Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Revolting title and thumbnail. I've said this before... Isabelle will resent those two when she grows up and realises how exploited she's been.

- Haven't comment about how shit the intro is yet. So I'll do so now... It's shit.

- The bickering between the two of them continues. Love how much they hate each other. Golden.

- You didn't know there was vegetarian meatballs? Isabelle had vegan meatballs from subway when you were out the other day...

- Is this just going to be another tour of swimming pools and Lidls?

- Could one of the parents (no, not Isabelle) not have gone and got Esme's clothes?

- That little camping chair is very cute.

- Burgers for tea!!! Hahahaha

- Isabelle playing mother again.

- Sums it up when they say how excited they are to watch the new movie, rather than how excited they are to read the new book.

- Girls ending the vlog, whilst Lazy and Creepy tear shreds out of each other back at the chavavan.

With regards to Lazy saying Esme isn't going back to that school...

It's clear she's talking about home educating the girls. However, if the girls do eventually go back to school it will be interesting to see whether they attend a state or a private (of course it will have to be state as they can't afford private anymore). The reason they sent Esme to a private school was because of the smaller class sizes, and she's apparently been thriving there (when she actually attends). Wonder what their excuse will be when they send them back to state school.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Katielle13

I honestly think it’s so bad how the girls are constantly landed with a whinging Jace in the back of the car/camper van. It’s not fair that they constantly have to keep him amused while Sarah’s sat twiddling her thumbs in the front. Look after your child Sarah and stop relying on your children to mother your youngest!

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- A flood already! Hopefully not clickbait. Living the dream!

- I'm not buying the flood. The sounds were fake. When Isabelle was vlogging, everything was dry. Guessing Creepy broke it, but is trying to claim back on insurance to fix it? Looking into the past weather and rainfall shows that Creepy is a lying rat too.

- So they're travelling to the south of France. Surely they're not going to be stupid enough to enter Spain?

- Lazy's looking chavtastic today.

- 79 euros is not 100 pound. Can someone remind me why they are home educating again?

- All this travelling is totally unfair on the kids. Especially Jace.

- Lazy needs to put a bra on.

- Is he seriously filming and driving? Idiot.

- Wait... The Minghams moved to a quieter area at the campsite. Well, that area is no longer going to be quiet. My guess is that they didn't get asked. They probably kicked up a fuss and demanded to be moved so they could still film.

- Did they not stop at this campsite before too?

- I don't know... The thought of being in a swimming pool with others during a pandemic doesn't really appeal to me.

- Think we've just had our first woohoo of the trip.

- Isabelle playing the mother role brilliantly once again.

- That pizza looked pretty decent actually.

- That book looks quite interesting (obviously won't get you any GCSEs). It's the kind of book my eldest would read and enjoy. He's 8. Wonder whether it's the version that tells you about the lost drone at sea 😉

- See you tomorrow at 5pm...ish...

I am Northern so that’s maybe why. To be fair maybe yours is for the day. They get ready for the afternoon.
I'm down south and we say it. However, we say it at a decent morning hour. Not at midday like the Minghams.

• Heart

YoYo

Chatty Member
Why do they never tie their hair up in the water?

I tried it once when I was a kid, lasted less than 5 minutes before having it tied up because I hated having it stuck to my face.
Also a recipe for knots.

• Sick

leni18

VIP Member
I've reported it too, yes Chris and Sarah its reported, your exploiting your children for money and that makes you disgusting. What thumbnails you use, what video you put up it's open and in the hands of anyone. You vulgar pair. Sarah put yourself in thumbnail in bikini, Chris take your beanie and t shirt off and put yourself in thumbnail, of course you won't, you sell your child for views which equals money. No wonder you have no friends left, noone decent wants to be involved with child groomers and child exploitations.

