Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Some valuable tips and knowledge I gathered from Inghams (while watching with an ad-blocker on, no ยฃยฃ to them from me ๐Ÿ˜Š)
--Pounds and Euros are same basically (wow really? Gee thanks)

--Creepy giving us example of how toll works in Fran-ceee (what a valuable contribution๐Ÿ™„)

--Lazy giving another valuable tip for someone planning a road trip to France :Carry a 80% ( is it 70% babe or 75%) anyway we got these 80% alcohol hand sanitizers that kill all kinds of virus because obviously in caravan you can't wash hands very often (Two Questions for you lazy 1. How often do you wash hands (or hair) when you are at home 2. is sharing masks ok if one uses 80% alcohol sanitizer)

-- Rain on top of the caravan was like a Tsunami? What?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Also Creepy explaining why too much rain can be a problem for air con, "it is like a thing but it is probably fine" not sure if my mind is prepared to absorb so much information. Shame they didn't film chris shouting 'give me towels, I need more towels' when the chavan was flooded ๐Ÿ˜‚. If it wasn't on vlog, it didn't happen? ๐Ÿค”

--Leaving your eldest to take care of your toddler near / in the pool while you stand laughing like a maniac is totally fine and is part of 'making memories'

--Spend hours in pool and eat takeaway pizza, Inghams have the mastered the french agriculture. Also we tattlers were clearly wrong. They support local businesses. See they didn't buy frozen pizzas but bought some from the restaurant on the camp site, how kind of them.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘

Also I don't know if I missed it, bit have they made no mention of Prinny?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Spanky84

Someone needs to screen record Chris saying he personally will never ever eat meat again because as soon as it's over that's gonna be edited out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Almost two hours after their scheduled time, Ingham finally uploaded the video and it is a caravan tour? Sure they are on vacation but when they are on holiday for straight six months or longer can they really use this excuse, considering YouTube is their job?!

Also they said they were staying at a campsite for a week so they had good Wi-Fi, they film a day before and creepy 'edits' at night so even if the Wi-Fi was slow they still had enough time to upload on time.

Something is fishy. It is almost like they don't want to update where they are or what they are doing in realtime ...why?๐Ÿค”
That or there has been arguments in chavan and uploading vlogs was not their topmost priority.

Reactions: 31

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Absolutely no regards to the ongoing pandemic going on, swimming in a pool with others from goodness knows which country, all the kids including Jace hands on rails/chairs and then straight onto the face/mouth. In the changing block opening the doors then straight into the face..itโ€™s only a matter of time until they get it I tell you..and no creepy the multi use wipes I seen next to Jace again wonโ€™t kill it!

• Angry
I missed a trick, could have been making money out of a thunderstorm, should have vlogged about it while I was driving to a nightshift and driving through it on my way to sit with someone who is terminally ill, but no I make my money in the way that normal human beings do, by working my arse off!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Honestly they use Mother Nature to make a blog title, they must have to sit all day trying to think of what to use for each day!!

• Sad

Pinkies17

Anyone else notice the teenage girls in the pool behind them?? Creepy kept the camera there on them when they were getting out the pool in their bikinis!!

• Sick
  • Angry
I presume the thunder story is made up because whatever creepy did in a fit of rage that caused it to start leaking will banjax whatever warranty they have. Hes probably hoping he can bring the van back at the end of year claim it was faulty and get his 30k back ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

piedoll93

Chatty Member
So they pretend to be van lifers. Pretend to be vegan. Surely next thing has got to be them pretending to be into yoga, meditation and exercise! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

leni18

VIP Member
Really sickening vlog title and thumbnail. Who takes a camera to changing rooms for a CHILD to get ready, oh that will be the Inghams a family with disgusting child exploitations. Sarah trying to be a teen too this family are sick and very worrying.

• Angry
  • Sick

Circlish

VIP Member
First post for months so apologies if rusty and this has been covered, but re the aircon in the caravan, it only works if you are on mains hook up so if they are parked and only on 12v through solar power than they will fry alive in the heat...thick twats...:p:ROFLMAO:
Oh shush, don't help them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Just kidding - they've SURELY worked it out by now. They can't be this dense for this long, can they? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha

Pastel

VIP Member
We have air conditioning..... we donโ€™t use it though/we donโ€™t know how to work it and make our kids sit in the awning doing their homework and we all sweat our arses off sitting in the plastic tent or outside as we are too embarrassed to admit it doesnโ€™t work
But all will be well as they're off to the shops to buy two fans that will blow at full speed from opposite ends of the awning - this will really help with homeschooling work :rolleyes: The girls' hair will be flapping in every direction and the piles of worksheets and notes (strategically placed ALL over the table - never have I seen such a ridiculously staged "schooling" area) will be blowing out of that awning faster than Chris can wooohoooo. How Isabelle can do any legitimate school work sitting at that Kindergarten arts and crafts table I will never know.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bob Down

Good morning,I dont speak French very well,come to think of it I just about speak English,so just for fun with no offence intended to any tattlers,I am going to comment in the style of the policeman in "Allo Allo",Good moaning tittlers i hoop you're all hiving a grout do so fur

• Haha
I hope they have to Quaratine when they go to another county all six of them in that tin can ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚teach them a lesson.

• Haha
  • Wow