Ingham Family #122 Chris Delonge, money saving ***vert, acts a tit when he’s had a sherbert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she did have a miscarriage, don’t believe it for a second, the children were all in earshot of them two. Like why tf would you do that when theres only a sliding door between them. It is so morally wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Okay I retract what I’ve said, I wasn’t aware that they’ve click baited a possible miscarriage before, I’m assuming this was while she was pregnant with Jace? Miscarriage is a touchy one for me due to my sister having multiple of them after getting pregnant after rounds of IVF. Never knew that they had done that before, disgusting. I’m sorry for my comment, I’m annoyed at myself now.
Never be annoyed! There is a lot about the Inghams people don't know, lots dates back years, some are small events that get forgotten by most over time. I miscarried at 14 weeks and I remember all the times over the last few years when they've clickbaited, casually alluded to, attacked people for theirs. It triggers me to become defensive because I wish miscarriage was spoken about more with compassion, empathy and supportive viewing but sadly it's often spoken about for shock factor, sympathy after controversy and gaining views.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve replied to a comment below, about how I wasn’t aware that they have click baited miscarriage before. I’m livid and I’m so sorry that you’re in the position to class miscarriage as a touchy subject. I am as well, and I’ve got a whole new wage of rage for this disgusting family.
There is so much that is wrong with this family that what would be major things for other YouTubers get quickly moved on from with the Inghams, because there is so much awful stuff with them. It's never-ending

Here's a bit of Macy to lighten the mood, if possible:-

Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 20.40.55.png

I really hope that one day Macy finds her Prince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The music he uses when they walking to their evening meal "If I had the chance i'd probably break free " subliminal message of your true feelings there Creepy ?
I noticed that too!!😂

It is a surprise he came back from their super secret super important rescue mission..I had imagined he would have taken his chance and ran for it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#123 Sarah ( spin doctor of her own lies) Ingham living in a smock living in a chav van box

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pregnancy reveal was only shown after she had reached - is it 3 months? - If she really was pregnant this time, I'm sure they would have filmed the reveal again.. but we wouldn't have seen it yet anyway. People don't reveal pregnancies until 3 months, as miscarriages happen most commonly in early pregnancy. (or did they reveal early - someone correct me if I'm wrong!)
She revealed the pregnancy when she was about 6/7 weeks last time.

Vlog went up on 26th July - apparently found out day or 2 before creepys birthday 13th July. But there could have been other reasons why they said early to detract from all the bad press.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Never be annoyed! There is a lot about the Inghams people don't know, lots dates back years, some are small events that get forgotten by most over time. I miscarried at 14 weeks and I remember all the times over the last few years when they've clickbaited, casually alluded to, attacked people for theirs. It triggers me to become defensive because I wish miscarriage was spoken about more with compassion, empathy and supportive viewing but sadly it's often spoken about for shock factor, sympathy after controversy and gaining views.
Gosh I’m so sorry about your miscarriage. I’m livid that I didn’t know that they’d done that, I wish they were more publicly shamed for it. I dread to think of some of the other things I don’t know about this twisted family!

Reactions: 13
Also didn't Chris say something about them going through something whilst he was on his rescue mission? So he left her alone in another country, and then had the time of his life in the hotel that night knowing it had happened? If it was me I'd have just wanted us all to go home and have my home comforts around me, plus medical care that I know just in case things got worse.
left her with four kids too , what would happen to them if she had of really miscarried ?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve had 4 miscarriages and no live births, and her click baiting and eluding to one during her last pregnancy was disgusting. Sorry but even if it’s true I have no compassion for her. She doesn’t even properly look after the baby she has! And she pimps out the girls. duck off Lazy....you’re DISGUSTING.
I am so sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel.
This subject is a trigger for me too.I had a traumatic miscarriage and was depressed for a long period of time after that. I just couldn't get over it and would have panic attacks often. When Sarah was pregnant with Jace and they put up videos with clickbait titles it would make me so angry.

I feel sorry for anyone who has gone through it but honestly can't feel sorry for Sarah. For her children are a ticket to making money.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she’s lying about a miscarriage she’s a sick bleeping witch. I lost a baby at 9 weeks and it was horrific, I still remember seeing what I saw that day and it’s 3 years ago last week. I’d had my son 6 months previous and it really triggered my post natal depression (I’m recovered now thanks to amazing therapy, husband, family) and I would never make a throw away comment about my miscarriage like she has on Instagram. Not many people in my life even know it happened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There is so much that is wrong with this family that what would be major things for other YouTubers get quickly moved on from with the Inghams, because there is so much awful stuff with them. It's never-ending

Here's a bit of Macy to lighten the mood, if possible:-

View attachment 226114

I really hope that one day Macy finds her Prince
Macy is some kind of genius troll. I’m sure when she first started posting, Chris liked some of her comments and she has a lot of Ingham fan accounts following him/her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If your wife was having a miscarriage, would you get a taxi to alicante, fly home to Leeds and spend 3 days (including an overnight in Santander *cough*) driving back to her...whilst she was left miscarrying and minding your 4 kids on her own including a toddler?

Really?
You also wouldnt be in the sea or shopping or acting the way she is

Reactions: 20
I really hope Isabelle isn’t going to use the lipstick after using it on Lazy...
Issy has this make up advent calendar last year and I remember watching lazy and her share a lipstick and felt sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Is it wrong my 1st thought wasn’t they are lying about it...it was wow they have been bumping uglies again 🤢🤢 so grim!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.