Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charmball

VIP Member
They literally tour around European campsites. I can’t think of anything worse.

We don’t drive but have stayed in some beautiful camp sites but have just used them as our base. Never stayed onsite for a whole day - we stayed at Bella Italia in Italy last year - the camp site had Lake Garda at the bottom and we would get the train out of Peschiera to Venice, Verona, Milan to name a few. We even walked from Peschiera to Simione.

These idiots have a car at their disposal and never leave the campsite to see the country they are visiting. It’s utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 38

Tinker74

The state of her still trying to sell the travel vlogging idea but failing miserably.
She's awful
Is anyone else not really disturbed by this? Sarah is dressing and doing her hair like she is 15 yrs old! Even this pose! Can you imagine for one minute a mid 30s mum of 4 posing like a little girl for the gram!!??
She never used to dress or act or pose like this! Before she found out about Chris's tendacies for young girls she seemed a normal.. If not a bit rough around the edges.. Mum.
Why us she embracing his disgusting leanings? Have we all underestimated how desperate Sarah ingham truly is?

• Sick
  • Sad
If posting one photo of the lazy sod makes me crazy obsessed with her then that lady who said I'm crazy obsessed needs to go look up the word obsessed. I've only ever posted one photo. I dont comment on a lot of stuff like other people do.

Circlish

VIP Member
What in the name of ASS has happened to Sarah’s face?!?! Since not eating meat it’s BALLOONED!!! 🎈
She's not eating meat, she's on her seafood diet - she sees food and she eats it 😜
Lollll, I'll see my own way out

I'm confused. So they did a europe trip last year in the old caravan.
Why are they acting all surprised about paying for tolls and acting like they dont know what to do ?
I'm really surprised they dont have a toll tag then they can just drive straight through and pay at the end of the month !?
Frequent travellers my arse they are typical British holiday makers !
Getting through tolls shouldn't be a massive hoo-ha, unless you're the tight-arse that is Chris Ingham who wants receipts for everything for his business expenses claims - can you imagine the stacks of bits of paper they'll be collecting during this stupid trip? They claim everything back, according to Sarah: petrol, accommodation, admission to theme parks, the steam off their piss ECKSETRA ECKSETRA 📝📝📝📝📝

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Christ Lazy is petty, her reply to the pose post on the fan page is by callong out the name of the kids of the woman who posted it on the truth page, she’s obviously been onto the woman’s facebook page, probably sent her a nice wee message as well x
Wow she is a strange one, the effort she goes to retaliate to things posted about her she doesn't like. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen Sarah! Can you imagine anyone else in the public eye hunting down posters and publicly shaming them and messaging them.
Anything you put out into the world is fair game which is why the majority of people enjoy a good private life that they protect. Whether what is posted is acceptable or not, it is our of your control if you put the video or photos out there. Don't like it then come of social media and get on with your life elsewhere. You need a thick skin to push your self into the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Kazza123

Is it because they can’t afford meat that they are not eating it.
Whatever happened to THE £200 butchery she got...There must still be at least £180 worth of it left as you never saw them cook any of it...!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hayls

It’s not just the beanie Chris doesn’t take off but also his T-shirt? Now I’m not saying I want to see his body :sick::ROFLMAO:but I think he’s obviously really self conscious, it’s clear he wears it in the pool and on every beach holiday where it’s 40degrees, and not just because he’s vlogging. Doesn’t care about decency when he’s got the kids prancing about in swimsuits! Just me that finds it strange?!

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Lazy says she is in the hot tub with Jace and then makes a bitchy remark about how it will get people talking but it isn't a hot tub because it's the same temperature as the pool. Creepy says it isn't the hot tub and they're not putting Jace in one for anyone wondering. Lazy says they will call the vlog 'Baby in hot tub for first time' and Creepy says ok.
Don't be so smug Lazy. People are concerned about your family and are invested enough to care about your baby and they pay for your holidays by continuing to watch the shit show you call vlogs. If you drive them away by your cocky remarks who is going to buy Chinesetatandme from you?

I can't wait for Karma to slap sarah in the face and wipe that smug smile of hers

• Heart

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
If it was really something they were planning to do long-term they would need to stop trying to just buy meat substitutes and eat vegetables and things that grow out of the ground. Who’s taking bets on how long it lasts?? I’m betting a month with some sneaking around then it’s over.
I think we will be seeing very little cooking and eating in their videos from now on

• Haha

Elltee

Why the fuck would you want to swim in a swimming pool with random strangers during a pandemic. They really are disgusting!!

• Sick

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
So all the fuss Sarah made about Izzy choosing her options and getting extra help etc have flown out the window. Personally I don’t think they can afford the fees or have received a warning from the school about how much time they have away and how it is affecting their education.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hope they’re checking all food labels for beef gelatine as that is an ingredient in a lot of products, particularly sweets like Haribo’s for instance.
I'm not going to give it away, as I know they read here. But there's more than just gelatine they need to consider when talking about not eating animals.

• Heart

kizzy

VIP Member
Literally the longest drive to the bottom of France ever. If these campsites were just stops to get to the bottom, why not just hoof it down there. One night stop over is plenty. That’s if they are waiting for the holiday to start in the south. The south is so beautiful, but bets they don’t leave the slides or Lidl’s? My guess is somewhere like Hippocampe is where they’ll stay for a week. Slides and a beach.
I the. Put money on them heading to Italy next
It doesn't matter where they go next, they're not showing any of it other than shower blocks and pools, they could be anywhere ! Driving down the M6 and stopping off at Alton Towers would have been a lot cheaper. Travel vloggers my arse !

• Heart
  • Haha
This has to be the worst thumbnail yet,
And then Sarah zooming in on her arse and talking about her ‘butt’ KNOWING Chris edits this so will have seen it while edited and got all excited 🤢 I want them banned from YouTube for life!!

The way he lovingly strokes isabelles head 🤢🤢🤢🤢 leave her ALONE!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

memoii11

VIP Member
So when's the promised fun going to start? All they're doing is going from one campsite to another. Oh wait, maybe that's what lazy means by travelling! Travelling between campsites. Silly me, I thought they'd go on adventures, days out, explore the local attractions, see the agriculture, try local cuisines etc etc. Oops, we're in a pandemic so maybe not.

• Haha

leni18

VIP Member
Really sickening vlog title and thumbnail. Who takes a
Thank you for this. It was my children she named
Hope your OK. She's a vile woman who doesn't know meaning of protecting children. This just sums up why I'm here to see the downfall of this chanel and this gross couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 36