Ingham Family #122 Chris Delonge, money saving ***vert, acts a tit when he’s had a sherbert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just read this on the haterz group

”Also seen she said she was 6/7 weeks which means she would have got pregnant in Scotland in that campervam with the girls which is a whole other issue”
I don’t believe it yer one that would have been in the van with the kids wrong on all levels and to she such a gob shite we would of all known about it before now and why has she not got medical help and why would your husband leave and why wouldn’t you and probably want to just go home I smell more bullshit

Reactions: 22
If this evil witch is claiming mc for views ot likes im discusted how low can u go sarah !
I have had miscarriage also had to bury to children still birth and neo natal death you dear do this for views you are sick sick lady
Have some compassion mrs ingham for many ladys who miscarriage over the year and do not post on social media
You are evil troll mrs ingham .I for one would want be home if I was miscarriage and see doc for some if any reassuring words not travelling europe in pandemic stupid lady

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I personally don’t think anyone on here should be accusing her of lying about a miscarriage. Yeah I dislike her guts, but it’s such a touchy subject and if she’s not lying and reading here, which we know she does, then I can’t imagine it’ll be nice reading that. Just my opinion...

Reactions: 28
This has already been covered, but it makes me laugh that Sarah thinks she has this relationship with social services where the rules don’t apply for her.

I’m not an necessarily an advocate for calling SS on the Inghams (except the Jace situation) but I know a lot about children’s social care, thankfully through work and not personally and the main thing is that they are there for children not adults. Any call they get is treated as true until proven otherwise. It’s not to say FU to parents, it’s to make sure situations like Baby P NEVER happen again. If social services were to just call the parents and say “lol it’s happening again is everything cool with you guys? Are the children safe? Cool good!” That would be a massive failing. There are SO many processes in place to ensure children’s safety that those sorts of phone calls just don’t happen. There are teams and teams of safeguarding, social workers and children’s health workers in place to investigate everything. I’m not saying that Sarah hasn’t received a call, and I’m not saying that the team calling her weren’t friendly and conversational with her but there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes than that.

As usual the Ingham’s are all gob and no sense. The rules apply to everyone. They’re not special.
My friend is a senior SW and I asked her about this a while ago and she said they will never tell the person they are checking on who called them otherwise its a data protection breech and is very serious so if Sarah is spouting this out then she will potentially get someone into trouble if they have told her this. Im with you though I doubt it happened as she has made out .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I personally don’t think anyone on here should be accusing her of lying about a miscarriage. Yeah I dislike her guts, but it’s such a touchy subject and if she’s not lying and reading here, which we know she does, then I can’t imagine it’ll be nice reading that. Just my opinion...
Sorry but she’s not a nice person. I didn’t appreciate her click baiting bleeding and eluding to miscarriage when pregnant with Jace. That’s a touchy subject for myself and many others here who have lost babies and pregnancies. I wouldn’t wish miscarriage on anyway per se....but she’s a nasty little witch who couldn’t give a tit about anyone else. Not even her own children or the children her n*nce husband groomed!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Is her real dad still involved in her life?
Last heard he tried to be but Isabelle said no to seeing him. Once a child reaches the age of maturity to say no to seeing a parent, there is very little the separated parent can do. Isabelle in the eyes of law is looked after, has a home, food etc. Even if he had concerns there is nothing he can do to stop the shitshow because social media laws regarding "work" as a family vlogger are so far behind reality.
They publicly said he was against vlogging and being in public eye, any opportunity Sarah had to bad mouth him she did on the vlogs often infront of Isabelle. I strongly believe the quest for YouTube fame ruined that relationship because Creepy and Lazy didn't like the disruption to their filming and holidays with Isabelle visiting her biological father.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m going through a miscarriage right now. Started bleeding yesterday. I was only around 5/6 weeks. I’m distraught. In agony. And have barely moved out of bed since yesterday. Not sure I believe her. Not a nice thing to accuse someone of but she looks happy. Going to the beach and the sea and whatever. I know she’s a great “actress” but meh. Just don’t see it happening when you’re miscarrying? It’s not something to joke about either and didn’t she click bait losing jace when she was pregnant with him? I don’t believe a word she says. Seems she’s just said it to try and get everyone to stop going on at her. (Even though she deserves to be told the truth).
♥ From a fellow survivor.. take care of yourself love

