Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat5998

VIP Member
More arguments in the Mingham support group

However this time it’s because Thomas keeps posting about Barney the dinosaur and everyone’s annoyed

• Haha
Reactions: 74

thegreencow

VIP Member
Good morning everyone. Another day, another new Ingham thread. Title shortened to fit. Congratulations @Choco88
Capture.PNG

TLDR
- The broken down car is a write off and the Inghams can't afford to pay £20k to fix it.
- More inappropriate footage of the children has been included in the vlogs by Chris but for whatever reason Sarah thinks this is the 'haters'' fault.
- The Inghams left the garage of dreams and moved to the a grotty 'penthouse' apartment in Benidorm whilst they try and save their caravan tour. The caravan remains at the garage, awaiting collection.
- Sarah has said on the Ingham Facebook fan group that they won't be uploading a vlog for a couple of days and many of us Tattlers suspect this is because Chris is returning to the UK to collect a car.
- Sarah has said she is happy with her 'beautiful home and cars' despite recently putting the house up for sale and one of their cars dying on a Spanish motorway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

stinkyonesie

She’s so angry all the time! That and the constant lying must be exhausting. Imagine how much more relaxed she’d be if she could just be honest with herself (and her viewers)
- we tried being vegetarian but it’s really tricky when in a small Spanish town
- it’s rubbish being stuck on a garage forecourt, the kids are bored and eating rubbish snacks all the time
- we’re a bit embarrassed that some unfortunate shots were in that vlog
- we should have researched the scooters more, Esme’s is too small and we didn’t consider Jace
-
etc etc etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

PDub

Well. Nothing screams success like a middle aged fella, holed up in a 3* that looks like an explosion in a pine factory 'oop top a Spain', likely tanked up on cheap cerveza and 'wi tha meat sweats', wandering around in his pants and beanie yodeling to his absent dog (Prinny not his missus) disturbing the neighbours while his family are within ping pong ball shooting distance of THE most salubrious parts of Benidorm.

Yup, I'm well jelly of these influenzas. Not just chasing the dream.. living it! 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Sunseeker

His prostitutes turned up. What a state he is in tonight. Bet Sarah's fuming in her penthouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Zelda18

VIP Member
Regarding this whole situation of Creepy returning to the U.K to collect a car or whatever the plan was.
If Lazy genuinely believes he wouldn’t have to quarantine and they’d had some private chat with the foreign office why all the sneaking around and taking days off vlogging etc. If they weren’t doing anything wrong there would be no need to hide it.

• Wow
Reactions: 63

Glennie

VIP Member
To think lazy recently said her dream job would be a travel agent🤣. Would anyone honestly use her to book a holiday....me thinks not 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Justjonie

VIP Member
He's clearly been sitting reading here to pass the time. Chris I think I speak for all of us when I say, shut the fuck up dickhead. You're a wanker. Your time will come, motherfucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61