Ingham Family #121 Vlogs reported left right & centre. Give up & get down the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he’s been driven by 30 IFam so not using his phone 🤓
Lazy should smell his fingers once the Mingham reunion is out of the way 🤮🤒

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Watch this tight until the end after the titles.
He didn't change it because he was off his head, and probably didn't realise what he'd done until this morning. My question is, what kind of man keeps a woollen hat on, that stinking adidas jacket and a t-shirt on, but takes his "pants" off? The whole thing is grim.
He's channelling his inner Saville

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, surely you’d have seen this if you live on their road? And seen if the car had gone?!🤔🤔
Seen what ? His car has gone I did post to say this.
I also thought it was 5 seats as never seen them use seats 6 and 7 but then I looked back to when they bought it and you can see the extra seats.

Reactions: 14
I think he said he had to go downstairs, i assumed he meant outside downstairs. I think that is a cover anyway for Sarah. Blatantly a knock on the door from lady of the night or a local who arrived early. No way that Chris has a night alone on his own in an apartment for the first time in years and doesn't take that opportunity. As you say if the neighbour he would just talk quieter
maybe a euphemism, ie downstairs :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Seen what ? His car has gone I did post to say this.
I also thought it was 5 seats as never seen them use seats 6 and 7 but then I looked back to when they bought it and you can see the extra seats.
Yes Chris did have a landrover which was.a 7 seater he sold that due to the radio not working . He then bought a 5 seater Range Rover which is his current car now .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.