Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Circlish

VIP Member
But if some company gifted them a meat hamper, they'd be all over those chops 'n' pies like flies on shit 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Impleo

VIP Member
Absolutely brilliant comments under the vlog tonight. I love that people are asking questions and holding them to account. Sarah will be fed up with explaining herself - I expect a rant. From now on, everything they eat will be analysed.

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 19.57.07.png

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 19.57.33.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Pastel

VIP Member
Totally random and haven't read through all the posts but... why don't they turn that sofa around so the long back is against the caravan? That way the corner bit won't cut the area in half, Jace can run around the entire floor area and play, and from the sofa they'll actually have a view because they'll be facing the awning windows (as apposed to facing the caravan)!?? Sarah harping on that Chris said it's staying as it is - that's because I suspect he's left to do all the physical stuff... why the hell can't she turn a bloody inflatable sofa around herself!?!

She behaves as though she's completely incapable of actually doing anything practical. Just turn the effing sofa!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
First post for months so apologies if rusty and this has been covered, but re the aircon in the caravan, it only works if you are on mains hook up so if they are parked and only on 12v through solar power than they will fry alive in the heat...thick twats...:p:ROFLMAO:

This is gold! Thank you. They are so shit at being normal, functioning adults!!! 🍿 🍿 🍿 Who doesn't check something throughly given it was so important to them.

Just like when they bought their dream house and complained later that it had no storage

When they bought a sofa and it took up almost the entire room because they hadn't measured up

Bought crappy but expensive 4wd's that have needed ££££s in repairs

Just like when they never pay their taxes or bills on time

• Haha

fookinhellm8_

I know I always say this and I will keep saying this until something happens, there NEEDS to be BETTER rules to protecting children online...when Izzy grows older and finally realise that she’s been GROOMED to being one of her “parents” basic incomes and not a proper human being; a CHILD!

Lazy and Creepy are a whole shit-show but they seem to be very controlling on what the kids do and what they want in life; if they’re weren’t controlling, I’m pretty certain the girls would be back in school (or wanting to go back by all means). I see it some of the time with family vloggers; they know without the children being the main screen time of their vlogs each day, they would be NOTHING on the platform, so they make the camera a very important part of their everyday lives and social/mental development. If social media has taught us anything, it’s more dangerous than useful and informative (including educative). There has been studies where young people’s mental health have been slightly affected by social media in the past, imagine the mental damage it could have with the girls and Jace being in the centre-point of a social media platform? They can say “our kids can do what they like, they don’t have mental health issues, nothing bad will happen” etc. As much as they like...but it pains me to say this...only a very small fracture of people in the public eye (from childhood to adulthood) are mentally and physically healthy. Izzy is that at age where she should be taught about the dangers of life; alcohol, drugs and other serious topics I won’t state. If (IF) her mental health has been hugely impacted (very well hidden/undiagnosed) she could very well be looking for other coping mechanisms to look for and whatever that coping mechanism is...i truly hope it’s a good one that doesn’t throw her into danger or poor health. We don’t personally know your kids. We don’t know what goes on in their minds 24/7. However, all of this...is this good for them? How many times have I (and other tattlers) said in this thread is anything you have done for them beneficial for their mental and physical health? You may think you’re unstoppable but there is only so much running, so much shit being caused, that you can do. Please don’t self-sabotage the kids’ futures and wellbeings in this because you’re unhappy with how shit your career on YouTube has gone. They don’t deserve it. In my opinion, it just shows how much you truly love and care for them, if you’re taking them down with you. Whatever you’re running away from this time (because it simply obvious you are), just give up...gonna be in a lot worse trouble when you get caught.

Also, Lazy, you calling out the woman’s kids in that screenshot?...that is a whole new low. You need to step back and see what you just did...all because someone didn’t like the pose you were doing...come on now, lazy...time to act your OWN AGE...not be a bitter sod about it!

Hope you’re safe tattlers❤

• Heart

Hatshepsut

It's to show they have "money" (even though we all know how much debt they're in).
This is true, everything they do is for show.

