Ingham Family #121 Vlogs reported left right & centre. Give up & get down the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question! I don’t know anything about how people earn money on YouTube but gathered from here that they have a big house, had 2 of their kids in private education etc. Does anyone know how much they were making at their peak? I know on IG that certain “influenzers” command massive sums for posts but no clue about YouTube.
DISCLAIMER: I’m not looking to start a channel! Just curious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think lil boiiii is gonna end up with hair down to his arrrss..ask your mother for sixpence to see the big giraffe.....or a combover just like daddy dearest 🤭🤫😂
They seriously need to invest in a hair brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Quick question! I don’t know anything about how people earn money on YouTube but gathered from here that they have a big house, had 2 of their kids in private education etc. Does anyone know how much they were making at their peak? I know on IG that certain “influenzers” command massive sums for posts but no clue about YouTube.
Take a little look on social blade on the internet.

Reactions: 9
Regarding this whole situation of Creepy returning to the U.K to collect a car or whatever the plan was.
If Lazy genuinely believes he wouldn’t have to quarantine and they’d had some private chat with the foreign office why all the sneaking around and taking days off vlogging etc. If they weren’t doing anything wrong there would be no need to hide it.

• Wow
Reactions: 63
110k views on a day where they didn’t vlog compared to an average of 130k ish for the rest of this week! Still tit numbers which makes me 😊, but maybe some inquisitive viewers from the Sl04n video - can’t wait for part 2! But maybe old creeps has been at it again wth the capitol one card, whilst he’s shopping he’d better buy some more insta followers for Sarah as they seem to be dropping recently too!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so angry all the time! That and the constant lying must be exhausting. Imagine how much more relaxed she’d be if she could just be honest with herself (and her viewers)
- we tried being vegetarian but it’s really tricky when in a small Spanish town
- it’s rubbish being stuck on a garage forecourt, the kids are bored and eating rubbish snacks all the time
- we’re a bit embarrassed that some unfortunate shots were in that vlog
- we should have researched the scooters more, Esme’s is too small and we didn’t consider Jace
-
etc etc etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Sorry if it’s been discussed before but there’s too much to catch up on! I was just wondering about their electric scooters as I’ve seen quite a few posts by the police on Facebook saying they should be treated as any other vehicle and that you need a licence and insurance to ride one? Is this true for theirs?

Reactions: 12
I really don't get what their aversion is to having hair cuts. It's not something I enjoy and I'll admit I don't enjoy trying different hairstyles etc ( do brush it though and make it somewhat presentable!). But the girls seem to be into the typically girly things like make up and in the past they always had nicely styled hair. Obviously no one could go during lockdown, but if you knew you were going on a long holiday wouldn't getting hair sorted be a good idea as hairdresser's were open by then.

Most men when they get a bald patch just own it and have hair cut shorter so they don't end up looking like a monk, not just weld a beanie to their head and pretend it's not happening. Why is he complaining about his hair when he had plenty of time to do something. Also Chris, a bit of advice. My husband is also ginger and when he keeps his hair shaved fairly short it just looks fair, only when it grows more it's obviously ginger. This may be a better solution than using the boot polish to stick your fringe to your forehead in the hopes of recreating a look from your teen years.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can’t believe another thread already 👍 something really dodgy will be taking place over these next couple of days, weather it’s an exchange of a car, creepy going to pick up a car without self isolating, you could tell lazy was trying to be casual in the vlog saying well, we might have a couple of days of that’s up to us!! She’s so defensive she cannot lie to save her life! 🚙
I'm interested to hear how they will explain a new car popping up.

So positve pineapple foghorn is sat on her holiday of dreams obsessively monitoring a facebook group?
Am I jealous of this? No! Hell no!
Also that rant by ifam is something special...they have learnt from the best, haven't they? 😂
Spies? Is she 12??

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Most men when they get a bald patch just own it and have hair cut shorter so they don't end up looking like a monk, not just weld a beanie to their head and pretend it's not happening. Why is he complaining about his hair when he had plenty of time to do something. Also Chris, a bit of advice. My husband is also ginger and when he keeps his hair shaved fairly short it just looks fair, only when it grows more it's obviously ginger. This may be a better solution than using the boot polish to stick your fringe to your forehead in the hopes of recreating a look from your teen years.
I think his hair really is a good indication of how many underlying self-esteem issues he has. He gets mocked for it everywhere, in comments under the vlogs, on social media from strangers when they see an image of him.

He can't give up his past and I think his hair was a big part of his image during happier times - i.e when he could pull a woman that wasn't Sarah.

Happier times:

Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 09.45.37.png

Now:

Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 20.40.22.png

Top photo was 2011 - look at the difference in 9 years!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
So positve pineapple foghorn is sat on her holiday of dreams obsessively monitoring a facebook group?
Am I jealous of this? No! Hell no!
Also that rant by ifam is something special...they have learnt from the best, haven't they? 😂
Not really doing much for the 'we are not a cult' image, they are so paranoid! What a life having to constantly monitor the socials for people sprouting bad stuff about you or laughing at your every move, even whilst you are on your holiday....... it is all of their own making and could all go away in an instant if they just did the right thing!

Reactions: 22
Being in that group and seeing the amount of vulnerable adults and children in there makes me feel so uneasy. It also explains a lot, and shows how they don’t only exploit their children but their fans too who likely have learning disabilities or are minors by pushing and selling absolute crap!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
It would be difficult to say as at their peak they had management and big sponsorships, lots of PR sent, big meet & greets. They were with channel mum at some point, and had high views on vlogs, I’m sure their merch did really well too.

But now...no management, no sponsorships, only the last hangers on of the most obsessed IFam sending gifts, and merch- is now pens and badges, which they post out by themselves, that shows that they don’t get that many orders.

They are flogging a dead horse now, the peak is over, it’s all downhill from here. Overall monthly Views are now 2/3 less than they were when they reached the 1M, daily views on current vlogs are barely reaching 60k in 24hrs, they haven’t gained any subs in 4 months. They are likely managing to get by just now but things are getting slowly worse and worse.

Lazy acts like they are so loaded she doesn’t even have her own credit card and gets nanna to use her old age pension to buy her stuff from River Island. That just screams loaded and rolling in money!! The girls use to be dressed nicely, hair all done now they just so scruffy.

Hope they have kept plenty cash in that never ending pot of savings to pay the tax man.

Reactions: 44
She’s so angry all the time! That and the constant lying must be exhausting. Imagine how much more relaxed she’d be if she could just be honest with herself (and her viewers)
- we tried being vegetarian but it’s really tricky when in a small Spanish town
- it’s rubbish being stuck on a garage forecourt, the kids are bored and eating rubbish snacks all the time
- we’re a bit embarrassed that some unfortunate shots were in that vlog
- we should have researched the scooters more, Esme’s is too small and we didn’t consider Jace
-
etc etc etc!
Exactly.
They need to go back home and get the children in school.
Chris needs to go in therapy he has many issues.

Reactions: 28
I think his hair really is a good indication of how many underlying self-esteem issues he has. He gets mocked for it everywhere, in comments under the vlogs, on social media from strangers when they see an image of him.

He can't give up his past and I think his hair was a big part of his image during happier times - i.e when he could pull a woman that wasn't Sarah.

Happier times:

View attachment 221358

Now:

View attachment 221361

Top photo was 2011 - look at the difference in 9 years!
Look at the difference in a year and a half! The pair of them. This was the day Jace was born.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.