Ingham Family #122 Chris Delonge, money saving ***vert, acts a tit when he’s had a sherbert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading something Hayley said about creepy, after she had been with him. He said he wasn’t getting any sex at home! Also one of his co workers at the airport said he was always sniffing around women at work! Maybe add to the long list of why he is so creepy, he’s also a sex addict 🤫😛

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I remember reading something Hayley said about creepy, after she had been with him. He said he wasn’t getting any sex at home! Also one of his co workers at the airport said he was always sniffing around women at work! Maybe add to the long list of why he is so creepy, he’s also a sex addict 🤫😛
Sarah is too lazy to have sex! I believe 100% that’s the reason she stayed with Chris. As he does everything so she doesn’t have to get off her arse! Maybe that will change now she Has the girls full time to run after Jace!

Reactions: 27
I found this family just before they embarked on the NC500480 earlier this summer and I'm now down an Ingham rabbit hole and halfway to Australia.
Goes without saying, but travelling around Australia is A LOT better than they show It! They really had a crappy itinerary.

Reactions: 13
Sarah is too lazy to have sex! I believe 100% that’s the reason she stayed with Chris. As he does everything so she doesn’t have to get off her arse! Maybe that will change now she Has the girls full time to run after Jace!
100% correct thats why no vlogs as she cant cope with children and editing :ROFLMAO: but worth it for us as her husband has gone loop the loop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok I’m still new to this car crash but I went on their webpage. Do people actually buy that merch? And use it? F*ck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing that annoys me most about all this is that Sarah and the kids didn’t need rescuing, they’re in an apartment and she’s doing what any single parent would HAVE to do EVERY DAY. She would just have to have coped just as they have to cope. There was no reason why Chris couldn’t have quarantined other than they want to save their holiday which looks like a bag of balls anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The thing that annoys me most about all this is that Sarah and the kids didn’t need rescuing, they’re in an apartment and she’s doing what any single parent would HAVE to do EVERY DAY. She would just have to have coped just as they have to cope. There was no reason why Chris couldn’t have quarantined other than they want to save their holiday which looks like a bag of balls anyway.
She’s conditioned not to cope though, he controls the money, and the household decision making. I am not labelling her as a victim at all but I do think he’s very controlling and manipulative.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sorry if its been talked about before but why travel now? I've thought of different scenarios:
A - they're running from something, but whatever it is they're still going to come back to it (I think they'll be back end October/Nov)
B - They're avoiding to pay tax in the UK (they don't earn that much)
C - Can't afford private education for 2 kids - relocate (think they tried but unsuccessful)
D - Esme - Sarah (brainwashed, its all the haterz, stalkers, saddos), Izzy (brainwashed, Dad you said I'm going to be famous), Isla (do I say OMG and act surprised), Jason (eh eh caa), Esme (duck this tit, I'm gonna tell it as it is).
So Chris has decided the only he can keep them all in check and under HIS control is promise them a fabulous time travelling.
Nah Chris just saw some people on YouTube living the Van life and wanted to copy it as their Channel was dying of death ! Not working out the way he thought 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They can’t be having sex anyway whilst doing all this travelling, what with the girls sleeping in the same room as them in the caravan and Jason tucked in his little drawer right next to their bed. Lazy is far too old for his taste now, despite dressing like a 15 year old and keeping her hair so long to try and look “super cute”.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The trouble is with both the Inghams is they make the mistake of thinking that because they hit the jackpot on YouTube (before they fucked it up) that it shows how clever they are.

In fact, they are so stupid they don’t even realise how stupid they are. I have a masters but wouldn’t be confident teaching my daughter to GCSE level because I know that I hated maths and have blocked most of it from my brain (though I did get a B at the time) and I only got C’s in science so that’s not really a strength of mine either. So if I was in the situation where I needed to homeEd, I know for a fact I’d need some back up in those subjects. I think the others I probably could teach other subjects after a fashion but I know I’d have to put a Lot of work in learning the curriculum, finding resources, researching good places to go on our travels to learn about things, reading and analysing books etc. because I am educated myself I realise what the gaps are in my knowledge and what it would take to support someone through the crucial GCSE years. And that’s without the other three kids.

I’ve only ever heard Lazy talk about her A level drama. As far as I know it’s always been Theatre Studies and you didn’t have to do a 15 minute monologue - as she claims - you had to produce a piece of theatre in a group for 20% of your mark. Me and my friends produced a puppet show to a couple of Gong songs 😂 and I got an A at the end so I assume it wasn’t tit.

They assume that because they can afford the pilot training (not sure if they can) Chris can train to be a pilot. It doesn’t occur to them that he might fail the aptitude test. Would that occur to you? I’m not sure I’d feel confident without knowing more about what’s in it.

I kept wondering why Lazy had to reiterate that £ was about the same as € all the time. Most people’s brains flip to local currency once they’ve been in another country for a few days. Not her though. Too slow of thinking.

when they get themselves into almost daily strife they deal with itby lashing out instead of thinking about what would go down best with their audience - for once Creepy was right when he admitted he’d made a mistake leaving the Esme clip in, why didn’t they just say something like that in the first place? Just askIng themselves “what would a management company do?”. Even jade Goody learned to do that in the end!

I feel bad how thick they are. Intellectual snobbery isn’t good, but they are really damaging their kids by doing this to them and I wish they realised how much!

At this rate their only achievement is likely to be as backing singers on Chris’ attempt to knock Ladbaby off the number one spot with his hit single Prinny Woo next Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think that they have gone on this trip to avoid the girls going back to school as they can’t afford the school fees. That’s what they are running away from, the embarrassment of not be able to afford the private school, by running away they think they don’t need to explain because they are now ‘van lifers’ that homeschool on the move. What a shame for those girls, such a amazing opportunity to be educated at a school like that, which is steeped in history, taken away. Also I think in creepy and lazy minds they are convinced that they are ‘celebrities’ and there’s no way there girls can go back to state school. I went to state school and half way through a boy joined who had come from the nearest private school, he was absolutely bullied called posh boy has things thrown at him ect.... it’s creepy and lazy that have created this mess, and by running away to Europe in a cara van they are just digging a bigger and bigger hole, those poor girls education is fooked either way, selfish bloody pair!! Wasting a bloody opportunity like that of private education!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.