Ingham Family #121 Vlogs reported left right & centre. Give up & get down the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to find out how much that garage is going to charge them for electricity and storage, seeing as they're not getting their big payday for fixing the Land Rover that they must have been hoping for to put up with them squatting for days 😂
They wont tell anyone how much it costs to store the caravan and for the electricity used by them as she is trying to put it off that they were just getting all this done as a kind gesture like they would do for anyone in need (NOT) They are so greedy it is at the point of being disgusting but they will still plod on

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Do the kids(mainly Isabelle & Esme) not ask questions about why they don’t do meet and greets, PR and have no management any more? Surely they’re going to be asking questions! I’d love to know what Lazy and Creepy tell them. They can only lie to them for so long..they have phones they can google Creepy at any time.

Reactions: 35
What actually makes me more sick is some of the things the granny has allegedly done. Giving kids her phone number, sending them ifam mercy, telling them ‘secrets’.

Sarah, Jayne and Chris are all guilty of grooming.

I also don’t get why YouTube is doing nothing. It goes to show they aren’t as big as they’d like to think.

YouTube only seem to ‘cancel’ the big boys....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
How are we going to know if he is back in the UK? Hopefully Bradford lass might spot him, and we can all report him, I have never felt so much like dropping them in the tit after the Way lazy has behaved over the passed week!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Do we think we will get rant in today ?
Will she spend all day on her phone in her luxury penthouse looking over benidorm
While some of us pheasants have go work
Or just try and make it threw till bedtime .
Sarah sweetie um I'm not jealous I have roof over my head that is paid by hard earned proper wages I have husband that loves me I don't have dress like a 14 ye old!
If you love your home go home 🏡
Declutter make it home
Go home stay home
Thats the funny side she says "she loves her house" not her home however if you loved your house why would you never want to stay in it for any length of time. They only come home from one holiday to go away on another. If the car trouble was with any "normal" family the only way they would go is back home, however if they had the proper insurance with the caravan club they take you to the campsite you were booked into and then at the end of your holiday they take you and your caravan back home but the Minghams dont do things properly at any time

Reactions: 26
So last night I finally watched the Zoella vlog they did. What on earth did Chris looked like on that slip and slide?
Sarah falling down that hill was hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So last night I finally watched the Zoella vlog they did. What on earth did Chris looked like on that slip and slide?
Sarah falling down that hill was hilarious!!
I wish she had put her version of the vlog up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish she had put her version of the vlog up
zoe did the right thing losing that footage, if she had used it in her vlog it would have massively increased the Inghams subs. We saw enough with their version of events. Including a newly pregnant Sarah having a jolly ol belly laugh at herself falling down the lawn...

Reactions: 22
So positve pineapple foghorn is sat on her holiday of dreams obsessively monitoring a facebook group?
Am I jealous of this? No! Hell no!
Also that rant by ifam is something special...they have learnt from the best, haven't they? 😂
How is Sarah not embarrassed? She acts like a teenager. I’m embarrassed for her! 🤣😂🙈

The ingham adults act like they are a cult. They want the ifam kept in a private group so that they can try and control any information that is getting spread about them. They even have the ifam bouncer, Creator Katie threatening to ban anybody who doesn’t worship them. Imagine refusing to let people join a small support group because you are scared the Ifam in there might open their eyes and see sense?

It’s not normal for a youtube family to have a private group of children and teens on Facebook to brainwash and manipulate. Are they the only ones who do this? Are they the only youtube family who had their mother gift a fan free merch in exchange for attacking people questioning her son? Why is this group private and full of children and teens when the dad from this family allegedly messaged a teen inappropriately? Surely you should be keeping fans at a distance and acting professional. Especially when some of these fans show obsessive behaviour.

All of this to join a facebook group? 🧐

726E8EBF-DAA3-40A5-A34D-FBF6043C88D5.jpeg

A0651CC9-CA11-4522-9D8C-E0D707E81992.jpeg

I dread to think what happens when one of them break a rule! 👀

7CEE71B0-8A60-4A28-8B94-38C71C74B4AE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I must say this forum is growing, we reporting vlogs but how many of us have actually reported Chris And his messages to you tube? I think a big chunk today could be good, someone send us in the right direction?

Edit: its right what SlO4n said it’s his job he was at work others would be sacked that’s exactly what we need to say x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What actually makes me more sick is some of the things the granny has allegedly done. Giving kids her phone number, sending them ifam mercy, telling them ‘secrets’.

Sarah, Jayne and Chris are all guilty of grooming.

I also don’t get why YouTube is doing nothing. It goes to show they aren’t as big as they’d like to think.

YouTube only seem to ‘cancel’ the big boys....
I personally think you tube biding the time with them ,but got them under surveillance. Just my thoughts

Reactions: 15
I don't know why Sarah is in that facebook group and updates them. Surely most of their fans are not in the group so they would be best just to post an update on youtube stories not in a small Facebook group.

Reactions: 13
Perhaps Chris is picking up the pink mimi to tow the caravan 🙄 he's done dafter things

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think we all need to address our concerns and ask YouTube why they allow this to continue. Are there any other groups we can contact? I mean groups that try to protect children online from predators?

Reactions: 16
*A risk letting anyone join*
Its an IFAM support page...!!! Anyone would think it was a bloody risk to national security...!!! 😂😂
🤣🤣 It’s pathetic. It’s a small group and they‘re acting like you’re asking to join fight club! You’ll have to offer up your first born child and a finger before you’re allowed to join soon. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think we all need to address our concerns and ask YouTube why they allow this to continue. Are there any other groups we can contact? I mean groups that try to protect children online from predators?
Issue is - YouTube couldn't give a damn. There's a massive loophole that needs to be addressed. So many children being exploited. No safeguarding whatsoever. It's a massive problem.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Issue is - YouTube couldn't give a damn. There's a massive loophole that needs to be addressed. So many children being exploited. No safeguarding whatsoever. It's a massive problem.
Well I'm going to try, that way I will feel I have tried to do something

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.