Ingham Family #121 Vlogs reported left right & centre. Give up & get down the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning everyone. Another day, another new Ingham thread. Title shortened to fit. Congratulations @Choco88
Capture.PNG

TLDR
- The broken down car is a write off and the Inghams can't afford to pay £20k to fix it.
- More inappropriate footage of the children has been included in the vlogs by Chris but for whatever reason Sarah thinks this is the 'haters'' fault.
- The Inghams left the garage of dreams and moved to the a grotty 'penthouse' apartment in Benidorm whilst they try and save their caravan tour. The caravan remains at the garage, awaiting collection.
- Sarah has said on the Ingham Facebook fan group that they won't be uploading a vlog for a couple of days and many of us Tattlers suspect this is because Chris is returning to the UK to collect a car.
- Sarah has said she is happy with her 'beautiful home and cars' despite recently putting the house up for sale and one of their cars dying on a Spanish motorway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Thank you Greencow, now you enjoy your few days rest especially you poor ear drums, we do appreciate your continued service.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Can't wait to find out how much that garage is going to charge them for electricity and storage, seeing as they're not getting their big payday for fixing the Land Rover that they must have been hoping for to put up with them squatting for days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was looking on trust pilot earlier at reviews of a company and out of curiosity I looked up the Chinese blankets. She has reported every bad review and only left the ones that have four and five stars! The woman is a bloody mental case! What professional does that? No way is every single review good, there's absolutely no way! She buys the bloody things dirt cheap from China, sticks a mingham label on them and sells them for extortionate prices to the ifam. I didn't think she could shock me anymore but she bloody well has. 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I was looking on trust pilot earlier at reviews of a company and out of curiosity I looked up the Chinese blankets. She has reported every bad review and only left the ones that have four and five stars! The woman is a bloody mental case! What professional does that? No way is every single review good, there's absolutely no way! She buys the bloody things dirt cheap from China, sticks a mingham label on them and sells them for extortionate prices to the ifam. I didn't think she could shock me anymore but she bloody well has. 😤
This is what bothers me most about the 'review' system / culture anyways - granted I do not agree with people leaving bad reviews for products or services they have never purchased or experienced so I do think you should have to verify your purchase or visit before leaving a review but I don't think that reviews should be removed except under exceptional circumstances... otherwise what's the point.

Reactions: 32
Do we think we will get rant in today ?
Will she spend all day on her phone in her luxury penthouse looking over benidorm
While some of us pheasants have go work
Or just try and make it threw till bedtime .
Sarah sweetie um I'm not jealous I have roof over my head that is paid by hard earned proper wages I have husband that loves me I don't have dress like a 14 ye old!
If you love your home go home 🏡
Declutter make it home
Go home stay home

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The joy of following the Ingham threads (I don’t even watch them :ROFLMAO: i just read here) is certainly seeing how many ways they can fxck themselves up in the long run. This is definitely one of them. No sensible customers or potential business partners will want to associate with them seeing how they handle bad reviews.

That said, babyandme never has any future to begin with. It’s just merch in another name and there’s only so many overpriced blankets the ifams want to buy and can afford. As the views get lower, the sales stalls. I hope they’re stuck with loads and loads of unsold stock now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
- Sarah has said she is happy with her 'beautiful home and cars' despite recently putting the house up for sale and one of their cars dying on a Spanish motorway.
I love it when people lie to themselves 😂😂. She doesn’t value herself or her children, how the hell does she expect anyone else to respect or validate that. She’s on the edge of no return

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Finally caught up after a busy weekend. Think I'd just be reiterating what everyone else has said regarding her blaming HaTeRzZzZz for them exploiting their children.

So I just thought I'd tell you that my youngest is now the same age as Jace was when he had his first McDonald's. Yes. 5 months old. I can confirm my youngest hasn't yet had a Happy Meal... Or garlic bread.

As you were.

Hi Steve.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Can’t believe another thread already 👍 something really dodgy will be taking place over these next couple of days, weather it’s an exchange of a car, creepy going to pick up a car without self isolating, you could tell lazy was trying to be casual in the vlog saying well, we might have a couple of days of that’s up to us!! She’s so defensive she cannot lie to save her life! 🚙

Reactions: 43
Finally caught up after a busy weekend. Think I'd just be reiterating what everyone else has said regarding her blaming HaTeRzZzZz for them exploiting their children.

So I just thought I'd tell you that my youngest is now the same age as Jace was when he had his first McDonald's. Yes. 5 months old. I can confirm my youngest hasn't yet had a Happy Meal... Or garlic bread.

As you were.

Hi Steve.
Garlic Bread,Garlic...Bread 🤣(Peter Kay fans)

• Haha
  • Heart
To think lazy recently said her dream job would be a travel agent🤣. Would anyone honestly use her to book a holiday....me thinks not 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
To think lazy recently said her dream job would be a travel agent🤣. Would anyone honestly use her to book a holiday....me thinks not 😉🤣
She probably thinks it means she can travel whenever she wants and get massive discounts on holidays!
But after seeing their “penthouse” in Spanish England 2 bedrooms (supposedly) for 6 people even if it wasn’t a no before it sure as hell would be a no now!

• Haha
Can’t wait to see what their plan is if as Sarah said it’s only going to cost them £3k 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.