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The Inghams abused someone on Twitter for her miscarriage under a profile called Public Safety. The abuse they received was vile. They have often used miscarriage as a way to hurt others, to get reactions and clickbait. You can't blame anyone for not believing her when they've lied so often in the past.
I fully accept it isn't nice but what goes around, comes around. They show no empathy towards others, very few will have any towards her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
The Inghams abused someone on Twitter for her miscarriage under a profile called Public Safety. The abuse they received was vile. They have often used miscarriage as a way to hurt others, to get reactions and clickbait. You can't blame anyone for not believing her when they've lied so often in the past.
I fully accept it isn't nice but what goes around, comes around. They show no empathy towards others, very few will have any towards her.
They also said to creepys brothers ex that they hope she has a miscarriage, they are scum , but like they say if it isn’t vlogged it didn’t happen 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
They also said to creepys brothers ex that they hope she has a miscarriage, they are scum , but like they say if it isn’t clogged it didn’t happen 🤢
I was just looking for those posts. It was in 2018 she miscarried and months later she spoke out about the abuse from Ifam during her split from Dave and miscarriage, her desperate pleas to the Inghams to tell them to stop were shown and they ignored her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So many red flags. Not least the emotional impact you're not going to be risking infection etc. until things are normal.

Reactions: 16
Okay I retract what I’ve said, I wasn’t aware that they’ve click baited a possible miscarriage before, I’m assuming this was while she was pregnant with Jace? Miscarriage is a touchy one for me due to my sister having multiple of them after getting pregnant after rounds of IVF. Never knew that they had done that before, disgusting. I’m sorry for my comment, I’m annoyed at myself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So the stuff they have been dealing with behind the scenes is a miscarriage apparently. It won’t be staying behind the scenes long, they will use it for a vlog. Sickos
If your wife was having a miscarriage, would you get a taxi to alicante, fly home to Leeds and spend 3 days (including an overnight in Santander *cough*) driving back to her...whilst she was left miscarrying and minding your 4 kids on her own including a toddler?

Really?

• Angry
Reactions: 52
I’m going through a miscarriage right now. Started bleeding yesterday. I was only around 5/6 weeks. I’m distraught. In agony. And have barely moved out of bed since yesterday. Not sure I believe her. Not a nice thing to accuse someone of but she looks happy. Going to the beach and the sea and whatever. I know she’s a great “actress” but meh. Just don’t see it happening when you’re miscarrying? It’s not something to joke about either and didn’t she click bait losing jace when she was pregnant with him? I don’t believe a word she says. Seems she’s just said it to try and get everyone to stop going on at her. (Even though she deserves to be told the truth).
So sorry you are going through this x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but she’s not a nice person. I didn’t appreciate her click baiting bleeding and eluding to miscarriage when pregnant with Jace. That’s a touchy subject for myself and many others here who have lost babies and pregnancies. I wouldn’t wish miscarriage on anyway per se....but she’s a nasty little witch who couldn’t give a tit about anyone else. Not even her own children or the children her n*nce husband groomed!!!!
I’ve replied to a comment below, about how I wasn’t aware that they have click baited miscarriage before. I’m livid and I’m so sorry that you’re in the position to class miscarriage as a touchy subject. I am as well, and I’ve got a whole new wage of rage for this disgusting family.

Reactions: 15
I think Sarah is a hard hearted, unscrupulous liar who is only interested in herself and money.
If she was pregnant then she should have been at home shielding and looking after her unborn child.
She can't look after the children she already has. When Jace hit Esme she couldn't even get off her fat behind to chastise him. She hardly interacts at all with that child apart from talking to him in a ridiculously stupid tone. It's the same way they talk to their dog. When they actually see Prinny that is. Jace is going to become so badly behaved and uncontrollable and it won't be his fault. These kids are all going to lag behind. I was shocked that Isla was just learning the time. That's such an easy thing to teach kids in everyday life but lazy lazy Sarah hasn't the energy, inclination or capacity to teach anyone anything. I seriously worry about the kids. I hope to god nothing bad happens. The car they are using now failed its MOT in January. I hope they got everything fixed. He's brought more crap to Spain now and they keep buying more so it's going to be even more overloaded unless they just throw masses of stuff away. It's very frightening. I keep waiting to see them on the National News.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.