teenage daughter and children are in the same room? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Who the hell would pay £18.50 for a note book, I'm no way anywhere near tight but omg. You can pick one up in harrods for £10. Minghams paper quality is probably poor too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Okay I retract what I’ve said, I wasn’t aware that they’ve click baited a possible miscarriage before, I’m assuming this was while she was pregnant with Jace? Miscarriage is a touchy one for me due to my sister having multiple of them after getting pregnant after rounds of IVF. Never knew that they had done that before, disgusting. I’m sorry for my comment, I’m annoyed at myself now.
Don’t be annoyed with yourself. Any kind person with empathy would feel the same way (re your original message) it’s just that Sarah and Chris Ingham are a whole new ball game. I’m not a bad person, so I have some unease about saying I don’t care if she did...but the way they’ve treated others and tempted fate, well....if it’s true then maybe it’s karma.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.