It must be killing Lazy that they can’t mention the £40 a day it’s costing them to top up with those extra thousands of views that her manky husband buys every night.
That’s over a grand a month for them to pretend that their channel is not dying on it’s arse.

I hope they get stuck quarantined in that tin can, in 40 degree heat with a broken air conditioner and we can sit back and watch them implode.
Vegetarians my arse, Lazy would be gnawing off her own chunky limbs by lunchtime. 😆

• Haha
So they pretend to be van lifers. Pretend to be vegan. Surely next thing has got to be them pretending to be into yoga, meditation and exercise! 😂😂😂

They already pretended to be into exercise - remember the "hiking" on the nc500 where Esme and Isla wore unicorn onesies in the lashing rain, poor Jace wore cheap nasty wellies and after about 3 days they just stopped bothering and never mentioned hiking again?!

• Haha

Nearly twenty minutes for a vlog centred around why they became vegetarian?! How long does it take to say 'because we're desperate for content'?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Glennie

VIP Member
Yet again the minghams have shown nothing of France apart from campsites a pool and the road. They went to a village 1/2 an hour from the campsite and what did they show of that village, a supermarket!!!! They call themselves travel vloggers, fuck me, I could do better just driving down my street!

Why if you are going away and don’t know about wifi where your travelling too don’t they buy a portable wifi modem.🤡🤡🤡

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- A very special destination... More swimming pools 🙄

- Wait, toddlers first jacuzzi experience? The only jacuzzi a toddler should be having is if they fart in the bloody bath.

- Vlog is only 13 minutes long. They really are running out of content.

- Jace whinging as usual.

- You've probably been given a huge pitch because they could smell you all on the way in.

- Definitely downgraded their house 😉

- Don't worry, Lazy. Creepy's shoes can fit in there. 🤏

- Isabelle being "mum" again.

- "What's calling...?" The taxman? Oh, no. The pool. My bad.

- Have the girls been wearing the same swimming costumes so far this holiday?

- Miss Trunchbull trying to cause drama for the views. Ok, hun. Whatever makes you happy in your sad, loveless life.

- They were probably looking at you because they recognised you from the headlines, you dirty little groomer.

- Oh, Chinese blanket and me gets advertised at the end too now.

Dull as dishwater. 😴

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So there was a massive tsunami type storm at 7am
But Isabelle says they’ve just got up and got ready to go to the play gym thing... where it’s bone dry, and they are all in sandals.

okay then... definitely not a lie. And they are so desperate for content but didn’t film it?

• Haha
  • Wow

whenseptemberends

The thunderstorm story is complete BS. The audio he played was so fake, also it was allegedly 7am, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DAYLIGHT. I know for them 7am is the middle of the freaking night, but what they fail to realise is that the sun rises shortly after 6 atm (I'm up for work at 6 and it's daylight)

• Haha
  • Heart

wheeze94

Hang on a second Tattle. I am very disappointed in you. You’ve not seen the best thing about tonight’s Vlog.

Creepy has been stung by a wasp/hornet/killer bee. It has swollen up badly - so clearly he has had a reaction to it.

Wouldn’t it be terrible if he had to visit Le A et E....he best take a very lot of 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer with him into that Hospital. Sarah says that kills all the viruses!
that’s tomorrow’s vlog because they realise the ifam are getting fed up of watching the kids on water slides and need some drama ‘Dad rushed to french hospital as foot is hanging off’

• Haha

Bacardiandcokeloveplz

It’s not just the beanie Chris doesn’t take off but also his T-shirt? Now I’m not saying I want to see his body :sick::ROFLMAO:but I think he’s obviously really self conscious, it’s clear he wears it in the pool and on every beach holiday where it’s 40degrees, and not just because he’s vlogging. Doesn’t care about decency when he’s got the kids prancing about in swimsuits! Just me that finds it strange?!
I have heard from somewhere else that he keeps his hat on, his T-Shirt and his socks when he’s playing away from Sarah with these young teens in hotels, imagine seeing a translucent white arse huffing and puffing away with socks t shirt and beanie on! How attractive are you Chris? 🤢🤢🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha