Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Here we go... Almost 2 hours late:

- The title make them sound like they've been living on the road for years. It's been about a week. Calm down.

- What the hell is the music about?

- School work. Can't wait to see Isabelle's GCSE work.

- Swimming 😴

- It's dead because there's a fucking worldwide pandemic. Dickheads.

- Bored stiff of bloody water.

- "A delicious shower" 🤨

- Living that van life with the 50 inch flat screen 🙄

- Those cupboards are probably full to the brim with pot noodles.

- Is that seriously your idea of home education? A few shitty activity books from home bargains. Wow.

- That Poundland calculator will come in really handy for Isabelle's GCSEs 😂

- Wow. Lazy is looking old. The sun really ruins her skin.

- "The girls are doing more school work" proceeds to show us 8 year old Isla drawing a lollipop...

- Oh, there's Isabelle. Playing mum again.

- Creepy finally has his beanie off! Although he's spending the entire time staring into the view finder. He wouldn't be as self conscious about his hair if he just shaved it all off and kept his natural colour. Time he grew up really.

- "See you tomorrow at 5pm" No we won't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Elle34

Chatty Member
Wow Sarah new low naming kids you do not know ! Wow you truelly are scum 😒
Maybe get off your phone or laptop tend yo your band aid baby teach him words engage with him stop trying be a teen with your poses suited to much prettier girls not u with you round moon bloated head and ratty hair !

• Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of air conditioning units sucking in rain water. Given they are powered by electricity surely that would be dangerous? Or am I thick? 🤣

• Haha

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Comments removed on latest IG post by hexagon head Sarah... received a bit of heat for being a creep who released kids names, hmm?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bacardiandcokeloveplz

I think he’s the type of sleezbag that loves being around women so he can act macho and flirt with/shag them, I think if they’re was another man around he would feel totally inferior, he could not survive in a group of real men, he’s a proper worm 🐛

• Heart

M_stalker

Chatty Member
Little bit of a sticky beak, the medication is called pramipexole, used to treat Parkinson’s disease, very interesting.
shouldn’t be taken if driving or operating heavy machinery, wonder if flying the drone and using the blogging camera counts as operating heavy machinery because we’ve barely seen anything with all these “Amazing” vlogs 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Sunshineandshadows

EURO ROAD TRIP BINGO 2020 EDITION
VLOG TITLE -
ARRIVING AT A VERY SPECIAL DESTINATION! TODDLERS FIRST JACUZZI EXPERIENCE! VAN LIFE EURPOE 2020

General

- A vlog that is uploaded later than 5pm ✔
- Thumbnail containing Isabelle ❌
- Exclamation mark(s) in the vlog title ✔
- Obvious clickbait in the title that certainly isn't 'GoOd AdVeRtIsInG' ✔
- Drone shots of any kind (excluding intro) ❌
- Any music in the background during a montage that would make it onto the Now Thats What I Call Funeral Hits Album. ✔
- 4 or more ads in the video (bc they really need that cash money)✔

Words/Phrases
- Sarah screeching 'GOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM' ✔
- Chris saying 'Yoooo wassup Ifam' ❌
- The phrase 'Van life' being thrown around ❌
- Anyone talking about the weather. ✔
- A mention of them now being 'VeGeTaRiAn' (although we all know this isn't true) ✔
- Sarah calls Chris 'Babe' or vice versa ✔ (he called izzy babe:sick:)
- Isla says something no one can understand ✔
- Any mention from Sarah about 'HomeSchooling on the go' or an 'educational activity' ❌
- The phrases 'making memories' or 'chasing dreams' are mentioned ❌
- The well known words 'CLEVER BOYYYY' are screeched at Jace ❌
- Chris/Sarah complaining about how long it took to drive somewhere with the chavavan. ✔
- Sarah mispronounces a word ✔
- Any of the girls mention Twilight or Harry Potter ❌
- A complaint about Wifi/uploading the vlog ❌
- Any poor attempt at French ❌
- Any mention of babyandme/ifam store (launches/ideas/sales etc) ❌
- Anyone says 'Oh my gosh you guys/guess what guys' ✔
- Anything to do with toll roads and the price of them ✔

Appearance
- Chris wearing his beanie ✔
- Chris wearing either an Adidas tracksuit top/grey top/tye-dye top ✔
- Isabelle is wearing her bucket hat ❌
- Anyone wearing Fila dinosaur stompers ❌
- The jewelled/sparkly/diamente masks make an appearence ✔
- Sarah touches/readjusts her fringe/hair ❌

Other
- Chris does that weird Wallace and grommit hand thing ✔
- Jace screaming/crying/moaning every 5 seconds ✔
- A clip of Jace eating food to shut him up ❌
- A trip to a supermarket e.g. Lidl/Aldi ✔
- Esme pulling a weird face for the camera ✔
- Isabelle shown babysitting Jace ✔
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla making a Tik Tok or doing tik Tok dances ✔
- Soggy Sandwiches, crisps, or other food that just does not look appealing ✔
- Chris cleaning something ✔
- Appearance of any new tat they've bought ✔

I cant believe how much tat they've bought for their holiday??? An inflatable corner sofa?? Give me strength😂

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
I can't believe they've left their pet behind for potentially so long. I miss my animals terribly if I go away for a night!

