Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellienoo193

Can I just say that as a teacher I find it extremely offensive that these two thick as pig shit adults think they are capable of teaching those children to a appropriate level.
Kids don’t learn from books, they learn through well thought out practical, engaging and tailored lesson plans that suit the needs of them and their curriculum.
I spend hours tailoring children’s learning around their interests and hobbies, when Sarah drones on about how she’s going to make their learning exciting by giving them a workbook on something they’re interested in 🤦‍♀️ in school they’d be going on trips/doing practical lessons all based on things they’re interested in! I’ve set up archaeological digs for my kids when they were really into dinosaurs. Schools have changed and teachers are now better equipped to respond to children’s interests to engage them in their learning, Sarah went to school 15 years ago and thinks she knows how it all works. It drives me up the wall and if I was one of the girls teachers I’d be extremely upset by some of the comments she has made. She makes it out like they’re having boring sit down lessons etc when I just know that’s not how it’s done anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

Squittel

VIP Member
Dear Sarah Ingham,

I know you’re reading this. Please tell your daughter she is beautiful. Tell her she is bright and clever. Tell her she’s got a beautiful smile and that she’s kind. Tell her it’s ok to be shy and that it’s ok to doubt yourself. Tell her that she’s all of those things and also tell her she is only 14, she doesn’t need to bikini pictures and post them for the world to see on a public platform and that people will love her just as much if she posts a cheeky, grinning selfie. That her fans love her for who she is. Don’t stop her from taking photos of herself and loving herself but do encourage her not to post cleavage pictures online, she is just a child and the only people she’s going to attract by doing that is preditors. She’s so young and impressionable and honestly, those photos are really sad. Please protect her.

Sincerely
A troll/bully/hater

• Heart
Reactions: 91

thegreencow

VIP Member
Lots of great title suggestions today but the winner was @LouisaB Title was shortened to fit but here is the full suggestion
Capture.PNG

TLDR
- The Inghams confirmed Chris left Spain to travel to the UK and collect his car, and as a result have not posted a vlog for the past three days
- Chris rudely responded to concerns about him not self isolating on his return to the UK on Instagram, before deleting the comments
- According to Chris there are no skeletons in the closet and being a YouTuber counts as 'essential travel'
- Chris appeared to be under the influence of something last night and decided to keep us Tattlers entertained on Instagram Stories
- He refused to show himself in the mirror because he only had pants on
- He serenaded Prinny with a song, which will probably haunt her until her dying day
- Chris nearly wet himself when someone knocked at the door mid rant. Apparently it was the occupant of the next room to tell Chris to shut up, but we suspect it was actually a midnight romp
- After the knock at the door he hurriedly signed off the story and there has been no word from him since, apart from a clip of him driving through Spain on his 'monster drive' today
- Sarah continues to look for spies in her creepy facebook fan group

CABED7F5-D12B-4C51-BDB1-BF38D0ABD4FE.png
Screenshot_20200824-222754.png
Screenshot_20200824-223134.png
7EB8D08D-DE91-4F6C-916F-2A8067D0C228.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

leni18

VIP Member
To all the ifam spying here on us tattlers hiya 🙋‍♀️and a very warm welcome to you. Here you'll find we don't idolise your hero's, here we don't make up stories about your hero's, here we go by what your hero's put up online such as YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
We are not trolls we do not live under bridges, we live in homes, work, have families and we don't make money off of our children especially getting our underage children to pose completely inappropriately to encourage Pedos.
We are very polite we always say hi to Steve at beginning of new threads, we all are kind to each other, we especially have planned our Switzerland trip with each other but it seems to be a massive wait.2 years actually we've waited.
Please feel free to report to your group what is, said here as you'll be doing us a favour and spreading the word more. So thankyou for dropping by, go have a, chai latte and enjoy the shit show at 5pm mwah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
I’m going through a miscarriage right now. Started bleeding yesterday. I was only around 5/6 weeks. I’m distraught. In agony. And have barely moved out of bed since yesterday. Not sure I believe her. Not a nice thing to accuse someone of but she looks happy. Going to the beach and the sea and whatever. I know she’s a great “actress” but meh. Just don’t see it happening when you’re miscarrying? It’s not something to joke about either and didn’t she click bait losing jace when she was pregnant with him? I don’t believe a word she says. Seems she’s just said it to try and get everyone to stop going on at her. (Even though she deserves to be told the truth).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Meme93

I’ve had 4 miscarriages and no live births, and her click baiting and eluding to one during her last pregnancy was disgusting. Sorry but even if it’s true I have no compassion for her. She doesn’t even properly look after the baby she has! And she pimps out the girls. Fuck off Lazy....you’re DISGUSTING.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

Busybee93

Chatty Member
My sister is a social worker in CP and she’s fuming at this!! She is seriously contemplating taking this to her manager to see! I know Bradford SS haven’t a great rep but surely to god they wouldn’t “courtesy” call them. Normally the call is to let them know they need to see them they shouldn’t even tell you the allegation over the phone. Also EVERY complaint has to have a home visit. I come from an abusive background and all I know is that if SS had spoken to my abuser on the phone then he could have charmed them into thinking all was well hence why they have to see for themselves. She’s overstepped the mark this time. This could seriously put someone off reporting something or someone in need of SS help. Absolute C U next Tuesday you are lazy!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Bradford lass

