Ingham Family #122 Chris Delonge, money saving ***vert, acts a tit when he’s had a sherbert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say that as a teacher I find it extremely offensive that these two thick as pig tit adults think they are capable of teaching those children to a appropriate level.
Kids don’t learn from books, they learn through well thought out practical, engaging and tailored lesson plans that suit the needs of them and their curriculum.
I spend hours tailoring children’s learning around their interests and hobbies, when Sarah drones on about how she’s going to make their learning exciting by giving them a workbook on something they’re interested in 🤦‍♀️ in school they’d be going on trips/doing practical lessons all based on things they’re interested in! I’ve set up archaeological digs for my kids when they were really into dinosaurs. Schools have changed and teachers are now better equipped to respond to children’s interests to engage them in their learning, Sarah went to school 15 years ago and thinks she knows how it all works. It drives me up the wall and if I was one of the girls teachers I’d be extremely upset by some of the comments she has made. She makes it out like they’re having boring sit down lessons etc when I just know that’s not how it’s done anymore.
She thinks she can 'teach' them all at the same level??? Example the tufftable, Izzy doing the same as Jason?? the TeacherPlay on insta, yes that lady is an assistant head but her stuff is for early years foundation stage how's that going to help the girls. I am not against homeschooling but the kids need to have actual adults not morons as teachers. What have we seen so far? Ill equipped adults in all aspects of life. Oh and by the I personally don't think teachers get paid enough.

Reactions: 32
Lots of great title suggestions today but the winner was @LouisaB Title was shortened to fit but here is the full suggestion
View attachment 223288

TLDR
- The Inghams confirmed Chris left Spain to travel to the UK and collect his car, and as a result have not posted a vlog for the past three days
- Chris rudely responded to concerns about him not self isolating on his return to the UK on Instagram, before deleting the comments
- According to Chris there are no skeletons in the closet and being a YouTuber counts as 'essential travel'
- Chris appeared to be under the influence of something last night and decided to keep us Tattlers entertained on Instagram Stories
- He refused to show himself in the mirror because he only had pants on
- He serenaded Prinny with a song, which will probably haunt her until her dying day
- Chris nearly wet himself when someone knocked at the door mid rant. Apparently it was the occupant of the next room to tell Chris to shut up, but we suspect it was actually a midnight romp
- After the knock at the door he hurriedly signed off the story and there has been no word from him since, apart from a clip of him driving through Spain on his 'monster drive' today
- Sarah continues to look for spies in her creepy facebook fan group

View attachment 223289View attachment 223290View attachment 223291View attachment 223292

OMG !!!!!! I’m a very lot excited about this , thank you everyone 🥰😊😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Chris I hope you’ve enjoyed the previous 58 pages we’ve done in the last 48 hours and that delightful episode you had last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She thinks she can 'teach' them all at the same level??? Example the tufftable, Izzy doing the same as Jason?? the TeacherPlay on insta, yes that lady is an assistant head but her stuff is for early years foundation stage how's that going to help the girls. I am not against homeschooling but the kids need to have actual adults not morons as teachers. What have we seen so far? Ill equipped adults in all aspects of life. Oh and by the I personally don't think teachers get paid enough.
Exactly! Some of the stuff she does for Jason when they’re at home with the tuff tray is lovely! But hardly GCSE level. Not everything can be adapted to meet the needs of all her children and she’s not capable of doing it all. I didn’t go to uni for nothing! I think there is a place for well thought out homeschooling and I do (sometimes) see the benefits. Her ‘winging it’ approach just isn’t going to work especially at such a crucial time in all of their educational paths!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder if he will do a remix of Puhrineeeee Zebedee, come to Pappa Ft Dirty Dave’s band “My Chemical Castration”. It’s a total club anthem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I just say that as a teacher I find it extremely offensive that these two thick as pig tit adults think they are capable of teaching those children to a appropriate level.
Kids don’t learn from books, they learn through well thought out practical, engaging and tailored lesson plans that suit the needs of them and their curriculum.
I spend hours tailoring children’s learning around their interests and hobbies, when Sarah drones on about how she’s going to make their learning exciting by giving them a workbook on something they’re interested in 🤦‍♀️ in school they’d be going on trips/doing practical lessons all based on things they’re interested in! I’ve set up archaeological digs for my kids when they were really into dinosaurs. Schools have changed and teachers are now better equipped to respond to children’s interests to engage them in their learning, Sarah went to school 15 years ago and thinks she knows how it all works. It drives me up the wall and if I was one of the girls teachers I’d be extremely upset by some of the comments she has made. She makes it out like they’re having boring sit down lessons etc when I just know that’s not how it’s done anymore.
God love us some teachers. In the US they are so underpaid and are expected to have a high level of education. If they want to home school they should have to prove they are qualified.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank God for you and all the other teachers! It has to be one of the toughest and yet rewarding jobs there is. Given tits like Lay-Z are so aspirational you’d think they’d appreciate the benefits of a decent education. If I had to educate my kids they’d be barely literate, smashing out inappropriate tik toks and life time welfare recipients