Shall we have a sweepstake on when they'll eat meat again? (Although I'm sure someone said they saw ham in a bag of food creepy got)

I'll guess Friday.

• Haha
  • Sad

Sunshineandshadows

For the amount they complain about taking toll roads and the amount it costs, they don't actually have to drive on them?
My mums friend takes her kids to France all the time in a caravan and they never take toll roads (unless there is no other way). Im pretty sure there are plenty of other routes to take (only ever so slightly longer than toll roads) and that are suitable for larger cars and caravans.

Also their poor attempt at French, why not get the kids on duo lingo learning French while they're in the country?? My 11 year old niece absolutely loves it, she's been learning Spanish during lockdown and she's found it really useful and really fun.
Even Chris and Sarah could get involved. Also what happened to Izzy's mandarin? I see that lasted all of 5 minutes

SIDE NOTE - Im going to be continuing the bingo list I did yesterday for the vlogs for a bit, managed to edit yesterdays slightly and add a couple more things so I can use it as a base for all future vlogs 😂

• Haha

BD10Massive

I thought they didn't like how the cows were treated when milking so shouldn't they be cutting out dairy or do they not know that milk is the main ingredient of ice cream?
Don’t be so ignorant. Milk isn’t the main ingredient of Ice Cream. Cream is.

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Lazy has comfirmed that Esme isn’t going back to the same school 🤔
What was the point in sending her to that school for the final two years of primary? Poor girl will have a shock when she returns to public school and she doesn't get the support she was getting at the private one. Everyone in the school will know who Isabelle is too and she will be bullied so badly. The next few years will be miserable for her. I hope that in September 2021 or whenever Lazy decides to let the girls go back to school that they let the girls start the year behind (Esme year 7. Isabelle, year 10) so they can catch up. They certainly won't be learning about the Big Bang Theory and dinosaurs from a book aimed at 8 year olds and trying to identify the flag of Azerbaijan. I'd love to see Lazy try to teach her children all that complicated algebra stuff. She definitely wants Isabelle pregnant at 16 so that she ends up like her; isolated with no friends so she can keep her close.

Personally I'd quit YouTube and move away to a town where they're likely less well known, enrol the girls in a new school and give them a proper chance at life. Wishful thinking but we all know it'll never happen. I could cry for those children.:( Lazy is only home schooling because Family Fizz do it.

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Haven't read recent posts but it is 5PM, just wanted to remind everyone here, it the time when Inghams bless us (jealous tattlers who keep our sad lives on hold and are obsessed with Highly intelligent movie start handsome Chirs Ingham and his beautiful size 10 wife and mother of the year Sarah) with a glimpse into their life dot on time everyday since 2016 😂😂

so where is the vlog?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Emzykins

VIP Member
Few pointers.

They’re going vegetarian because of the poor treatment towards animals. They have a dog they can barely look after properly?!

Lazy was preaching about milk and the way it’s collected from cows. So why not go vegan then? Vegetarians still have milk or cheese. If it’s so bad Lazy, why don’t you stop having cows milk too?

They’ll just have to put almond milk on their crunchy nut 😂

• Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I thought YouTube were stopping the exploitation of children? Seriously it is 2020 and we are still dealing with parents that exploit their children on a daily basis. If we thought the 1970s were bad it will pale into comparison when it is finally revealed how these Youtube families exploited and exposed their children, let’s hope one day they will be held to account for the lack of privacy and respect they showed their children. YouTube should also be ashamed to allow profit to be made from it all.

• Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
A) it a pandemic why are those girls using the facilities and not their suuupa dupppa caravan, to brush their teeth.
&
B) it may only just be me but it literally making me feel ill those girls wondering around in the dark on their own. Madeline McCann has scared me for life, and I’m even more ott safety wise on holiday.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Oh I do love Ingham Summer adventures, it brings out the best of them and highlights their true characters. Absolute selfish shits.
I also think they are purposely uploading late to stop the "reviews" on other channels uploading on the same day.

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Never let it be said that the Minghams don't leap on to every SM bandwagon trend going. Only to fall off it arse first within a few days when they get bored. Utter morons :ROFLMAO:

• Haha