Ingham Family #122 Chris Delonge, money saving ***vert, acts a tit when he’s had a sherbert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of great title suggestions today but the winner was @LouisaB Title was shortened to fit but here is the full suggestion
Capture.PNG

TLDR
- The Inghams confirmed Chris left Spain to travel to the UK and collect his car, and as a result have not posted a vlog for the past three days
- Chris rudely responded to concerns about him not self isolating on his return to the UK on Instagram, before deleting the comments
- According to Chris there are no skeletons in the closet and being a YouTuber counts as 'essential travel'
- Chris appeared to be under the influence of something last night and decided to keep us Tattlers entertained on Instagram Stories
- He refused to show himself in the mirror because he only had pants on
- He serenaded Prinny with a song, which will probably haunt her until her dying day
- Chris nearly wet himself when someone knocked at the door mid rant. Apparently it was the occupant of the next room to tell Chris to shut up, but we suspect it was actually a midnight romp
- After the knock at the door he hurriedly signed off the story and there has been no word from him since, apart from a clip of him driving through Spain on his 'monster drive' today
- Sarah continues to look for spies in her creepy facebook fan group

CABED7F5-D12B-4C51-BDB1-BF38D0ABD4FE.png
Screenshot_20200824-222754.png
Screenshot_20200824-223134.png
7EB8D08D-DE91-4F6C-916F-2A8067D0C228.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
He was 1 million percent pissed up off 2 WKD blues and half a pint of sol last night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
ive sat and howled laughing once again, please can someone buy him a crate of cider and keep him topped up on his meds, comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 48
He must of made it back to Lazy. I imagine she is taking the piss out of him right about now.
If that was my shambles of a husband I'd be kicking his sorry ass to Switzerland right now. Except I don't want that, as we are all going there to prison on our hols.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
ive sat and howled laughing once again, please can someone buy him a crate of cider and keep him topped up on his meds, comedy gold
He's just an absolute commodity. Just not right in the head, he gets one minute if freedom and he's feral. Wonder if the midnight knocker was someone he paid for, because I really can't see him having links in Spain. Who would want to shag that absolute weapon for free?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
That expression when the door was knocked. I'm living for it. Come on Sezza, kick his sorry ass, as that wasn't a pizza arriving. He had NO PANTS ON!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lots of great title suggestions today but the winner was @LouisaB Title was shortened to fit but here is the full suggestion
View attachment 223288

TLDR
- The Inghams confirmed Chris left Spain to travel to the UK and collect his car, and as a result have not posted a vlog for the past three days
- Chris rudely responded to concerns about him not self isolating on his return to the UK on Instagram, before deleting the comments
- According to Chris there are no skeletons in the closet and being a YouTuber counts as 'essential travel'
- Chris appeared to be under the influence of something last night and decided to keep us Tattlers entertained on Instagram Stories
- He serenaded Prinny with a song, which will probably haunt her until her dying day
- Chris nearly wet himself when someone knocked at the door mid rant. Apparently it was the occupant of the next room to tell Chris to shut up, but we suspect it was actually a midnight romp
- After the knock at the door he hurriedly signed off the story and there has been no word from him since, apart from a clip of him driving through Spain on his 'monster drive' today

View attachment 223289View attachment 223290View attachment 223291View attachment 223292

Thank you again greencow, now I hope you realise that its back to business tomorrow as usual 😂 hope you've enjoyed your few nights off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The shitshow is gonna hit the fan/ifam/chaifam when he gets back to the chav-van.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whoever it was that was at the other side of that door last night, can you imagine their face when he opened the door, my bets on the poor soul has started therapy today.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 223288

TLDR

View attachment 223289View attachment 223290View attachment 223291View attachment 223292

you didn’t close the old thread x

Reactions: 6
Just settling myself in on this thread . Bring on the reunion 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's just an absolute commodity. Just not right in the head, he gets one minute if freedom and he's feral. Wonder if the midnight knocker was someone he paid for, because I really can't see him having links in Spain. Who would want to shag that absolute weapon for free?
Feral 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just say that as a teacher I find it extremely offensive that these two thick as pig tit adults think they are capable of teaching those children to a appropriate level.
Kids don’t learn from books, they learn through well thought out practical, engaging and tailored lesson plans that suit the needs of them and their curriculum.
I spend hours tailoring children’s learning around their interests and hobbies, when Sarah drones on about how she’s going to make their learning exciting by giving them a workbook on something they’re interested in 🤦‍♀️ in school they’d be going on trips/doing practical lessons all based on things they’re interested in! I’ve set up archaeological digs for my kids when they were really into dinosaurs. Schools have changed and teachers are now better equipped to respond to children’s interests to engage them in their learning, Sarah went to school 15 years ago and thinks she knows how it all works. It drives me up the wall and if I was one of the girls teachers I’d be extremely upset by some of the comments she has made. She makes it out like they’re having boring sit down lessons etc when I just know that’s not how it’s done anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
What’s this east 17 vid I keep hearing about lol? I’m fairly new to tattle so haven’t seen it before!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.