Only just caught up. These threads move fast .
As most of you know I only joined tattle after finding one of my kids was an ingham fan! (Put a stop to that ) then putting 2 and 2 together and noticing they live on the same estate as us.
Fast forward to now. Both myself and my other half and my work colleagues post on tattle and have between us got Instagram tic tok and accounts on various Facebook groups.
Today at work a few new faces in the canteen as furlough is coming to an end
Inghams are always hot topic with the shit show they display.
1 fella his wife is in bits at the moment.
Her sister lives in Spain and has been in an accident and broken her pelvis amongst a few ribs and an arm .
Her kids are with Spanish authoritys.
Mum wants her sister to fly out and take the kids back to the uk with her BUT if she does that she will have to quarantine for 2 weeks they have an autistic son at home who couldn't cope with the upheaval that would bring with school ect.
They are furious that the inghams have just nipped home for their car !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

leni18

VIP Member
Thinking today reading about how all the ingham supporters pages argue etc us tattlers who are meant to be horrible malicious trolls get on brilliantly never argue, never have so called leaders, can have opinions, we apologise if ever we need too, we support each other whenever something close to home is mentioned, we are more than happy when baby tattlers are born, for those Ingham spies you'll never bring us tattlers down we stand together naturally unlike your groups full of drama and paranoider, Sarah's not in group to like you she's, there controlling you all and your opinions, Something us tattlers don't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

moimoi

VIP Member
Creepy: "We would never do anything to harm our children.*"

*Except:
Exploiting them on a daily basis in vlogs and questionable thumbnails
Allowing inappropriate images and videos of them on Instagram and TikTok
Leaving Jace alone on a beach
Replica doll of Jace now in the hands of freaks
Cheating on my wife and having sex with ifam in the Ibis
Asking ifam to drop the towel on Snapchat
Asking ifam to go skinny dipping
Removing them from school
Feeding them a diet of sugar and junk food

Etcetera, etcetera.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Zelda18

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for Sarah, I think she’s in an extremely toxic and abusive relationship and she doesn’t know how to get out of it.
Creepy appear extremely controlling and obviously does whatever he wants and drags the rest along for his ego stroke.
Please don’t feel sorry for Sarah, she is just as bad if not worse then her husband. She has supported Chris and enabled him to continue his behavior. She ignored and then blocked a 16yr old girl when she first approached her about Chris’ inappropriate behavior and then proceeded to involve herself and the ifam into bullying and harassing Jess, which for the record is still ongoing and she has done nothing to stop it. She is not trapped and actually appears more toxic then her husband most of the time.
She has continually allowed Chris to film her 14yr old daughter inappropriately, pose for IG pics in seductive poses and use thumbnails to lure in the peados.
Then she thought it was a great idea to have a doll made of her baby, then she left her 4 month old baby on a beach. Her rants on social media are both rude & aggressive.
She lies about anything and everything!
Sarah could easily have left the relationship, she would have had the support, but she chose to stay. Also it is well known she was a vile cow even before YouTube she was just better at hiding it with her fake persona and fake posh accent.
As much as I do agree that Chris is the one who drags his family around for his benefit, I could tell from one of the recent vlogs when talking about the car which broke down that it’s definitely Sarah who really wears the trousers and controls the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Poor Izzy. Yanked out of school so she can do home schooling in a tiny cramped noisy chavavan.
So irresponsible of her thick as pigshit parents. If they’re planning on rejoining a school in year 11 after a year of swanning around Europe, it’s not as easy as it sounds and most schools will be reluctant to do it:

-Options might not match up with what Izzy is doing - or might be full.
- Controlled assessments will need to be redone (or started!)
- Different exam boards and specs so there’ll be different expectations/ content, like different books in Eng Lit, different field trips etc.
- Having to do GCSEs in half the time to catch up
- might be forced to retake year 10
- huge Problems with fitting in to a new group. Even if rejoining the same school, we all know what girls can be like.

Shame there’s not a GCSE in TikToks and sticking your tongue out. ✌
The Education Secretary has no doubt already called Chris on their direct line to tell them "not to worry, she'll get her grades" and to "enjoy the rest if their holiday" 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Sour_Grapes123

Right, let's settle this once and for all. I have asked GOV.UK if you have to quarantine if your car breaks down in spainSand if you can come home and buy a new car and then go back without isolating for 14 days. I'll let you know when they reply. Let's see if the "ignorant people" are right or wrong.

1598459406022.png

• Heart

Meme93

I personally don’t think anyone on here should be accusing her of lying about a miscarriage. Yeah I hate her guts, but it’s such a touchy subject and if she’s not lying and reading here, which we know she does, then I can’t imagine it’ll be nice reading that. Just my opinion...
Sorry but she’s not a nice person. I didn’t appreciate her click baiting bleeding and eluding to miscarriage when pregnant with Jace. That’s a touchy subject for myself and many others here who have lost babies and pregnancies. I wouldn’t wish miscarriage on anyway per se....but she’s a nasty little bitch who couldn’t give a shit about anyone else. Not even her own children or the children her n*nce husband groomed!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Cried wolf way too many times... i don't believe it one bit .... coincidence to take away all the hate from travelling during a pandemic ... also if she was up the duff then why travel during a fucking pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 60