• Heart

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Also if the storm was at around 7am, it cant be many hours later that Izzy was doing her good morning recording. The car is dry, the caravan is dry, the road looks dry whilst they're walking to the park... I know its warm but it wouldn't dry out that quickly especially in the morning when it's still a bit cooler 🤔

Vlog late again. They are an hour ahead and still can’t get it uploaded on time. It can only get worse as the trip progresses and they become more disillusioned.
I struggle to have any sympathy for Owld Creeps but must acknowledge he must be worn to a frazzle. He is editing (admittedly not the huge task he claims) but he is towing the sizeable chav-avan long distances in high temperatures in a foreign country. I imagine the loud and disgruntled hoglet makes his presence abundantly plain. The poor baby does deserve better, he will be overly hot, desperately unoccupied and frustrated not being able to wander and explore. It must be a nightmare

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Circlish

VIP Member
I haven't missed much, have I?
This evening I finally sat down and invested some of my time in dicking about SLIngham's Insta. You know that picture of Esme #noeyebrowsdontcare - there were 270 comments on it and, of course, you tap on the comments and it's a slew of shining, sparkling Inghams Forever Esmehasmyheart ECKSETRA ECKSETRA type accounts...
And they all seem to comment SEVERAL times with emojis, or OMG so beautiful and then a ILYSM - absolute piffly shite.
So I actually sat and BLOCKED any accounts that had commented more than once on that one post, then counted up who'd actually commented ONCE (like most normal people do).
It went down from 270 to 110 🤔
But delete from that also a few accounts spamming about investment schemes, a couple of very old men and Chris's mum.

((And there was a comment from a young man with obvious additional needs, but that's another topic entirely - plus, he was rocking Fizz Fam merch, so that's a bummer, eh, Sarah?))

So anyway, yeah, over 50% of the comments on that Esme post consisted of accounts posting multiple times 🤔🤔🤔

WHAT A LOAD OF OLD CODSWALLOP

• Wow

crewslove

I know she does not read here, but if you ever happen to stumble across this thread in years to come, Isabelle, please know there are hundreds of us who care about you and your future, and do all we possibly can to ensure your privacy is protected online.
my heart really goes out to her. No body deserves the exposure she is subjected too - it’s not a normal life.

• Heart

Luigi28

What I don’t get is why they haven’t shown the inside of the caravan. How it looks set up at night and where they sit to eat in the caravan. They boasted about it so much and they now won’t show inside of it. It’s really strange

potato123

Chatty Member
First post for months so apologies if rusty and this has been covered, but re the aircon in the caravan, it only works if you are on mains hook up so if they are parked and only on 12v through solar power than they will fry alive in the heat...thick twats...:p:ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t have let that caravan leave the driveway at home if the AC wasn’t working until it was, wtf were they thinking lol

• Haha

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
20200805_214047.png

Sarah was online not too long ago, trying to sort out someone's complaint that their tatandme order was delivered to wrong address. I think it is highly unlikely, most probably they didn't post the order
Just leaving it here incase they say they didn't have Wi-Fi

• Angry
  • Sad

kazizzle

VIP Member
Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Honestly, tonight's ramble about becoming vegetarians is up there as one of the most ridiculous, deluded and baffling moments in Inghams history, and that's FUCKING SAYING SOMETHING.

I genuinely think they've forgotten how much stuff contains meat. Chris said they haven't eaten meat since before Scotland. What about that vat of Spam then?

They constantly eat bacon sandwiches, McDonald's, pizzas, curry, those challenges where they order whatever the person in front did etc etc. What the hell are they on about?

They have no idea how stupid they're making themselves sound and there's absolutely no chance they will be able to keep this up for longer than a month tops. I can't quite believe Chris actually said 'I'm never eating meat ever again'. What a foo.

They've been doing it for less than a week and they're acting like they've been vegetarians for 20 years and are total experts on the subject. This is coming from the woman who didn't know if KFC was from America.

Just when you think they can't get any worse...
So no meat, cheese, milk, ice cream, ham sandwiches(they eat everyday), butter, chocolate milk which they had in Scotland, macaroni and cheese which they ate a few nights ago, curry cooked with chicken and only eating the rice is not what vegetarians do. They don't want the meat mixed or cooked with their food. Oh yes eggs too. Did they ever see what they do to the chickens and baby chicks. I think they opened a can of worms.... They are going to get called out now on everything they eat... What idiots

• Heart

Glennie

VIP Member
For a woman in her 30s her breasts really do sag can't imagine where they will hang in 5-10 yrs. she might trip over them when she walks
Reminds me of tat song...... do your boobs hang low....do they wobble to and fro..... can you tie them in a knot....can you tie them in a bow 😂🤪

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
Still using the banana boat sunscreen, it was in the bottom pocket of the organiser, thought she said it was crap when she used it in the maldives.

• Haha