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I worry that Isabelle is gonna learn that the more suductivly she poses the more 'likes' she gets and I assume likes earn money on insta? (Ive no idea how it works!)

• Sad
Reactions: 23
God love us some teachers. In the US they are so underpaid and are expected to have a high level of education. If they want to home school they should have to prove they are qualified.
From a teacher can I say Amen to that!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry if its been talked about before but why travel now? I've thought of different scenarios:
A - they're running from something, but whatever it is they're still going to come back to it (I think they'll be back end October/Nov)
B - They're avoiding to pay tax in the UK (they don't earn that much)
C - Can't afford private education for 2 kids - relocate (think they tried but unsuccessful)
D - Esme - Sarah (brainwashed, its all the haterz, stalkers, saddos), Izzy (brainwashed, Dad you said I'm going to be famous), Isla (do I say OMG and act surprised), Jason (eh eh caa), Esme (duck this tit, I'm gonna tell it as it is).
So Chris has decided the only he can keep them all in check and under HIS control is promise them a fabulous time travelling.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
From a teacher can I say Amen to that!
I agree I think homeschool parents need to qualify to register as a parent teacher.
They should have to go on courses and take tests to prove they can be responsible for their children’s education. Especially now it’s becoming so common. I fear there’s going to be a lot of parents doing it for the wrong reasons. I would love to homeschool but lockdown I have to say has been hard and I could have done with some help before hand to set me up properly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just caught up... OMG what an absolute embarrassment he is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mine will always be that first trip after the scandal, it was like pure karma. Firstly when he was delivered a dodgy pizza by a tattler room service and almost missed the flight because he couldn't get off the toilet, and secondly when he was banged up at immigration in Brisbane on the same trip. Then when they went to some restaurant in Singapore and were chugging back water and Chris got the bill and they'd charged them something like £20 a bottle that he was so annoyed he had to pay for.

I love the way they explain everything with such straight faces, they have zero sense of humour.
what video did he get the pizza delivery, l so need to see that one lol

Reactions: 7
Could someone please please do me a favour? I have searched for ages but can’t find it. Does anyone have that pic of Chris with the blader gang? Where he’s in the middle of the back seat looking like Alan Partridge?

I really need a laugh and that’s a ‘bent over double, need a tena lady’ guaranteed laugh for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Excuse how behind I am. So there was something wrong with the car? Why is Creepy going to the UK to get a car? Are there no auto mechanics in Spain that can fix the problem? Or do I have the story completely wrong?

Reactions: 6
I’ve been in stitches over the insta stories. But it’s sad when you think about it. That’s a father of 4. Imagine being 14 and having your dad carrying on like that online 😳😳

Probably a good thing Isabelle isn’t going back to school!

Reactions: 26
Just asked my daughter (12) how she would feel if her dad had an insta moment like Creepy's. Sooo embarrassed was her response. She'd have been mortified. 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.